剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Out of the way!
让开
Let's get out of here. After 'em!
赶紧离开这里 追上他们
Don't let 'em escape.
别让他们跑了
You're not going anywhere, evil--
你哪儿都跑不了 邪恶的...
Stupid muties!
愚蠢的变异怪
Hey, what the Out of the car now.
怎么回... 滚出来
Move!
快走
Leatherhead, give 'em a ride.
呆皮鳄 送他们一程
They're gonna eat us.
他们会吃了我们
I came for this,
我是为这个来的
but now that you mention it,
但既然你都这么说了
I am kind of hungry.
我还真的有点饿了
What do you want with this stuff?
你想用这些东西干吗
We ain't saying nothing, freak-o.
我们什么都不会说 怪物
Give me five minutes with these punks.
让我跟这些混♥蛋♥待上五分钟
Yes.
没错
In the meanwhile, allow me to psychically probe these miscreants.
没错 同时让我对这些混♥蛋♥进行精神刺探
What?
什么
Great Scott!
老天啊
They're bringing these blueprints to an engineer
他们要把这些蓝图带给一个工程师
to build weapons specifically designed to destroy...
用来造专门对付变种人的...
mutants.
武器
That's right.
没错
Every mutant in this town is going down.
城里的变种人要完蛋了
Well, what do we have here?
瞧瞧有什么好东西
Well, thank youse very much.
非常感谢
You like that?
喜欢吗
Nerve gas that only works on mutants.
只针对变种的神经毒气
Hey, yo, Vic. Vinnie.
维克 维尼
Move.
走
We must warn our Turtle brothers
我们必须赶在他们
before they use those weapons
用这些武器永远地
to wipe out Mutantkind...
消灭变种前 通知
forever.
神龟兄弟
Oh, so you want to do this for real?
你想来真的
Bout time.
是时候了
Easy, Raph.
冷静点 拉斐
The more you sweat in practice,
训练时流的汗越多
the less you bleed in battle.
实战时流的血就越少
Now quit playing games
别玩什么把戏了
and show me what you really got.
让我看看你的真本事
Raphael, enough.
拉斐尔 够了
Come on, Leo.
来啊 李奥
Scared of a real fight?
害怕进行真正的对决吗
No, I'm scared you've been
不 我是为你的敌意
getting more and more hostile
越来越强 你越来越疏远
and pulling away from the team.
这个小队而感到害怕
What gives?
怎么回事
I'm tired of training with kid gloves.
我不想再玩过家家的把戏了
No one's pulling punches out there.
根本没人动真格的
Why should we do it in here?
我们为什么要在这里训练
Raph. Teishi.
拉斐 住手
Because you are brothers,
因为你们是兄弟
and your goal here is to train.
你们在这里的目标就是训练
Sensei.
师♥父♥
Why do you always stick up for Leo?
你为什么老是护着李奥
I'm the only one who takes training seriously.
只有我认真进行训练
The rest of 'em are just goofing off all the time.
其他人整天只会嘻嘻哈哈的
"No one appreciates me."
"没人理解我"
Back on the "Everyone loves Leo" routine?
继续回到"大家都爱李奥"的日常中
Get some new material, you big baby.
想点新料啊 幼稚鬼
That's it.
够了
If you guys don't want to
如果你们不愿意
take this as seriously as I do,
跟我一样认真对待
then I quit!
那我退出
I'm done. Through.
我彻底不干了
Adios!
再见
How many times has he quit the team, now?
这是他第几次退队了
Mm, 27 times.
第27次
You have a brilliant mind, Donatello,
你很聪明 多纳泰罗
yet you see a fire
但你却眼见起火
and try to put it out with gasoline.
还乐得火上浇油
You are growing up, my sons,
你们都长大了 孩子们
and you must become more mature.
必须要变得成熟起来
One day, I will not be around
总有一天 我会不在你们身边
to remind you of your...
没法提醒你们的...
foibles.
弱点
Is a "Foible" that little dangly thing
"弱点"的意思是那晃来晃去
in the back of my throat?
在我喉咙里面的东西吗
"Foible" means a weakness of character,
"弱点"指的是一个人的虚弱之处
shellbrain.
呆瓜
Master, you've made it through the worst of the worst,
大♥师♥ 您撑过了最艰难的时候
and we're gonna make sure that nothing can--
我们会保证没有任何事情可以...
Everything is impermanent, Leonardo.
没有什么是永恒的 李奥纳多
You cannot expect anything to last forever,
你不能期待事情永远持续下去
even family.
家人也是如此
Greetings, Turtles.
你们好啊 神龟们
Leatherhead.
呆皮鳄
Good to see you, Michelangelo.
很高兴见到你 米开朗琪罗
Dude, Mondo Gecko.
天哪 壁虎小旋风
When did you join the team, bro?
你什么时候加入到这个团队里了
A little while back.
就在不久之前
They totally love my fighting style.
他们超喜欢我的战斗风格
Hey, where's Pigeon Pete?
鸽子怪皮特在哪呢
We don't talk about Pigeon Pete.
我们不再说鸽子怪皮特的事情了
So what brings the Mighty Mutanimals?
所以是什么风把无敌变种大军吹来了
We need your help, Turtles.
我们需要你们的帮助 神龟们
We've uncovered plans to develop mutant-hunting weapons.
我们发现了研究专杀变种生物武器的计划
I telepathically discovered that Don Vizioso
我通过心电感应发现唐·维滋奥索
wants to take control of the city
想要掌控这座城市
now that Shredder has vanished,
现在施莱德消失了
and the Don knows the only thing
唐知道唯一横在
that stands between him and his vile goals--
他与他的邪恶目标之间的
Is us.
就是我们
We need to take down the Don and his goons
我们需要在他打败我们之前
before he takes us down.
除掉唐和他的爪牙
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表