剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
We must find another way out.
我们必须找到其他出路
When I get my hands on those horn-headed freaks--
等我找到那些头上长角的怪物...
Come on, there's gotta be a back door or something.
走 这里肯定有后门之类的东西
It is mine to possess.
这是我的
The Emperor will make me an Admiral for this.
大帝会因此提拔我为将军
Captain Mozar, look!
莫扎上尉 你看
Come on, give me something.
快出现点什么
Trap door, secret passage.
暗门 秘密通道
We're losing time.
我们快没时间了
They're getting away.
他们马上就要走了
April!
爱普莉尔
I'm okay!
我没事
What is it, Professor?
这是什么 教授
It's the Soul Star.
是心灵之星
The symbol of the Aeons,
这是隐知的标志
containing the power of life itself.
这里面蕴含着生命的力量
So it was hidden away
所以它被藏起来了
and the world turned evil.
整个世界就变为邪恶了
I get it now.
我明白了
When the Soul Star reaches the mountain's peak,
心灵之星到达山顶时
the light of the Aeons shall illuminate all.
隐知之光将全部亮起
So what does it mean?
什么意思
It means we put it where it belongs.
意思是我们应该把它放回原处
Back on top of the temple.
放回寺庙顶上
Back to the ship.
回到飞船上
We have the fragment.
部件已经拿到了
If we can reach the top,
如果能到达顶上
I think it'll drive off the demons.
应该可以驱散恶魔
At least, I hope.
至少我希望如此
You hope? You could be totally wrong!
你希望 万一你错了呢
Give her a chance, Raph.
给她个机会 拉斐
We have to--oh, no!
我们得...不好
Here they come, dudes!
他们来了 伙计们
Move!
快跑
No! The Triceratons are getting away.
糟了 三角龙要逃走了
We have to do this.
我们必须到达顶上
It's not just about saving Earth.
此事不止关乎拯救地球
It's about saving all worlds.
而且关乎全世界的命运
Toss me the crystal!
把星星给我
Hurry, Raphael!
快 拉斐
Almost there!
快到了
Raph!
拉斐
Donnie, catch!
多尼 接住
No!
不
Go, April, go!
快去 爱普莉尔 快去
It's working!
起作用了
Oh, it feels like a huge weight off my brain.
真是如释重负啊
The--the Aeons!
隐知
Whoa, look at that.
好壮观
Thank you.
谢谢你们
You saved us from ourselves.
你们从自我毁灭中拯救了我们
Yourselves?
自我毁灭
The demons were the Aeons all along?
一直以来恶魔就是隐知吗
The Utrom gave us the fragment to protect,
奥特姆把部件交给我们保护
but its immense power entranced us.
但是它巨大的能量迷惑了我们
We Aeons had never allowed technology on our world before.
我们隐知的世界中此前没有任何技术
We desired to know its secrets.
我们渴望知道它的秘密
We began to worship its technological power,
于是我们开始崇拜技术的力量
and hid away our beloved Soul,
把我们挚爱的心灵之星藏起来
thus, corrupting our world, and us with it.
所以害整个世界连同我们自己变得黑暗
We became monstrous, horrible things,
我们变成了魔鬼般的东西
and when we hid away our Star, the evil was complete.
我们把星星藏起时 邪恶完全战胜了正义
Thank you, friends, for saving our world.
谢谢你们拯救了世界 朋友
Take this gift.
收下这份礼物
It is a tiny fragment of out Soul Star.
这是心灵之星上的碎片
It will bring you both luck
它会带给你们好运
and power.
还有力量
It's beautiful.
好美
Goodbye, glowing dudes.
再见 发光的伙计们
Forward, Fugitiod. There's still time to catch up with the Triceraton.
前进 逃亡机器人 我们还有可能追上三角龙
Bros, what an adventure!
兄弟们 真是场奇妙的冒险啊
Utrom made a big mistake when they trusted the fragment with those guys.
奥特姆把部件交给那些人的时候犯下了大错
Yeah. If ancient cosmic bees can be transformed like that,
没错 如果古老的宇宙飞人能被变成那样
I think that goes to show anyone can be corrupted by power.
也就是说任何人都可能被力量腐蚀
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表