剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
But here, in the darkness,
但在这里 在黑暗中
you belong to me.
你归我统治
Never!
休想
You only weaken yourself trying to fight me.
试图反抗我只会让你日渐虚弱
You can never leave this place.
你永远也不可能逃离这里
Look at you.
看看你啊
How can you climb with such a broken and feverish body?
就凭你这发烧破败的身体 怎么可能爬出去
I'll stay here on look-out.
我在这里放风
The rest of you, hurry up.
你们赶紧
Master Splinter needs you.
斯普林特大♥师♥需要你们
We'll stay with you, Leo.
我们和你一起 李奥
You need us.
你需要我们
If Shredder survived,
如果施莱德没死
you can't take him alone.
你一个人是斗不过他的
Well, thanks for your vote of confidence.
谢谢你的信任
No way, dog, I'm not climbing down there, either!
我不要 老兄 我才不要爬下去
Come on, we're doin' rock, paper, scissors.
我们石头剪刀布
One, two, three. Ha!
一二三
Paper beats rock, son!
布赢了石头 鳖孙
But paper no good against rock!
布根本打不赢石头
Rock destroy paper!
石头能摧毁布
Dummy, paper wraps around a rock like this!
蠢货 布能像这样把石头包起来
Do I got to keep explaining it to you?
我还得继续给你解释吗
So where did Splinter jump?
斯普林特到底是从哪儿跳下去的
This way?
这边吗
What you do that for?
你这是干什么
The Turtles are looking for Splinter.
乌龟们在找斯普林特
So we wait here, let them do all the work for us,
我们就在这里等着 等他们找到他
and haul up Splinter's body!
然后把斯普林特的尸体拖上来
Tight!
抱紧了
Very tight.
非常紧
Sweet! Grapple harness time.
太酷了 抓好降落绳
We have to take it slow, Mikey.
我们得慢慢来 麦奇
The walls are crumbling, so be careful.
这墙一直在掉石屑 小心点
You got me?
听到了吗
Be care-ful.
小 心 点
I always am, D.
我一直很小心啊 多尼
Booyakasha!
我来也
Mikey!
麦奇
Whoa, dude!
哇哦 兄弟
This cave goes on for, like, ever!
这个大洞好像永远没有尽头
Take it slow, Mikey.
你慢点 麦奇
Master Splinter's down there.
斯普林特大♥师♥就在下面
Somewhere.
某个地方
My head.
我的头
Must have fever.
一定是发烧了
You are weak.
你很虚弱
You need water.
需要进水
And food.
和食物
Your body craves sustenance.
你的身体渴望食物
Where could it be?
食物在哪呢
No.
不
I will not.
我不会吃的
So noble.
真高尚
You think that makes you more than a beast?
你以为这样就能摆脱兽♥性♥了吗
Spend enough time with me here, and you will see
等你跟我待的够久了 就会发现
you are nothing but an animal.
自己不过就是个畜生
An animal who must do whatever he can to survive.
一个为了生存可以不择手段的畜生
I hope they're okay.
希望他们没事
It's awfully quiet down there.
下面安静得可怕
And awfully boring!
也无聊得可怕
I wish something crazy would happen.
真希望发生些疯狂的事情
Raph, someone's out there.
拉斐 那边有人
You jerks, you hit me in my piggy snout!
两个混♥蛋♥ 你打到我的猪鼻了
Bebop and Rocksteady?
比波普和洛克斯代迪
Now, you will bring us furry rat man ninja
现在 要么你们带我们去找老鼠忍♥者
or we will break you like dancer!
否则我们把你们霹成舞者
No, no, breakdancing ain't got nothing to do with--
不 不 霹雳舞和这个没有关系
aw, forget it.
算了
Take 'em down, G!
拿下他们
Look out!
当心
Master Splinter? Hello?
斯普林特大♥师♥ 吱个声
Quiet, Mikey!
安静 麦奇
If Super Shredder survived that fall...
如果超级施莱德没有摔死...
Sorry, D, but how else are we gonna find him?
抱歉 D 但我们还有别的方法找人吗
There are tons of caves down here.
下面有数不清的洞穴
He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何一个洞里
They're coming. They'll be here any minute.
他们来了 随时会找到这里
There's no way we'll be able to keep them from the Undercity.
我们没法在地下城里阻止他们
We bait them to the surface.
我们引他们到地面上
No, we take them down on the surface.
不 我们要在地面干掉他们
We finish them both.
把他们都干掉
Here they come!
他们来了
Master Shredder. Karai!
施莱德大♥师♥ 卡莱
Time to move!
快走
I want the Turtle.
我要那群龟
You can destroy the girl.
把另一个丫头干掉
Save me Karai.
给我留着卡莱
I've got your punk butt now!
崩穿了你的朋克小屁
Shamone, shamone, shamone, shamone!
受死吧 受死吧 受死吧
Once upon a time, you were a man.
从前 你是一个人
And then you became a beast.
后来你变成了一个野兽
Now, you are nothing.
现在 你什么都不是
A void.
化为乌有
A shadow.
一个孤影
Embrace the darkness, Hamato Yoshi.
拥抱黑暗吧 滨户良
To embrace it is to become a monster such as you.
拥抱黑暗就会变成像你一样的怪物
Leave me.
走开
If you will not join me,
如果你不加入我
then you will be devoured!
就等着被吞噬吧
No.
不
Did we lose 'em?
我们甩掉他们了吗
Um, I don't think so.
好像没有
Look out!
小心
No!
不
You're coming with me, girl!
你得跟我走 姑娘
This is gonna hurt.
这下有的受了
Good-bye, Turtle.
永别了 乌龟
Splinter, it would be easier to accept my dominion.
斯普林特 接受我的掌控会让你好受些
Become one with me, Hamato Yoshi.
成为我的一分子 滨户良
It will only cost you your soul.
只需献上你的灵魂
Yes!
就是这样
This is what you are!
这就是你的真面目
A monster!
一个怪物
A freak!
一个怪胎
An animal!
一个牲畜
Shredder!
施莱德
Let him go, freak.
放开他 怪胎
Do not disrespect me, daughter!
不许对我不敬 女儿
What?
什么
I just need to find a soft spot, monster!
我只要找到你的弱点就行了 怪物
That's it, Turtle scum.
受死吧 乌龟渣滓
Now you get the horn!
让你尝尝牛角的厉害
Hey, rock head! This way!
大笨蛋 这边
Look at me, I'm waiting for you!
看我 我等着你呢
Waiting for my horn up your--
等着我的牛角上...
Ah, yeah!
耶
Casey Jones wins in overtime!
凯西·琼斯连续得分
You cannot rid yourself of me.
你无法摆脱我的
I will be with you always.
我会一直与你同在
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表