剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
It's taking too long, Stockman.
你动作太慢了 斯道克曼
I grow severely impatient.
我已经快没耐心了
Zir, normal mutagen izz unstable,
"脏"官 一般的变种原很不稳定
and can warp your mind.
会导致思维混乱
With thizz new mutagen serum,
但是"则"个新的变种血清
I can control the outcome.
后果是由我控制的
But it will... take time.
但是需要...时间
Time is what I do not have.
我就是没时间
Every moment that passes,
每过一分钟
I lose more control of this city.
我对这个城市的掌控就少一分
My henchmen have grown...
我那些手下...
useless.
都是垃圾
Heh, it is ironic
真是讽刺
that my most loyal servant
我最忠实的心腹
is a lowly housefly.
居然是只苍蝇
After everything,
发生了这么多
I must completely
我别无选择
rely on you, Stockman.
只能依靠你 斯道克曼
Thank you, Mazzter Shredder.
谢谢你 施莱德大"斯"
I will not let you down.
我不会让你失望的
I muzzt be diligent.
我一定认"怎"研发
These old designs will be most awezzome.
研发结果一定会让你"森森"震撼
Now izz the time
"饲"机到了
for Zztockman-Fly to rise!
斯道克曼苍蝇就要崛起了
For the glory of Zzhredder!
一切为了施莱德大"斯"
Take this! And this!
接招 看这个
Oh, and how about three of these?
要不要尝尝这个
And the winner is: Casey Jones!
赢家是 凯西·琼斯
Ah, old school games are stupid.
这种老掉牙的游戏真是蠢爆了
I'm more into a modern, fully-immersive 3-D experience.
我更喜欢现代的3D体感游戏
I'll give you a fully-immersive P-D experience.
我给你一个PD体验
"P" as in "Pizza,"
P是"披萨"
and "D" as in "Delicious."
D是"美味到哭"
Yeah, boy!
太赞了
What, this is all we get, Mikey?
就给我们这么点吗 麦奇
And you keep the rest?
剩下的你就独吞了
You're right, brah. I'm being greedy.
没错 兄弟 哥就是这么贪心
Remind me to smack you later.
记得提醒我之后揍你
Raph?
拉斐
You're not freaking out?
你不生气吗
Eh, after you've been to a planet full of bugs,
去过一个全是虫子的星球
nothing bothers you anymore.
已经没什么好生气的了
Even after Mona Lisa betrayed you,
哪怕蒙娜丽莎背叛了你
and you were almost eaten by a giant scorpion monster?
你还差点被一个巨大的蝎子怪吃掉
Can we drop the Mona Lisa thing already?
能不能别跟我提蒙娜丽莎了
Seriously!
拜托
Well...it's awesome you got over your bug phobia, Raph.
你终于克服了你的虫子恐惧症 拉斐
That's really hard to do.
真是不容易
All right, ninjas, finish fueling up fast,
行了 兄弟们 快点补充能量
'cause we're heading out on patrol.
待会出去巡逻了
Shredder's out there somewhere.
施莱德就在外面潜伏着
Who knows what he's cooking up?
谁知道他在打什么鬼主意
Robots? Mutants?
研发机器人 制♥造♥变种
Maybe something even worse.
甚至是比这些更恐怖的东西
Listen, you disgusting vagrant.
你这个恶心的乞丐
You don't realize how valuable my time is.
你根本不知道我的时间有多宝贵
Let me go!
放开我
I have a meeting with the shareholders
我还要跟股东们开会呢
at 9:00 A.M. sharp!
就在9点整
If I miss that--
要是错过了...
What you won't be mizzing
但"四"你不会错过
is your appointment with mutazzion.
跟变"总"原的约会
You will zzoon become a half-beetle,
你很快就会变"层"一只
half spider, zzuper mutant!
半甲壳虫半蜘蛛的"糙"级变种
Drop him!
放
You'll be hearing from my lawy-ahh!
小心我的律师起诉你
Finally, now I get to be the bozz.
我"宗"于能体会当老大的感觉了
I can order you to be my friendzz.
我可以命令你当我的"盆宇"
We will watch sci-fi moviezz.
我们可以一起看电"饮"
Eat candy, play Mazes and Mutants.
一起"次"糖 一起玩变种的游戏
And cause total chaos and dezztruction!
然后到"促"作乱 弄得鸡飞狗跳
But firzzt, we must replenish the Master'zz money vaults.
但"四"首先 我们必须把大"斯"的金库装满
And there'zz no better way
要做好这件"四"
than the old-fashioned way.
有句古话说得好
If you need money...
生财有道
zzteal it!
不如偷盗
So what's the plan, D?
什么计划 多尼
We each take a borough,
每人负责一个区
looking for any signs of Shredder activity.
找到一切施莱德活动的痕迹
Brooklyn is huge, Donnie.
布鲁克林那么大 多尼
Needle? Haystack?
不是大海捞针吗
We should be able to turn up something
如果大家都集中精力
as long as the whole team stays focused.
应该能发现一些蛛丝马迹
No way, dude!
不行的 兄弟
Crognard is like the greatest cartoon ever!
克罗格纳德简直是最好看的动画片了
Hello, are you serious?
你开什么玩笑
"Space Heroes"! Captain Ryan! I mean, come on!
《太空英雄》 瑞安队长 拜托
Didn't you see the episode where they fought the Cortexicons?
你没看他们大战超脑星人那一集吗
I hate to break up this vastly important conversation,
我不想打断你们这么深刻而严肃的讨论
but any signs of the Foot?
但是有大脚帮的踪迹吗
Nada, Bromeo.
没有 兄弟
This is pointless.
这样没有意义
Shredder's out of commission.
施莱德没在活动了
We don't know that!
我们可不能确定
He could be out there-- right around the corner.
他可能就在外面 潜伏在街角后
I say we patrol in that direction.
我们去那边巡逻吧
Yes!
好啊
Come out with your hands up.
举起手 走出来
Which ones?
哪只手
What the heck are they, Jim?
他们是什么鬼东西 吉姆
Dirty, filthy hippies.
肮脏的嬉皮士
Let's take 'em down for the good ol' U.S. of A.
为了我大美♥利♥坚♥ 把他们干掉
Stupid cops.
愚蠢的警♥察♥
Get the cazzh!
干掉他们
I am your bozz!
我是你的老大
You lizzten to me!
你要听我的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表