剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
We already deactivated one of your Dimensionizers, Krang!
我们已经拆除了一个你们的次元毁灭器 克朗
And we're gonna deactivate the rest!
我们现在要去把剩下的全拆除了
Turtle Pow--oh.
神龟降...
Ahem. Sorry.
抱歉
Get him?
拿下他
Get the portal back!
把传送门拿回来
We only have five minutes to disarm two more bombs!
我们要在五分钟内拆除两个或更多炸♥弹♥
Leave this to the real Raphael!
交给真正的拉斐尔处理
You gonna shoot another fire hydrant at them, or what?
你要再用消防栓朝他们喷水吗
Where the heck did you get pizza?
你从哪里弄到的披萨
Give me a break.
得了吧
Back off, ugly Kraang dude!
走开 恶心的克朗
Got it! Heads up, D!
拿到了 接住 D
All right!
好嘞
Back to our home dimension.
回我们的次元
Whew, finally! Back in the real world.
终于回到了真实世界
Now let's just keep it from blowing up.
现在我们只要阻止它爆♥炸♥就行了
On it.
马上
Huh?
什么
Anywhere you go,
不管你们去哪里
we follow, freaks!
我们都跟着 怪物们
We did it! Two Dimensionizers down!
成功了 拆除两个毁灭器了
No matter. There's still one left
没关系 还有一个
in the Primary Turtle Reality.
在原始乌龟世界里
If those Turtles are destroyed, then so are all of you.
如果那些乌龟完蛋了 你们也是
Donnies, get to the third reality.
多尼们 到第三个次元去
There!
好嘞
Wow! What kind of dimension is this?
这是什么次元
Krang said this was the Primary Turtle reality.
克朗说这是原始乌龟世界
Maybe it came before both of our worlds...
可能先于我们的两个世界
Channel six must be this way.
第六频道肯定在这边
Cool then. Let's go.
好 我们走
Whoa. It's the Prime Turtles.
是原始乌龟们
Uh, hi, there. We are ninja--oh.
你们好 我们是忍♥者...
No time to explain. Move, D!
没时间解释了 快行动 D
There it is!
在那里
See you in another dimension.
另一个次元见
Come on, guys. We're good to go.
快 伙计们 可以了
Aw, yeah, we outtie!
我们赢了
You can't escape so easily, freaks!
我不会让你们这么轻易逃脱的 怪物
Oh, no. We're back here?
不好 我们回到了这里
Welcome back, heinous reptiles.
欢迎回来 十恶不赦的爬虫
You're not going anywhere as long as I have this baby!
只要我有这个 你们就哪里都别想去
I can hack your portal all day long.
我可以一直黑入你们的传送门
Aw, Kraang.
克朗
It's over. We stopped your little scheme.
结束了 我们阻止了你的阴谋
We deactivated all of your Dimensionizers.
我们把你所有的毁灭器都拆除了
You're finished.
你不用蹦跶了
That's right, pink dude.
没错 粉色的家伙
You can't blow up our realities anymore.
你休想炸毁我们的世界了
Blow up...realities?
炸毁 世界
You've been trying to wipe out dimensions
成千上万年以来我们一直
we've been trying to mutate for thousands of years?
想变异的世界 你却想都炸毁吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Well, you did say wipe out the Turtles at any cost.
是你说不惜一切代价毁灭乌龟
This is why I banished you to Two-Dimensional Earth
所以一开始我才把你从二维世界
in the first place.
驱逐出去
Because you're an idiot!
因为你是个傻♥逼♥
A moron! A dingleberry!
白♥痴♥ 二货
So you know what?
你知道吗
I'm kicking you back!
我要把你再踢回去
Oh, no.
不
Not again!
不要啊
I've had enough Turtles for a millennium!
我受够了你们这些乌龟了
Let's take this wad of chewing gum down.
我们拿下这个口香糖似的东西
With pleasure.
求之不得
I got your back, bro!
我来掩护你 兄弟
Nice move, Raphael.
漂亮 拉斐尔
I've had enough of this dweeb.
我受够了这个傻♥逼♥
Turtle Power!
神龟降世
That's not good.
不妙
What are you doing? Oh!
你干什么
Aw, yeah!
棒
A little Hacky Kraang, Michelangelo?
玩克朗毽子吧 米开朗琪罗
Put me down, you maniacs!
放下我 疯子
Booyakasha!
我来也
No!
不
I hate black and white!
我讨厌黑白世界
Well that wasn't such a chore now, was it?
现在恢复平静了
Leonardo. Thanks.
李奥纳多 谢谢
For everything.
一切
No, thank you. Without your help,
不 谢谢你 没有你的帮助
all of our realities would be doomed.
我们的所有世界都会毁灭
Come on ninjas. Let's go home.
走吧 忍♥者们 我们回家
Feels great to be back home.
回家的感觉真好
Hey do you guys see that?
你们看到了吗
Whoa, dudes. A giant freaky worm!
伙计们 一只超大的虫子
I bet that pesky
这一切肯定是
Shredder and Krang are behind this!
可恶的施莱德和克朗干的
Ugh! Cowabunga!
我来也
I think things just got really bad, bros.
这下好像糟了 伙计们
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Hello, Michelangelo.
你好 米开朗琪罗
I'm surprised you're still awake.
你竟然还醒着
Isn't it the middle of the night?
现在不是大半夜吗
Or whatever you call it in space?
或者随便太空里怎么称呼的
No time to rest now, Mikey.
没时间休息了 麦奇
There's one last piece of the Black Hole Generator left,
还剩一个黑洞生成机的部件
and we got to find it.
我们必须找到它
Can't we just destroy the pieces we already have?
我们就不能毁掉已经找到的部件吗
What are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece?
那些三角龙只有一个部件的话能干些什么
Well, what if they figure out a way
万一他们想到了办法
to replicate the technology, Raph?
复♥制♥那些技术怎么办 拉斐
Donatello is right.
多纳泰罗说得没错
The machine must be destroyed.
必须毁掉那个机器
Every last piece of it.
每一个部件
Um, what's going on, Professor?
怎么回事 教授
It seems to be some kind of hyperspatial trans-mat
好像有某种针对四个目标的
trying to hone in on four targets.
超时空穿越干扰
You four!
你们四个
That's not good.
那可不太妙
Where--
这是...
where are we?
这是哪里
I think I speak for everyone when I say...
我觉得大家想说的和我一样...
Holy Sewer Cakes!
我的老天爷啊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表