剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
This is my stern face. See it?
严肃脸 看到了吗
I call first!
我先来
No way. I'm first!
不行 我先
Excuse me.
抱歉
Out of my way!
别挡路
Cowabunga!
我来也
Why did I think this would be cool?
我为什么会觉得这样很酷呢
Please don't hurl. Please don't hurl.
不要吐 千万不要吐
Woo-hoo! Yes!
太棒了
Whoa. So amazing!
感觉太好
It's like a huge, black ocean that goes on and on forever.
简直就像一片蔓延无际的黑色海洋
It's like a dream!
美梦成真啦
This is nuts! Look at me, I'm flying!
太疯狂了 快看 我会飞了
I'm Captain Ryan, hero of the galaxy!
我是瑞安队长 银河系的英雄
Oh, yeah!
太赞
I'm gonna hurl again!
我又要吐了
I don't ever want to go back into that ship.
我再也不想回那艘飞船了
I just want to float off into the stars.
我想直接漂到那些星球上
Is anyone going to join me in damage assessment?
没人帮我评估一下设备受损情况吗
You should learn these things, people.
你们得学一下 各位
Well, this is pants.
没必要
I could easily fix the hole,
我可以修复好
but we've lost too much hyper-charged hydrogen.
但是我们已经浪费了太多高压氢气
That, coupled with a tachyonic jump,
再加上超光速跳跃
it looks like we'll have to--
看来我们只能...
Oh, no.
糟了
Asteroids!
小行星
Big...huge...
巨大的
asteroids!
小行星
Huh? Language, Donnie!
好好说话 多尼
Look out!
小心
Got you, brah!
我救了你 兄弟
Ah! Behind you!
小心身后
Ah! Casey, hold on!
凯西 抓紧
Thanks, Red.
谢谢 红毛
This stupid jetpack keeps quitting out on me!
这个喷气发动机总是出问题
Come on, guys, hurry! Into the ship!
快点 大家快回飞船
Everyone, to their stations!
所有人各就位
What station?
就什么位
I don't know. Just pick one!
随便选一个就行
Look out!
小心
Left, Professor. Now, down! Down!
左边 教授 下面 下面
Ugh, get me off this boat ride already. Ah!
我已经要晕"船"了
Whoa, dude. How about I drive?
兄弟 不如我来开吧
That was so metal!
太惊险了
A couple of near misses with a few dozen planetoids
不过就是跟一些小行星擦身而过
won't deter us!
没什么大不了
Am I right or am I right?
我说的对不对
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
We almost bought it back there!
刚才差一点就完蛋了
Exactly. Almost.
没错 差一点
"Almost" is a beautiful phenomenon, isn't it?
"差一点"这三个字真是太棒了
We still need to refuel, Professor.
我们需要补充燃料 教授
What are we gonna do?
该怎么办
Drop by an alien space port, of course.
当然是找外星太空站
I mean there's one right there.
那里不就有一个吗
No biggie. Planet Varanon.
小菜一碟 瓦拉农星球
Your computer's data says the planet
你电脑上的数据说这个星球上
is home to space pirates, rogues, thieves, and smugglers.
全是太空海盗 强盗 小偷 还有走私犯
I like it already.
我已经喜欢上它了
Lovely place. Never been,
好地方 我从没去过
but I've heard it's gorgeous in the spring.
但我听说那里春天很美
This space port is not a part of the Federation,
这个空间站不是联邦政♥府♥财产
so do be careful.
所以大家小心
No problem, Fuge. We're out like Vanilla Ice.
没问题 小卓 我们一定小心翼翼
Peace!
和平
Now, this is completely incredible!
真是令人难以置信
All right. Let's split up and check out the place.
好 我们分头行动 看看这个地方
We'll meet back at the ship in 20 minutes. Cool?
二十分钟后去飞船集♥合♥ 好吗
Food, food, food.
食物 食物 食物
I need food!
我需要食物
Space travel makes me so hungry!
太空旅行让我好饿啊
Welcome, my friend.
欢迎 我的朋友
We have many delicacies from across the galaxy.
我们有来自银河的各种美食
Raw Merusian meat,
玫鲁森生肉
Ovuuan doughnuts, sweet and sour Viffurisioids.
欧沃恩甜甜圈 糖醋威孚里森
Aww, man.
天啊
Ooh, pizza!
有披萨
Ah, man! So hungry.
搞什么 好饿啊
Ooh, what's this?
这是什么
Looks normal enough. Hmm.
看着挺正常
Whoa! Aah! Face muncher!
吃人脸怪啊
Dude, check out all these wicked weapons.
伙计 看这些诡异的武器
Greetings. Please feel free to browse,
你们好 请尽管看
but do not touch anything.
但不要碰任何东西
Repeat. Do not touch anything.
重复 不要碰任何东西
It's like I've died and gone to a giant,
好像我已经死了 然后到了一个
beautiful armory in the sky.
天空中巨大美丽的军械库
You don't want to mess with this bad boy, Raph.
这家伙可不是闹着玩的 拉斐
Do not touch anything. Flicker, flicker, woop, woop!
不要碰任何东西 挥剑 挥剑
Please. I've got a giant laser axe!
拜托 我有巨型镭射斧
Do not touch anything.
不要碰任何东西
Do not touch anything.
不要碰任何东西
Wow. Look at all of this.
看看这些东西
I kind of want one of everything.
我有点都想要了
Check me out, April.
看看 爱普莉尔
Two for the price of one.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥哦
What is this?
这是什么
Is it some kind of space crystal?
是什么太空水晶吗
It's a Tallik gem from the Vox System.
这是沃克斯星系的托里克宝石
It changes shape and color based on emotion.
它会根据情绪改变形状和颜色
So, uh... let me guess.
话说...我猜猜
Capricorn, right?
摩羯座人 对吧
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
First time you've been off your home planet, right?
你第一次离开你们的母星球吧
Is it that obvious?
有那么明显吗
Who's this Bleeb?
这个小家伙是谁
What's the deal here, Valaxina?
有什么事吗 瓦莱星娜
I thought you were my Trebuton.
你不是我的人吗
This stupid Bleeb is bothering me, Chupo.
这个傻♥逼♥小东西在烦我 主人
Could you stomp him for me?
你能帮我把他踩死吗
"Stomp him"? Whoa, no.
踩死 不不
This is just a big misunderstanding.
你们误会了
I was asking for directions.
我只是在问路
Yeah--and could-you guys know where--
没错 你们知道...
Get off of me, cake!
走开 蛋糕
What have you done?
你做了什么
That Jovoxian Cake was the last of its species!
这个卓瓦星蛋糕是仅剩的一个了
It costs 240 Zemulaks! Pay me now!
它花了我240泽米拉克呢 你赔我
Um, I'm all out of space bucks, dude,
我的太空币都用完了 伙计
but I have some moldy pizza you might be interested in.
但我还有一块发霉的披萨 你要吗
You pay or you suffer!
不赔我就要付出代价
If customers do not comply-comply--com...ply...
如果客户不配合...配合...
And that was that.
这下不好了
Raph, that was just wrong...
拉斐 这样做不对...
but so, so awesome!
但是 好爽啊
Oh, no. I am really, really, sorry.
不 我真的很抱歉
No problem, ma'am.
没问题 小姐
That gem is on sale for only 900 Zemulaks.
这块宝石销♥售♥价是900泽米拉克
That sounds like a lot of Zemulaks.
好像很多泽米拉克的样子
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表