剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
This wound runs deep.
你伤口很严重
It's just a bug bite.
只是被虫子咬伤了而已
I speak not of the wound here,
为师并非指肉体之伤
but of the wound here.
而是精神之伤
I thought I was past my bug phobia.
我以为我已经不怕虫子了
But clearly I'm not,
但显然不是
and the team's suffering because of it.
害的整个团队都因为我的恐惧症遭殃
It takes time, my son.
你需要时间 孩子
Damage to the mind and spirit
精神和心灵上的伤害
are no less grave than injuries to the body.
并不亚于肉体的伤痛
But Sensei, I was on an entire planet of bugs.
可是老师 我曾在全是虫子的星球待过
That should have cured me just by exposure, right?
这种病难道不是多见虫子就能好了吗
Not necessarily.
未必
It is clear that you are still shell-shocked.
很显然你现在还是会龟躯一震[炮弹休克]
Pardon the pun.
双关勿怪
What do I do to get un-shell-shocked?
我要怎么做才能龟躯不震呢
Find your center.
思绪集中
Meditation will enlighten your path.
冥想将助你寻求解决之道
No offense, Master, but I don't think daydreaming will help.
无意冒犯 大♥师♥ 我觉得做白日梦好像没用
Not daydreaming. Meditation.
不是白日梦 是冥想
I will teach you a personal mantra to chant.
为师将传授你一句私人咒语 需每日吟诵
It will focus you.
它能让你集中精力
Kore wa nanimo imi shinai.
一切恐惧皆为虚无
Kore wa nanimo imi shinai.
一切恐惧皆为虚无
Repeat.
重复
Kore wa nanimo imi shinai.
一切恐惧皆为虚无
Yes. Continue.
很好 继续
Kore wa nanimo imi shinai.
一切恐惧皆为虚无
Wow, dude!
哇 兄弟
Is that a girdle?
那是束腰吗
Looks comfy.
看着挺舒服啊
It's not a girdle!
这不是束腰
It's something I started before we took off for space.
是我研发的起飞动力装置
With these air-launched grappling hooks,
有了这些气动发射的抓钩
we can travel vertically up a building,
我们可以沿着建筑物垂直而上
or at any angle we want,
或随意调整移♥动♥角度
like Stockman-Fly and his bugs!
就像斯托克曼苍蝇和他的昆虫部队那样
You know, in theory.
理论上是这样
Then let's put that theory into practice, yo!
那就把理论转化成实践吧
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
不不不 等一下
It worked!
成功了
We rule!
我们是老大
Booyakabunga!
简直太棒啦
This izz the perfect new lair.
这里当老巢简直完美
High up in the cloudzz, where an inzzect belongs.
高入云霄 正是昆虫应该待的地方
We'll fill the place with money and riches
我们要为施莱德大♥师♥把这里
for Mazzter Shredder.
装满钱和财宝
He's right.
他说的对
We don't need anyone now, Baxter.
现在我们不需要任何人 巴克斯特
That money belongs to us!
那笔钱属于我们
No!
不
It izz about loyalty!
我们要忠诚
Friendship! Um, Tyler?
要讲道义 泰勒
Hello? What about us?
喂 我们呢
Why, you...
你们
will make a wonderful organic food zzupply.
会是很棒的有机食物
Food supply?
食物
You're going to eat us?
你要吃了我们吗
He's going to eat us?
他要吃了我们
Boss! They're coming.
老大 他们来了
The trap izz set!
陷阱部好了
Ready your webzz.
撒网
You just had to be Turflytle, didn't you?
必须得飞起来 对吗
Are you ready, buzz buzz?
你准备好了吗 嗡嗡嗡
Ninja harness away!
忍♥者要起飞了
They'll never get pazzt us, my insect brotherzz.
他们绝不会通过我们这关 我的昆虫兄弟们
Wha?
什么
After them!
追上他们
Guys! Yes! All right!
伙计们 好棒
Picnic time's over, you pathetic drone.
野餐时间结束 你个悲哀的虫子
What are those harness things?
他们这是用的什么设备
Why don't I have a harness thing?
为什么我没有
What? A fellow bug? Ah!
怎么 你也是虫子吗
It worked! I'm in your head, fool!
成功了 我打败你了 白♥痴♥
No!
不
Master Splinter said to focus.
斯普林特大♥师♥说要集中注意力
Kore wa nanimo imi shinai.
一切恐惧皆为虚无
Kore wa nanimo
一切恐惧
imi shinai.
皆为虚无
Finally!
终于
You ready? Today?
你准备好了吗 今天
You better believe it.
你最好相信
Get me out! I'm missing the fight!
救我出去 我要错过打架了
Yes!
棒
I'm gonna tear you apart, reptile!
我要撕碎你 爬虫
Come get some.
来咬我啊
Buzz buzz!
嗡嗡嗡
Thanks, Turflytle.
谢谢 飞龟
Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz.
嗡嗡嗡 嗡嗡嗡
That means, "No problemo, my brother."
意思是"不客气 我的兄弟"
Look out!
小心
You're in my house now, homiezz.
你们在我的地盘上 白♥痴♥
Yeah! Nice!
好棒
We did it! Great job, team.
我们成功了 干得漂亮 伙计们
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
These jokers are still kicking?
这个小丑还在蹦跶
Good-bye,
再见
my friendzz.
我的朋友们
No! Boss! Wait!
不 老大 等等
What about us?
我们怎么办
Well, at least we got the money.
至少我们拿到钱了
And Stockman's bug-thugs.
还有斯托克曼的虫队
Abandoned, huh?
被抛弃了吧
Some friend he was to you guys.
他还真是你们的朋友
Master, thank you.
师♥父♥ 谢谢你
Whatever that mantra was, it worked.
你教我的咒语管用了
You are quite welcome, my son.
不用谢 我的儿子
So, um,
话说
what did it mean, anyway?
那咒语到底是什么意思
It is Japanese for,
那是日语 意思是
"This means nothing."
"这其实是没有意义的"
It--it isn't some magical chant?
难道不是有魔法的咒语吗
No.
不是
The mantra meant nothing.
咒语没有意义
Just as fear means nothing.
如同恐惧没有意义
Neither of them has any power,
它们都没有力量
except the power you give them in your mind.
除了你在脑海中赋予它们的力量
That's deep.
好高深
I think I get it, Sensei.
我好像明白了 老师
Good. Now, do not tell your brothers.
好 但是不要告诉你的兄弟们
I might use that trick on them one day.
或许有一天我也会在他们身上用用
Mazzter Shredder,
施莱德大♥师♥
I have to report
我来报告
that my mizzion was a failure.
我的任务失败了
Stockman.
斯托克曼
Your mutagen drip...
你的变异点滴
Y-yezz, m-master?
什么 大♥师♥
It's working.
起作用了
It's finally working.
终于起作用了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表