剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I am here to destroy you all.
我是来把你们全部干掉的
Stop this madness, Shredder.
停止这疯狂的行为吧 施莱德
We'll all die here.
我们会都死在这里
It is fitting that you perish just as your mother perished!
你就跟你妈妈一样灭亡吧
Hurry, Leo.
李奥 快点
Miwa.
美和
Miwa!
美和
Oh, no.
不要
Splinter, is she--?
斯普林特 她是不是...
Karai!
卡莱
You saved her, Leonardo.
你救了她 李奥纳多
Shredder doesn't care about using Karai as bait anymore.
施莱德已经不在乎用卡莱当诱饵了
He wants us all dead.
他想把我们全杀了
The ambulances are coming.
救护车正赶来
Can you wait with her, Shinigami?
你能不能陪她等着 死神
I see two clear trails
我看到两条清晰的足迹
leading off in opposite directions.
指向两个相反的方向
Raphael, April, Casey, and Slash will come with me.
拉斐尔 爱普莉尔 凯西和斯莱士跟我来
Leonardo, you will lead Donatello, Michelangelo,
李奥纳多 你带领多纳泰罗 米开朗琪罗
and Leatherhead in that direction.
和呆皮鳄去往那个方向
Take the Shellraiser.
你们开御风战车去
The rest of us will travel on foot.
我们则步行追踪
Sensei, that's not a good idea.
老师 这不是个好主意
We should all stick together
我们应该一起行动
if we're going to take Shredder down.
才能打败施莱德
Leonardo, remember what I said earlier in the dojo.
李奥纳多 记住我之前在道场和你说过的话
From your heart.
从这里
Leo, we got to hurry before the trail runs cold.
李奥 我们要抓紧 否则足迹会消失
Guys, zooming in.
各位 正放大地图
I got Bebop and Rocksteady's van on camera two blocks ahead.
前面两条街的摄像头拍到了比波普和洛克斯代迪的货车
Oh, feels good to stretch.
终于能伸展一下身体
Turtles, come out and play.
乌龟们 来玩啊
Remember when I said that?
记得我以前说过这句话吗
Because it's Throwback Thursday, fools.
因为今天是周四回顾日 笨蛋
Da, we be throwing you all the way back to last Thursdays.
意思是我们要把你们丢回上周四
Shut up, Rock, I'm trying to intimidate them.
闭嘴 洛克 我在吓唬他们
You're going down, Turtle fools.
你们死定了 笨乌龟
It's a missle-go-round.
这是回旋导弹
Coward.
胆小鬼
Attack me from behind, will you?
有种你从后面攻击我啊
This is your swan song, tartarugas.
这是你们的告别演出 乌龟
Tonight, you all fall.
你们今晚都死定了
The Shredder.
施莱德
He is atop that building.
他在那栋楼的楼顶
That's where we fought for the first time.
那是我们第一次战斗的地方
And that's where we take him down
这次我们就要在那里把他拿下
once and for all.
一次了结
So why couldn't we take the elevator?
我们为什么不坐电梯
At least me and April.
至少让我和爱普莉尔坐啊
Feels like my legs
我累得
are disconnected from my body.
腿都快断掉了
Quiet, Shredder is near.
别出声 施莱德就在附近
Oh, man, I sense it.
不好 我感觉到了
He's close.
他离我们很近
Hamato Yoshi.
滨户良
At last, my nightmares will end,
我的噩梦终于要结束了
for tonight, you will finally perish.
因为今晚 你终于要消亡了
Indeed, I will end your nightmares, Saki.
确实 我要结束你的噩梦 崎
Permanently.
永远结束
Goongala!
我来也
Casey!
凯西
Your weakness is that you care about others.
你的弱点就是你在乎他人
I have torn all weaknesses away and become all-powerful.
我已经把弱点都抛弃 变得无所不能了
You want to get funky fresh with me?
你想跟我玩吗
Stay down, Leonardo.
老实点 李奥纳多
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
Guys, we did it!
伙计们 我们成功了
We beat 'em!
我们打败他们了
Oh, no, we didn't beat them.
不 我们没有打败他们
This was all a distraction to split us up.
这一切都是为了把我们分散开
Donnie, we need back-up.
多尼 我们需要支援
Raph is hurt.
拉斐受伤了
Super Shredder's too strong.
超级施莱德太厉害了
Where are you?
你们在哪里
The Wolf Building rooftop.
沃夫大楼楼顶上
Please, we need you.
快来 我们需要你们
Super Shredder is--
超级施莱德他...
April!
爱普莉尔
There's no time. Let's go.
没时间了 我们走
There's the building.
就在前面
Hope we're not too late.
希望我们没来晚
Splinter!
斯普林特
Is this how you choose to die, brother?
你要选择这样死吗 兄弟
Lying on your belly like an animal?
跟动物一样趴在地上
Come, Saki.
来吧 崎
End this madness.
结束这些疯狂
Yes! You did it, Sensei.
太好了 你成功了 老师
My family.
我的家人
Oh, no.
不好
Splinter!
斯普林特
Father! Splinter!
父亲 斯普林特
And now,
现在
Hamato Yoshi...
滨户良
dies!
死了
No!
不
Father.
父亲
Father.
父亲
I have claimed my victory.
我胜利了
No more will you haunt me, rat.
你再也无法纠缠我了 老鼠
Oops.
不好意思
No, please.
不 不要
Papa.
爸爸
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表