剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You can't escape so easily, freaks!
我不会让你们这么轻易逃脱的 怪物
Oh, no. We're back here?
不好 我们回到了这里
Welcome back, heinous reptiles.
欢迎回来 十恶不赦的爬虫
You're not going anywhere as long as I have this baby!
只要我有这个 你们就哪里都别想去
I can hack your portal all day long.
我可以一直黑入你们的传送门
Aw, Kraang.
克朗
It's over. We stopped your little scheme.
结束了 我们阻止了你的阴谋
We deactivated all of your Dimensionizers.
我们把你所有的毁灭器都拆除了
You're finished.
你不用蹦跶了
That's right, pink dude.
没错 粉色的家伙
You can't blow up our realities anymore.
你休想炸毁我们的世界了
Blow up...realities?
炸毁 世界
You've been trying to wipe out dimensions
成千上万年以来我们一直
we've been trying to mutate for thousands of years?
想变异的世界 你却想都炸毁吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Well, you did say wipe out the Turtles at any cost.
是你说不惜一切代价毁灭乌龟
This is why I banished you to Two-Dimensional Earth
所以一开始我才把你从二维世界
in the first place.
驱逐出去
Because you're an idiot!
因为你是个傻♥逼♥
A moron! A dingleberry!
白♥痴♥ 二货
So you know what?
你知道吗
I'm kicking you back!
我要把你再踢回去
Oh, no.
不
Not again!
不要啊
I've had enough Turtles for a millennium!
我受够了你们这些乌龟了
Let's take this wad of chewing gum down.
我们拿下这个口香糖似的东西
With pleasure.
求之不得
I got your back, bro!
我来掩护你 兄弟
Nice move, Raphael.
漂亮 拉斐尔
I've had enough of this dweeb.
我受够了这个傻♥逼♥
Turtle Power!
神龟降世
That's not good.
不妙
What are you doing? Oh!
你干什么
Aw, yeah!
棒
A little Hacky Kraang, Michelangelo?
玩克朗毽子吧 米开朗琪罗
Put me down, you maniacs!
放下我 疯子
Booyakasha!
我来也
No!
不
I hate black and white!
我讨厌黑白世界
Well that wasn't such a chore now, was it?
现在恢复平静了
Leonardo. Thanks.
李奥纳多 谢谢
For everything.
一切
No, thank you. Without your help,
不 谢谢你 没有你的帮助
all of our realities would be doomed.
我们的所有世界都会毁灭
Come on ninjas. Let's go home.
走吧 忍♥者们 我们回家
Feels great to be back home.
回家的感觉真好
Hey do you guys see that?
你们看到了吗
Whoa, dudes. A giant freaky worm!
伙计们 一只超大的虫子
I bet that pesky
这一切肯定是
Shredder and Krang are behind this!
可恶的施莱德和克朗干的
Ugh! Cowabunga!
我来也
I think things just got really bad, bros.
这下好像糟了 伙计们
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表