剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
What?
什么
I consider conciliation, and you offer the hand of combat?
我想跟你言和 而你伸出了决斗之手
Combat? No!
决斗 不
You don't understand!
你误会了
Ah, yes. I should have warned you.
对了 我应该提醒你
To Salamandrians, the hand extended gesture means--
在蜥蜴人看来 伸出手的意思就是...
Attack!
进攻
All of you should stop fighting
你们应该停火
and rationally consider the damage to your faceplates!
理智地想想这样会伤到你们的面罩
One crack, and death is imminent.
只要有一条裂缝 就必死无疑
Those who dishonor us shall be destroyed!
不尊敬我们的人都得死
You got some imagination, sweetheart!
你的想象力还真丰富 亲爱的
Please, everyone--
拜托 大家...
Booyaka!
我来也
Yo, lizard lips!
蜥蜴脸
Hold still, you stupid--
别动你这个蠢...
Well, I suppose I'll have to intervene.
我不得不插一手了
Oh, dear!
天
You okay, April?
你没事吧 爱普莉尔
That's it. You're going down.
够了 你完蛋了
Raph!
拉斐
Never been hit like that before...
从来没被人这样打过
It was kinda...
感觉有点...
nice.
不错
Discussion follows dishonor!
无尊重 不商量
I am a pacifist.
我是一名和平主义者
But even pacifists have to stand their ground once in a while.
但即使是和平主义者 偶尔也要站出来
We must dig the creatures out and resume the battle.
我们必须把他们挖出来 继续战斗
It is as dishonorable death.
这种死法毫无尊严
No. Let them freeze.
不 让他们冻死
We must hurry to the Irrilium.
我们必须赶紧去找伊利勒姆金属
No need to worry!
不用担心
Only a minor inconvenience.
只是有些不便
We keep getting our shells handed to us.
怎么总是被揍
We got to keep going. Not much heat left.
我们必须加快速度 没剩多少热量了
Come on.
快走
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
I bet those Salamandrians are after the Irrilium too.
我想那些蜥蜴人也是来找伊利勒姆金属的
Another reason to hurry, people.
这是我们需要加快脚步的另一个理由
Hey, Casey.
凯西
Do you think a turtle can, like, date a Mewt?
你觉得乌龟能和纽特人约会吗
Dude. What?
老兄 你说什么
I mean, you know, maybe, um,
我是说 可能
these Salamandrians aren't so bad.
这些蜥蜴人还不错
Like, the lizard girl is cool.
蜥蜴女挺酷的
You really are running low on oxygen, Raph.
你真的缺氧了啊 拉斐
What are you gonna do, ask that giant newt out on a date?
你想做什么 找人家约会吗
Well, I mean-I don't know.
我是说...我也不知道
Wow, you really got a crush on that salamander hottie?
你真的喜欢那个蜥蜴美女啊
She's, like, bigger, stronger,
她比你大♥比♥你壮
and probably a better fighter than you.
可能还比你厉害呢
Exactly.
没错
What a woman.
多棒的妹子
Ooh! The Irrilium's not far ahead.
伊利勒姆就在不远处
And I was right. The metal's completely refined.
我是对的 金属是高度精炼的
So they survived.
他们活下来了
The robot stated our collision was an accident.
那个机器人说我们相撞是意外
Perhaps we need not be enemies.
或许我们可以不做敌人
Commander G'Throkka, do not be foolish.
基思拉卡长官 不要做梦了
They are clearly working with the Triceratons.
他们显然跟三角龙是一伙儿的
We do not know that.
这可说不定
They fought you four against one.
他们以四敌一
They are cowardly, dishonorable fools!
他们是胆小卑鄙的白♥痴♥
Rokka, rokka.
拉卡拉卡
Come.
来
We will reach the Irrilium far faster than they will.
我们会比他们早找到伊利勒姆
So what happens if those aliens
如果那些外星人先到伊利勒姆
make it to the Irrilium first?
那会有什么后果
I've got the answer.
我知道
We take them down, goongala-style.
我们把他们打个落花流水
Whoa, hold up.
等一下
Let's cut the salamanders a break.
我们先不要想着跟蜥蜴人打
They think we're the bad guys, right?
他们觉得我们是坏人 对吧
What if we could convince them to work with us,
如果我们说服他们跟我们合作呢
to find that metal stuff together?
我们一起去找那什么金属
Worst idea you've had, and that's saying something.
史上最糟糕的主意 这说明了什么
Forget it, Raph; let's just get that Irelium.
别白费劲了 拉斐 我们去找伊利勒姆吧
Got to try this.
我得试试
Might be our only chance.
可能是我们唯一的机会
Guys, hold up. Where's Raph?
大家等等 拉斐呢
Oh, no--I bet he went off to talk to his girlfriend.
不好 他肯定去找他女朋友了
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我有种很不祥的预感
Yeah. We're in trouble.
对 我们有麻烦了
Serious trouble!
大♥麻♥烦
Donnie! No!
多尼 不
Lieutenant Y'Gythgba,
伊吉特巴队长
we are getting close to the Irrilium.
我们离伊利勒姆很近了
Rokka rokka!
拉卡拉卡
And by now, those low-grade life forms are surely frozen.
现在那些低等生物肯定都冻僵了吧
Ta-da! Impressed, right?
我来了 没想到吧
No, but I respect your tenacity.
不 但我尊重你的执着
Wait! Before you blast me, hold up.
等一下 先别揍我
Look, we could--
听我说 我们可以...
We could all work together as a team,
我们可以合作
a unit!
组成一个团队
Your bravery speaks of a heroic heart, stranger.
你勇敢说出了自己的心声 陌生人
But you are in our way.
但你挡我们的路了
That's not good teamwor--
这不是合作...
Interesting that you chose to shoot the ice,
有意思 你竟然射了冰面
and not the stranger.
而不是直接射那个陌生人
There is no significance to my--
这并没有什么...
Look!
快看
Ice dragons!
冰龙
G'Throkka!
基思拉卡
Commander!
指挥官
Stranger.
陌生人
Oh, space apples.
糟了
Stranger.
陌生人
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
不要射击 不要
You truly are a noble creature.
你真的是高尚的物种
My name's, uh, Raphael.
我叫拉斐尔
I am called Y'Gythgba.
我叫伊吉特巴
You are called I--
你叫伊...
I got an idea.
想到了
Back on Earth, there's this painting of, like,
在地球上 有一幅画
the most beautiful woman in art and stuff?
画的是艺术界最美的女人
Um, so how about if I call you Mona Lisa?
所以要不我叫你蒙娜丽莎吧
As you please, Raphael.
随你便 拉斐尔
Someday our noses will meet in the flesh.
有一天 我们会碰到彼此的鼻子
My nose will be ready.
我的鼻子会准备好的
So, Mona Lisa, what are we gonna do about your pal?
蒙娜丽莎 你伙计怎么办
Perhaps if I use a low output...
如果我用低输出...
Yes, I believe he'll be fine in no time at all.
他马上就会没事的
How's it going, Fugitoid?
怎么样了 富士卓
Donatello is almost fully thawed out,
多纳泰罗快解冻了
although I think his face seems to have melted as well.
不过他的脸好像也化了
Oh, no!
不
Oh, man! I think we're in trouble.
天啊 这下麻烦大了
Whoa, Raph's with the bad guys?
拉斐跟坏人在一起
We're friends now, Mikey.
现在我们是朋友 麦奇
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表