剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Fine. Then let's not.
我别无选择 好吗
I didn't have a choice, ok?
艾默莉
Emori...
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去方舟领地
I'm gonna go to Arkadia.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
比起猎人 我更适合当贼
I'm a better thief than I am a hunter.
-我和你一起去 -不
- I'll come with you. - No.
我独自前往更不引人注意
I'll draw less attention alone.
-今晚我们饱餐一顿 -好的
- Tonight we feast. - Ok.
他们的情况在恶化
They're getting worse.
肯定有什么我们能做的
There's got to be something we can do.
德拉克蒂福也许有用
Delactivene might help,
但雷文把药都锁起来了
but Raven's got the meds on lockdown.
雷文交给我搞定
Leave Raven to me.
检测结果到底是什么
What, exactly, do the tests show?
辐射伤害十分严重
?The exposure is acute.
不治疗的话几乎没有可能治愈
Without treatment, there's little to no chance of recovery.
看起来辐射存在于体内
It looks like the radiation is internal,
是食用了被辐射的鱼
ingested from irradiate fish.
病情的爆发都不是来自于空气中的辐射
None of the outbreaks appear to be from airborne exposure.
-那是好消息 -对他们来说不是
- That's the good news. - Not for them.
你觉得这是我拒绝火种的报应吗
You think I deserve this for refusing the flame?
没有人应该受苦
No one deserves to suffer.
另外这无论如何都会发生的
Besides, this would've happened anyway.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
这就是我所有剩下的同伴
This is all that's left of my people.
你能救他们吗
Can you save them?
我们将竭尽所能
We'll do everything we can.
这是我的承诺
You have my word.
跟我说点好消息
Tell me something good.
雷文在找我们
Raven's looking for us.
露娜的钻井在这里
So luna's rig is here,
如果这些水域里的鱼在死
and if the fish in these waters are dying,
我们基本完蛋了
Well, basically, we're screwed.
我不明白
I don't understand.
阿莉说我们有六个月
ALIE said we had 6 months.
我们没有
We don't.
那我们有多长时间
Well, then how long do we have?
这很难说
It's hard to say.
辐射由急流散播
Radiation is dispersed by jet stream
发散到了洋流
and carried by ocean currents,
这不是一门精密科学
so it's not an exact science,
但前导现象是小物种相继死去
But the leading indicators are small species die-offs--
鱼类 昆虫
Fish, insects.
根据新数据来看 我会说我们有...
Based on the new data, I'd say we have...
两个月的活命时间
two months of survivability...
也许更少
Maybe less.
方舟来不及准备好
The ark won't be ready.
它将被关闭
It'll be close.
如果我们增加三倍人手昼夜工作
If we triple the man hours and work round the clock,
就应该能够在黑雨到来之前
we should be able to achieve a hard seal
密封牢固
before the black rain comes.
我们必须决定谁能留在这里
We just have to decide who gets to live here.
雷文 我们不会再讨论名单的事了
Raven, we're not talking about the list again.
克拉克 我们快没时间了
Clarke, we are running out of time.
我们必须为关闭大门的那天做准备
We have to make a plan for the day we close the doors,
进行演习 确保只有幸存者持有枪♥支♥
drill for it, make sure only the survivors have guns,
考虑好怎么处理那些没被选上
agree on protocols for dealing with the people
气急败坏的人
who are pissed off they're not chosen.
你要我负责定量配给 我听从你的安排
You asked me to be in charge of rationing, and I am doing it,
但决定谁生谁死是你要做的
but choosing who gets to live or die is your specialty.
我没安排人开车
No one's scheduled to take the rover.
下车
Out of the vehicle.
我要出去一趟
I need to make a run.
所有配给都必须通过我
All supply runs go through me,
还有你不应该在五区进行修补工作吗
and shouldn't you be working on the patch to sector 5?
只修补一艘飞船
A patch for a ship
那不是只能救一百人吗
that can only save a hundred people?
你们为什么如此惊讶
Why are you surprised?
我是个工程师
I am an engineer.
我们无法制♥造♥淡水
We have no way to generate water.
还有另外四百人
The harder number is 400.
你真的要判决我们四百多人死亡吗
Can you really sentence 400 more of our own people to death?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
如果你有呢
What if you do?
如果我告诉你可能有一个避难所
What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter
距离这里不到一天的车程
less than a day's drive from here,
一个能够容纳上千人的避难所
a fallout shelter built to sustain thousands?
我们已经查阅过总理的文件了
We've been through the chancellor's files.
你们为百子考虑的所有地堡
All the bunkers you considered for the hundred
都被列为受损或不可行
were listed as compromised or unviable,
如今韦瑟山也不复存在
and now ?Mount Weather is, too.
那些都是政♥府♥的地堡
Those were government bunkers.
末日即将来临
第二黎明内部
一个邪教吗
A doomsday cult?
没错 第二黎明
That's right-- the Second Dawn.
他们建了一个地堡
They built a bunker?
他们的主导思想就是
Their whole theology was based on
在世界末日中幸存
riding out the end of the world.
那你们为什么没有考虑它
And why didn't you consider it?
第二黎明内部
如何才能解开十二封印
从灰烬中重生
第二黎明内部的三十天
我们无法证明其存在
We couldn't prove it existed.
那你现在为什么又提它
So why are you considering it now?
因为在此之前 我们并不需要它
Because before now, we didn't need it.
你已经找到了 是吗
You found it, didn't you?
在亲自确认过之前我们无法确定
We can't be sure unless we check it out.
不 绝对不行
No. No way.
我们需要这辆车来拖运
We need that rover for hauling pieces
三吨♥多重的修补碎片
of a 3-ton patch we're build--
没错 但如果他是对的 我们就不用修补
Yeah, but if he's right, we don't need a patch.
能单独跟你们谈谈吗
Can I talk to you guys for a second?
能请你提醒下克拉克
Can you please remind Clarke
上次亚哈寻找救赎时
what happened the last time Jaha
都发生了什么事吗
went looking for salvation?
雷文 如果那个地堡真实存在
Raven, if that bunker is real,
我们就能拯救更多的人
we can save a lot more than a hundred people.
如果不存在 我们就又浪费了一天
If it's not, we've lost another day.
听着 如果地堡不存在 我会列好名单
Hey, look. If it's not, I'll make the list...
行吗
Ok?
随便你吧 我得去把飞船封上
Oh, do what you want. I've got a ship to seal.
我来开车
I'll drive.
第二黎明
创始人比尔·卡多根
世界末日要来临了
The end is coming.
请注意听我说的话
Hear me as I say it this time.
世界末日要来临了 很快就要来临
The end is coming, and it's coming soon.
他在大爆♥炸♥两周前进行了这次演讲
He gave this speech two weeks before the bombs.
世界是如此黑暗 并且越加黑暗
The world is dark and getting darker all the time.
我们所曾相信的都背叛了我们
Everything we once trusted has turned on us--
政♥府♥ 信仰
government, religion.
甚至科技也变成了他们手中的武器
Even technology has become a weapon in their hands
用来侵蚀我们的思想
used to poison our minds.
我知道你们很痛苦
I know you're in pain.
我知道你们害怕 但无需如此
I know you're afraid, but it doesn't have to be like this.
有一个方法能够逃出黑暗
There is a way out of the darkness.
我可以向你们展示 你们能够被拯救
I can show it to you. You can be saved.
加入我
Join me.
加入我们 共同迎接天启四骑士的来临
Join us, and together when the horsemen come,
我们将从灰烬中重生
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表