剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
So, like,
所以
how long does it take to get to the other side of the cosmos?
我们赶到宇宙的另一边需要多久
You mean to the pizza ZZ3 Plural X Beta system?
你是说赶到披萨ZZ3复Xβ星系吗
I can't believe you remember that, Mikey.
你居然记住了 麦奇
What do you-Pizza, pizza, pizza--mean?
你说什么披萨披萨披萨
I have an awesome memory, bro.
我的记忆特别好 兄弟
At least it'll be the last piece of the Black Hole Generator.
至少这会是黑洞生成器的最后一个部件
Gonna take a while to get there.
需要点时间
Plenty of time
我们可以看看
for "Chris Bradford and his 2 Ruff Crew!"
"克里斯·布拉德福德与他的小猴子"
Ugh...the pain!
好疼
Body...broken!
身体 受伤了
No, Cho-Cho! If you want any more
不行 球球 如果你想要吃到更多
of Chris Bradford's Honey Nut Extra Energy Trail Mix Treat,
克里斯·布拉德福德的蜂蜜坚果超能量点心
you're gonna have to take out those ninjas.
就得打败那些忍♥者
Remember your training.
记住你受过的训练
Remember...the honey nuts!
记住那些蜂蜜坚果
Sorry, Cho-Cho. Had a little snack attack.
抱歉 球球 我刚特别想吃零食
Chris Bradford's Honey Nut Extra Energy Trail Mix Treat...
克里斯·布拉德福德的蜂蜜坚果超能量点心
It's just that good.
就是这么好吃
He's the lamest ever!
他简直太挫了
Hmm, I estimate we'll get 27% more power
这艘飞船的推进器
out of the ship's thrusters.
大概可以给我们27%的电力
27.2%, to be precise. Bleep.
准确来说是27.2%
Without your help, Donatello--bloop--
没有你的帮助 多纳泰罗
we would not have gained that extra .2%!
我们拿不到那0.2%的电力
Well, thanks, Professor.
谢谢 教授
But I've got to admit, since we started working together,
但我得承认 我们开始共事之后
I feel barely qualified to be your lab assistant.
我觉得我根本没资格当您的助手
Bloop. Nonsense!
胡说八道
My lab assistants were robots
我原来的助理是机器人
and you are as qualified as any robot!
你可比任何机器人都靠谱
Uh, yeah.
也是
I'm pretty comfortable with the ship now.
我现在已经很适应飞船了
But I still know next to nothing about science
但是我跟你比起来
and the universe compared to you!
对科学和宇宙依旧一无所知
It's not your fault. You have a sharp mind.
这不怪你 你的脑子很聪明
You're quite--beep--gifted.
你非常有天赋
But you grew up on Earth.
但你是在地球长大的
So naturally you're 3,000 years behind the standard
所以你对物理学中维度概念的理解
transdimensional concepts of physics.
自然比正常水平慢了三千年
3,000 years?
三千年
I mean, I'm--
所以
I'm a galactic idiot!
我是银河系白♥痴♥
Not at all. You're really quite--
不是不是 你非常...
Guys, the--the Triceratons... tracked us down!
各位 三角龙找到我们了
Attention Starship Ulixes!
尤勒克斯号♥星船所有船员注意
This is Captain Mozar of the Triceraton Empire.
我是三角龙帝国的莫扎队长
Captain? Didn't this jerk used to be an Admiral?
队长 这货之前不是上将吗
Heh, I bet the jerk got demoted 'cause of us!
我猜他是因为我们被降级了
Idiots!
蠢货
I can hear everything you say!
我听得到你们说话
You are surrounded.
你们已经被包围了
Hand over the pieces of the Black Hole Device to me.
把黑洞生成机的部件给我
Or we will blow you out of the cosmos!
否则我就把你们炸飞
You'll do that anyway.
你反正要把我们炸飞
You have my word as a Triceraton
我以三角龙的身份保证
that I will allow you a three nexton head start.
我会给你们3个单位的逃跑时间
And then we will chase you down and blow you away.
之后就会去抓你们 把你们炸飞
Real generous, Horn Head.
你还真大方啊 牛角头
You'll have to come over and get it yourself, Mozar.
过来自己拿吧 莫扎
Very well, then.
那好吧
Prepare to be boarded.
准备被我们入侵吧
Teleport an attack squad aboard that ship!
把特攻小队传送上船
Sir, we can't.
长官 做不到
It's impossible to teleport
那艘船的光纤轨道
through their ship's fiber plating.
不支持瞬间传送
I just said, "Prepare to be boarded!"
我刚威胁了他们
Are you trying to make Mozar look like a fool?
你想让我看起来像个傻子吗
Sir, we should destroy them without hesitation!
长官 我们应该毫不犹豫地毁掉他们
But what of the Heart of Darkness?
那黑暗之心怎么办
The Black Hole Generator is invulnerable.
黑洞生成机是无敌的
Destroying their ship will have no effect on it.
毁掉他们的飞船也不会影响它
I know that!
我知道啊
Destroy the Fugitoid ship without hesitation!
毫不犹豫地毁掉逃亡机器人的飞船
Attack!
攻击
We don't have the firepower to take those guys.
我们没有火力对付他们
Move! Go, go, go!
快撤 快走
We can't outrun their entire fleet!
我们跑不过他们的舰队
Maybe with our upgraded thrusters--
也许我们升级过的推进器...
Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
没错 就是这个意思
Floor it, Fuge!
来吧 逃亡机器人
No matter what, we must keep heading
无论如何 我们必须
towards the Plural X Beta System.
继续前往复Xβ星系
We can't afford to let the Triceratons beat us there!
不能让三角龙赶在我们前面
If they clear the system, they'll be able to warp away.
如果他们到达那个星系 就有办法消失
Aim for their Tachyonic Converter and disable it.
瞄准他们的超光速粒子转换器 毁掉它
They must not escape us!
绝对不能让他们跑了
Keep focused. We can do this!
集中精力 我们可以做到
Almost ready for Tachyon Jump.
差不多准备好宇宙跳跃了
They won't be able to track us again because we're awesome!
他们无法追踪我们了 因为我们特别棒
Everyone brace yourselves!
大家都坐稳了
No! No!
糟了
Warp Engine 2 is out!
二号♥引擎被毁了
Now they cannot escape us.
现在他们跑不了了
I believe the Triceraton Empire should show them
三角龙帝国应该向他们展示
our very best in advanced weaponry.
我们最强的军事实力
Meteor Missiles are always good for total destruction.
流星导弹是最适合完全毁灭任务的
Launch them!
发射
Incoming!
有攻击
That was close. We got another one.
好险 又来一个
Good work, team!
大家辛苦了
Phew! Those were planet-busters.
那些可是能炸飞星球的导弹
We would have been vaporized!
我们差点就变成沫沫了
Yeah. Good thing they're gonna hit that moon instead of us.
对 好消息是不会打到我们而会打到月球
Ahh! Moon?
月球
What moooo-on, dear!
什么月球
Thrusters, Fugitoid! Give it everything!
推进器 逃亡机器人 火力全开吧
Move this boat!
快点
There's mini-moon all over the place!
这里到处都是小月球
You are all doing an outstanding job.
你们都做得非常棒
Leonardo, superb piloting!
李奥纳多 飞行技术超赞
Okay! I think we're out of the bad part.
好 我们应该摆脱困境了
They're closing in! Raph, Casey, man the cannons!
他们要包围我们 拉斐尔 凯西 启动大炮
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表