剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I don't like it,
我也不喜欢这样
but April O'Neil is...gone.
但爱普莉尔·奥尼尔已经不在了
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
We take her down!
我们必须拿下她
Do it! Hurry!
快点动手
I can't hurt her, dude.
我不忍♥心伤害她 哥们
We know you're in there, Red.
我们知道你还在 爱普莉尔
We're your friends! Your family!
我们是你的朋友 你的家人
Remember who you are!
记住你是谁
You are April O'Neil.
你是爱普莉尔·奥尼尔
Remember everything we've been through together.
我们一起经历了那么多事
Yeah, like the time
对 比如那次
we fought a giant mutagen man?
我们一起打败了一个变异巨怪
And our dope missions in space.
还有我们去太空执行任务
And Master Splinter.
还有斯普林特大♥师♥
And pizza parties.
披萨派对
And Ice Cream Kitty.
冰淇淋猫咪
No!
不
Remember Donnie.
想想多尼
We don't the power to destroy the crystal.
我们没有毁掉水晶的力量
Only you do, April.
只有你有 爱普莉尔
Foolish creature.
愚蠢的生物
You could have had all the power of the universe.
你本可以拥有整个宇宙的力量
No!
不
Red, is that really you?
爱普莉尔 真的是你吗
I think so.
应该是吧
But--but Donnie.
但是 但是多尼
What have I done?
我做了什么
It's not your fault, April.
这不是你的错 爱普莉尔
But it is!
就是
It was all me in a way.
都是我的错
If only...
如果...
Donnie's not gone!
多尼还在
He wasn't really destroyed,
他没有真正被毁灭
just molecularly scattered.
只是以分子形式分散开了
Yeah! Bro!
太棒了
Donnie!
多尼
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
April?
爱普莉尔
April?
爱普莉尔
April.
爱普莉尔
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I guess I should have listened to you about the crystal.
水晶的事我应该听你们的话
Especially you, Donnie.
尤其是你 多尼
I'm sorry for...
抱歉我...
For what? Reducing me to a quantum smear?
什么 把我变成量子尘埃了吗
Yeah, still feel kind of whacked out of my head,
虽然我现在仍然有点头疼
but I'll be fine.
但我没事
I am impressed, April.
你太厉害了 爱普莉尔
You literally destroyed your demons.
你真的毁了你的恶魔
She almost destroyed all of us.
她差点把我们都杀了
What about your powers?
你的能力呢
They were always part of me.
它们一直是我的一部分
I can't harness the power of the Aeons anymore,
我无法使用隐知族的能力了
but I think I know how to control my powers better.
但我知道如何更好地控制自己的能力了
So at least some good came out of this.
这件事至少也有好的一面
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表