剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Now we're talking! Yeah!
这才像话 太棒了
So where's the rest of 'em?
其他的呢
Now might be a good time to tell us
现在应该告诉我们
where the Black Hole Generator fragments are located
黑洞生成机部件在哪里了
just in case, you know, something happens.
防止有事发生
Fight by our side, survive this siege...
跟我们一起作战 顺利突围
and we shall see.
我们就告诉你们
So are you guys gonna help save the Queen or what?
你们要帮忙拯救女王吗
As I've said, we will not aid the Kraang.
我说过 我们不会帮助克朗
And as I've said, they're good Kraang.
我也说过 他们是好克朗
Mona, I wouldn't do anything that would hurt you.
蒙娜 我不会做任何伤害你的事
You know that.
你知道的
I doubted them before, Commander,
以前我也怀疑过他们 指挥官
even when you insisted otherwise.
即便是你坚持持相反意见的时候
But now I trust Raphael with my life.
但现在我信任拉斐尔
I believe him.
我相信他
Yeah, boy! Ugh!
太棒了
What's with you two?
你们俩怎么回事
All right, Queen!
好吧 女王
You will tell me everything you know
你要告诉我你知道的
about the Black Hole Generator!
关于黑洞生成机的一切
Never! I'll never tell!
休想 我绝对不会告诉你
Then it's time for a little torture!
那我就要折磨你一下了
I can't believe I'm saving a Kraang!
真不敢相信我在救克朗
It's the four of us against one of you, Subprime!
我们四对一 次尊
Ohhh, ohhh, I'm so scared!
好怕怕啊
Look at me, I'm quivering!
快看 我都吓得哆嗦了
Not really.
想得美
' Cause I got me a Dracotroid!
我可有巨龙机器人
Mikey!
麦奇
I've always wanted to watch a Turtle get eaten by a Dracotroid.
我一直想看乌龟被巨龙机器人吃掉的样子
Need a little help?
需要帮忙吗
Utrom? I knew my Utrom would find us.
奥特姆 我就知道我的奥特姆会找到我们
Yeah, that's right.
没错
You can always trust a Turtle
乌龟和好克朗
and the good Kraang to pull through.
绝对可以找到解决办法
Dracotroid--
巨龙机器人
do what you do best!
使出你的全力吧
Nice work, Sal!
干得漂亮 萨尔
Booyakasha!
我来也
Booyakasha, indeed, Michelangelo--raaah!
确实 米开朗琪罗
This has gotta be the most pathetic sight ever.
这肯定是有史以来最悲哀的画面了
It pains me how far you've fallen, Knight.
你如此堕落 让我很难过 骑士
That name means nothing to me!
我不叫什么骑士
I am now Kraang Subprime!
现在我是克朗次尊
Uh, this might not seem like the time,
虽然现在时机不是很对
but about those Black Hole Generator fragments...
但关于黑洞生成机部件...
This may be our last stand!
这可能是我们最后一招了
I will tell you, Professor.
我会告诉你 教授
The next piece of the Generator is--
生成机的另一个部件在...
Oh, that's always the way, isn't it?
为什么总是这样
You've learned some new moves since I last saw you!
从上次见面后你学到了些新招数啊
I could teach them to you... one-on-one.
我可以教你 一对一教学
I would love that!
绝对没问题
You used to be our greatest hero!
你曾经是我们最伟大的英雄
You were a true brother.
你曾是我真正的兄弟
Oh, for the love of Kraang!
为了克朗
Everyone hates complete subservience to Kraang Prime
人人都恨对克朗至尊的一味谄媚
until they try it!
直到他们真正尝试
You are a traitor, Subprime...
你是叛徒 次尊
And you will fall!
你不会成功的
I can't hold on much longer!
我坚持不住了
Aah! Mona!
蒙娜
Maybe Dimension X isn't so bad.
X空间可能也没那么糟糕
You all right, Bishop?
你没事吧 主教
Yes. Kraang Subprime is finally defeated.
没事 我们终于打败克朗次尊了
I may be a traitor,
我可能是叛徒
but at least I'm not a loser
但至少我不是傻脸一张
with a totally stupid face.
最后失败的人
Huh? What?
什么
Aww, give me a Kraanging break!
别闹好吗
Kraang! Initiate that which is known as RETREAT!
克朗 启动撤退程序
Utrom! Utrom!
奥特姆 奥特姆
I have to admit, I was wrong about your species.
不得不承认 我之前对你们的看法是错的
There are, indeed, good Kraang in the ten Dimensions.
十维之中确实有好克朗
You mean Utrom, bro.
你是指奥特姆 伙计
Whatever.
随便
And I have seen unparalleled bravery today.
我今天见识了无与伦比的勇敢
Does this mean--
这是说...
Indeed it does. Bishop?
是的 主教
You will find the second piece of the Black Hole Generator
黑洞生成机的第二个部件
in the Cosmic Ocean of Varuna.
在伐楼拿的宇宙海洋中
The final fragment is on the lost world of Magdomar
最后一个部件在已知宇宙边缘上的
at the very edge of the known cosmos.
麦格多玛遗失世界中
Thank you, Utrom.
谢谢 奥特姆
We're gonna make sure this weapon is finally destroyed...
我们一定会将这一武器
once and for all.
彻底毁灭掉
So, um,
话说
if we're ever on the same planet again, you...
如果我们再到同一个星球上 你...
wanna go out sometime?
想跟我一起出去吗
Go out where? To space?
出去哪里 去太空吗
I'll go with you anywhere, Raphael.
我愿意跟你去任何地方 拉斐尔
I totally get mutants like Karai, but...
卡莱那样的变种我还明白 但...
alien lizards? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, bro.
外星蜥蜴... 情人眼里出西施 兄弟
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Now is the time for kissing nose.
你们该接吻了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表