剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100."
可能有一个避难所
There might be a fallout shelter
能够容纳上千人
built to sustain thousands.
第二黎明
The Second Dawn.
他们建了一个地堡
They built a bunker?
他们的主导思想就是
Their whole theology was based on
在世界末日中幸存
riding out the end of the world.
坏消息 艾比 这里下了黑雨
I have bad news, Abby. Black rain's here.
比我们想象的还糟
It's worse than we thought.
它烧坏了通讯设备 它杀死了人
It burns on contact. It kills.
我们需要一个对策
We need a solution.
除非我们去太空 否则造不出夜之血脉
We can't create Nightblood unless we go to space.
但露娜可以
But Luna can.
我们可以给自己注射她的骨髓
We can inject ourselves with her bone marrow.
然后我们就成了夜之血脉
Then we become Nightbloods.
只有一个方法能检验它管不管用
The only way to know if it works
就是做测试
is to test it.
由谁去做测试
Who do we test?
贝里斯
Baylis.
你不知道他对我做了什么
You don't know what he did to me.
我要让他为对我和
I'm gonna make him suffer for
我弟弟做的事饱受折磨
what he did to me and my brother.
等等
Wait.
如果他的死能救我们所有人呢
What if his death could save us all?
如果成功了 我们就能活下来
If this works, we survive.
就是这么简单
It's as simple as that.
生命体征很强
Vital signs are strong.
杰克逊 封闭舱门
Jackson, seal the chamber.
收到
Copy that.
他好了
He's ready.
是 但我们呢
Yeah. But are we?
这男人是个混♥蛋♥
The guy's a monster.
我们讨论过这事了
We've been over this.
我们没人愿意这么做
None of us wants to do this,
但是死亡冲击波十天后就会到来
but the death wave will be here in 10 days.
露娜的干细胞移植很成功
Luna's stem cells grafted successfully.
贝里斯正在自己造夜之血脉
Baylis is making Nightblood on his own.
这真的是我们唯一的希望了
This really is our only hope.
我们到现在还在讨论吗
We really still talking about this?
黑雨已经来了
Black rain is already here.
昨天方舟领地有十八个人死于黑雨
18 people died in it yesterday at Arkadia.
究竟夜之血脉能不能让我们幸免于难
So if Nightblood can let us walk around in it,
至少我是很想知道答案的
I, for one, want to know about that.
好
Ok.
杰克逊 开始吧
Jackson, proceed.
收到
Copy that.
启动中
Initiating.
核辐射剂量当量单位
500雷姆
500 rem.
850.
这是非夜之血脉的人出现症状的剂量值
This is where we'd see symptoms in a non-nightblood.
血压高压100低压50
Bp is 100 over 50.
体温约37摄氏度
Body temp is 98.7.
静卧状态良好
Resting comfortably.
无可视性影响
No visible effects.
1000雷姆
1,000 rem.
1,500.
目前一切正常
All good here.
2000雷姆 相当于黑雨级别
2,000 rem, the level of the black rain.
仍然没事 起作用了
Still nothing. It's working.
2,500.
等等
Wait.
不
No.
关掉它
Turn it off.
痛死了 痛死了
En's sting in! En's sting in!
把他弄出来
Get him out of here.
等等 现在还不安全
Wait. It's not safe yet.
我们都干了什么
What have we done?
《地球百子》
第四季 第八集
我知道今天能同我们一起站在外面
I know it took courage to be outside with us today,
需要莫大的勇气
to stand together now
不顾死亡的威胁和
in the face of grave danger
巨大的悲痛
and grave tragedy.
过去在方舟 这样的雨只是天方夜谭
On the Ark, rain like this was only a dream.
现在却噩梦成真
now it's a nightmare.
因为我们知道它随时可能降临
Because we know it could turn at any second
夺走我们的性命
and kill us,
就像我们十八位兄弟姐妹的下场一样
just like it did to 18 of our brothers and sisters,
我们在此缅怀他们
who we honor today.
他们包括 艾琳
Among them, Erin,
塞缪尔和路易斯
Samuel, and Louis.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
葬礼太多 时间太少
Too many funerals, too little time.
对死者尊重点
Show some respect for the dead.
为什么 他们又不介意
What for? They don't mind.
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
借用《浪迹少年时》电影名
浪迹到哪算哪
Wherever the day takes me.
你有化学防护帐篷吗
You got a chem tent?
没有
Nope.
贾斯珀 贾斯珀
Jasper. Jasper.
谁走都会带着化学防护帐篷
No one leaves without a chem tent.
你有化学防护帐篷吗
Do you have a chem tent?
-我有 -很好 那我们就有帐篷了
- Yeah. - Good. Then we have a chem tent.
你可能没见到那些人是怎么死的
Maybe you didn't see how those people died.
我看见了 我只是不怕自己会有这遭遇
I saw. I'm just not afraid of it happening to me.
贾斯珀 外面不安全
Jasper, it's not safe out there.
还有别的要说吗
What else is new?
来吧 大好的阳光都被浪费了
Come on. We're losing daylight.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
贾斯珀 真该死
Jasper. Damn it.
你能不能成熟点
Grow the hell up.
很好 你来了
Good. You're coming.
没错 但我来是因为
Yeah, but only because
我不想扛你的裹尸袋
I don't want to carry your body bag.
得了吧 我很轻
Oh, come on. I'm pretty light.
我是说 我很结实 但我很轻
I mean, I'm wiry, but I'm light.
新生与旧命[鸟语]
Kriken sonraun en branon.
我们从泥土里成长[鸟语]
Kom graun, oso na groun op.
我们将从灰烬中重生[鸟语]
Kom folau, oso na gyon op.
很美
That's beautiful.
什么意思
What's it mean?
我们从泥土里成长
From the earth, we will grow.
我们将从灰烬中重生
From the ashes, we will rise.
你刚说的什么
What did you just say?
抱歉 我不知道你介不介意我
Sorry. I didn't think you would mind if I...
没事 "我们将从灰烬中重生"
Niyah, "From the ashes we will rise."
这话是从哪里来的
Where does that come from?
哪里来的
Come from?
这你要问辅佐官了
You'd have to ask a Fleimkepa.
我只知道这是我们在
All I know is it's what we say
死者准备火葬前说的话
to ready our dead for the fire.
这不是巧合 马库斯
It's not a coincidence, Marcus.
我需要跟火种守护者对话
I need to speak with the flamekeeper.
你已经找到了第二黎明的地堡
You already found the Second Dawn bunker.
那个是
It was--
不是那个地堡
The wrong bunker.
卡多根说了
Cadogan said
只有那些达到十二级的人能得到救赎
only those who reached Level 12 would be saved.
这是第十一级
This is Level 11.
我找到的地堡只为了
What I found was a decoy
防止第十二级地堡超载所用的障眼法
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表