剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Hello, Michelangelo.
你好 米开朗琪罗
I'm surprised you're still awake.
你竟然还醒着
Isn't it the middle of the night?
现在不是大半夜吗
Or whatever you call it in space?
或者随便太空里怎么称呼的
No time to rest now, Mikey.
没时间休息了 麦奇
There's one last piece of the Black Hole Generator left,
还剩一个黑洞生成机的部件
and we got to find it.
我们必须找到它
Can't we just destroy the pieces we already have?
我们就不能毁掉已经找到的部件吗
What are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece?
那些三角龙只有一个部件的话能干些什么
Well, what if they figure out a way
万一他们想到了办法
to replicate the technology, Raph?
复♥制♥那些技术怎么办 拉斐
Donatello is right.
多纳泰罗说得没错
The machine must be destroyed.
必须毁掉那个机器
Every last piece of it.
每一个部件
Um, what's going on, Professor?
怎么回事 教授
It seems to be some kind of hyperspatial trans-mat
好像有某种针对四个目标的
trying to hone in on four targets.
超时空穿越干扰
You four!
你们四个
That's not good.
那可不太妙
Where--
这是...
where are we?
这是哪里
I think I speak for everyone when I say...
我觉得大家想说的和我一样...
Holy Sewer Cakes!
我的老天爷啊
The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth.
邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球
They brought with them
他们还带来了
the invincible Black Hole Generator
强大的黑洞生成机
that swallowed the entire planet.
直接吞噬了整个星球
My brothers and I escaped,
我和我的兄弟们逃脱了
saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid.
被一个叫作逃亡机器人的机器人救了
Now we're trying to stop the Triceratons
现在我们正准备尽我们所能
any way we can.
阻止三角龙
How is this possible?
怎么会这样
Where are we?
这是哪里
Oh no, dudes.
不 哥们儿
I think we're in Pittsburgh!
我觉得我们在匹兹堡
The world is so flat,
这个世界太平了
I can't even see my own butt!
我甚至都看不到我的屁♥股♥
Donnie, explanation?
多尼 有什么解释吗
We're possibly in some kind of...
我们可能在某种...
alternate dimension.
异维空间
They're... Us?
他们是... 我们
No way!
不会吧
He's got a blaster. Get him!
他拿着镭射炮 干掉他
Aw, nuts, it's not a--
傻货 这不是...
Take 'em down.
拿下他们
We don't want to fight you. Well, then you shouldn't
我们不想和你们战斗 那你就不该
have pointed a laser at us.
用镭射枪指着我们
Talk. Who sent you?
说 是谁派你们来的
The Triceratons?
三角龙吗
Get off of me, you crack-shelled imposter!
放开我 你这个裂壳冒牌货
Totally radical!
完全一样
You're just like me, dude!
你跟我一模一样 哥们儿
Cowabunga! Booyakashaa!
超级棒 我来也
I'm trying to tell you! This isn't a weapon.
我是想告诉你们 这不是武器
It's a portal projector!
这是传送门发射仪
Oh, yeah? Well, how do we know you're not a Kraang?
是吗 我们怎么知道你是不是克朗
That's why we brought you here--Krang!
我们正是因此才找你们来的 因为克朗
He's causing trouble in our dimension, and yours too.
他在我们的维度惹了不少麻烦 你们那儿也是
Krang's like trying to destroy both our realities, dudes!
克朗想毁掉我们的两个世界 哥们儿
We just don't know how.
我们不知道该怎么办
You got to believe us!
你们要相信我们
That's why we called on you poseurs--
所以我们找了你们这些冒牌货...
I mean, Turtles--for help.
我是说神龟...来帮忙
Did I say poseurs? Oops.
我刚说了冒牌货吗
Poseurs? You guys don't even fight with your weapons!
冒牌货 你们都不用武器来战斗
And what's up with the initials on your belts?
你们腰带上的首字母是什么玩意
Lame!
真烂
I think I'm gonna like putting some more cracks
我想给这个冒牌货的龟壳上再添
in this imposter's shell.
几道裂缝
And you, gappy...
你 裂壳龟
why do you sound so weird?
你说话为什么这么奇怪
Me sound weird? Heard yourself lately?
我听上去很奇怪 你听到你自己说的话了吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Come on, guys!
别这样 伙计们
Take it eas--whoa!
冷静点...
It's him! He found us!
是他 他找到我们了
So, you've allied yourselves
你们跟其他次元的
with your dimensional counterparts, eh?
自己结成同盟了
It's Krang!
是克朗
Whoa. What's with the gross man-baby body?
这个恶心人的巨型宝宝是什么东西
This will be the last time I have to look
这将是我最后一次看到
at you disgusting Turtles!
你们这些恶心的乌龟
The Kraang are letting me go home.
克朗要放我回家了
I just have to make a few amends,
只要我好好表现
and Dimension X,
我就能回到
here I come!
X空间
Not so fast, Krang!
别着急 克朗
Wow, this is just... lame.
天哪 真是够...挫的
Booyakasha!
我来也
My Dimensionizer will wipe out all of your worlds.
我的次元毁灭器会毁掉你们所有的世界
Oh, great. Now we're stuck in this dimension...
真好 现在我们困在了这个维度了
probably forever.
也许要困一辈子
I still have my Portal Ray-the one I brought you here with!
我还有传送门 就是带你们来的工具
All we have to do is hone in on Krang's dimensional coordinates,
我们只需要调出克朗空间的坐标
and...yes!
然后 成功了
Wait, what? How does that even work?
等等 到底是怎么做到的
That doesn't make sense!
根本说不通啊
Come on, guys!
快走吧
Yes! We're back in New York City!
太棒了 回到纽约了
I can't believe we're back... in the past!
真不敢相信我们居然回到了 过去
Dudes, look at us.
大家快看
We're like, more solid or something.
我们好像更结实了
What's going on, Donatello?
什么情况 多纳泰罗
Well, we came from a two-dimensional reality
我们从二维世界
into a third dimension.
来到了三维世界
It's like science fiction!
简直是科幻片
Hey guys, uh, now that we're in a new dimension...
既然我们来到了新的维度
Pizza Time!
吃披萨吧
Far out!
走起
You can't do that, dudes.
不能这样 兄弟们
Why not?
为什么
Because we live in secret here.
因为我们在隐居
We have to live in the shadows, like, you know, real ninjas.
我们必须低调行事 就像真的忍♥者一样
Come on team, let's find this Krang
来吧 大家一起找到克朗
before he blows up the planet.
别让他把这里炸飞
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表