剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Seriously? A temple?
不是吧 一间寺庙
It's a front for a money-laundering operation.
这是他们洗钱的幌子
Taking it down will badly hurt the Shredder.
捣毁这里就能重创施莱德
Your dad was one messed-up freak.
你♥爸♥真是个怪人
Well, well, well.
瞧啊
I see we have an uninvited guest.
有不请自来的客人
Hun.
韩
You think you can take the Shredder's place,
你以为你能取代施莱德
but you are just a spoiled little girl.
但你只是个被宠坏了的小姑娘
Miss me?
想我了吗
You always have to make a dramatic entrance.
你出场总是这么隆重
Look at it all!
看看这些钱
There's millions here.
有上千万吧
Shredder should've kept it somewhere a little more safe.
施莱德应该找个更安全的地方来存放的
So what are we going to do with it?
我们该怎么花
Do you know how much cool stuff we can buy?
你们知道这些钱能买♥♥多少好东西吗
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
You enter the treasure vault when three Pus Trolls attack!
你进入宝库时 遇到了三个脓瘤巨魔的袭击
It's a trap!
这是个陷阱
Ice Cream Kitty?
冰淇淋猫咪
Ooh, 16.
十六点
The Pus Trolls are frozen by your ice spell.
你用冰冻魔法冻住了脓瘤巨魔
But the Slime King approaches.
但史莱姆王出现了
Raph! Chompy is making Ice Cream Kitty melt.
拉斐 小咬会让冰淇淋猫咪融化的
That's because she's cheating.
因为她作弊了
Ugh, and the ice cream is getting the dice all sticky.
冰激凌弄的骰子好粘
I don't know how you talked me into playing this stupid game again.
我怎么又被你忽悠过来玩这个蠢游戏了
Just roll, dude.
掷吧 哥们
Okay, I attack with my Fire Axe.
好 我用火斧攻击
19. Your attack defeats the Slime King,
十九点 你打败了史莱姆王
and you win his plus-two Amulet of Audacity.
得到了他护甲加二的无畏护身符
Yes! In your face, Kitty.
太棒了 服不服 猫咪
Hey, Leo, aren't you gonna play?
李奥 你不玩吗
What? Oh, no, you guys go ahead.
什么 你们先玩
Breaking news from Chinatown,
唐人街突发新闻
where a fire has burned down a mob warehouse,
黑帮工厂着火
destroying millions in cash.
烧毁了上千万现金
Bet you anything that place was Shredder's.
我打赌肯定是施莱德的工厂
Dudes, look at their faces.
哥们 看他们的脸
That definitely looks like the handiwork
看上去很像那个
of that crazy girl Karai's running around with.
疯女孩卡莱的同伴的杰作
Should we do something?
我们应该有所行动吗
Leo?
李奥
Not gonna defend your girlfriend, eh?
不帮你女朋友辩解一下吗
Whatever, Raph. I'm out of here.
随便吧 拉斐 我先走了
I don't know, Donnie.
我也说不清 多尼
I got a weird feeling Leo's hiding something.
我有种奇怪的感觉 李奥好像隐瞒了什么
Like what?
比如说
I'm not sure.
不知道
I think he's up to something with Karai.
我觉得他跟卡莱在筹划着什么
Ah, look who finally showed up.
看看谁终于出现了
Having trouble sneaking out so Splinter doesn't see you?
瞒着普林特偷跑出来有点困难吗
We need to be more careful, Karai.
我们得更加小心 卡莱
You can't just go charging in like that.
你们不能那么大摇大摆地进去
If I wasn't there as backup,
要是没有我的支援
you and Shinigami might have been taken down by Hun.
你和死神可能已经被韩制♥服♥了
Don't flatter yourself, Leo.
别臭美了 李奥
I had Hun right where I wanted him.
对付韩轻而易举
The Purple Dragons are one thing,
紫龙帮是一♥码♥事
but just us three against all of Shredder's army?
但就我们三个来对抗施莱德所有人吗
We should get the others.
我们得叫上其他人
Your brothers aren't interested in going after Shredder's empire
你兄弟不会来对抗施莱德的帝国
because Splinter won't allow it.
因为普林特不会答应的
We're outnumbered. We need help.
我们寡不敌众 需要帮助
On that, we agree.
这点我们同意
Omaetachi, mae e.
你们过来
Shinigami recruited these new Foot Ninja from Japan.
死神从日本找来了新大脚帮忍♥者
But these guys are mercenaries.
但他们是雇佣兵
They're perfect for our cause and for our next target.
正适合我们的事业以及下个目标
Shredder's chemical factory?
施莱德的化工厂
If we can destroy it, we'll cripple his organization big-time.
如果我们可以摧毁它 就可以重创他的组织
So hungry.
好饿
Haven't eaten in an hour.
都一小时没吃东西了
Excuse me, kitty kitty mama.
抱歉 猫咪宝宝
What's wrong, girl?
怎么了 姑娘
Something wrong with the pizza?
披萨有问题吗
That sneaky Dr. Squirrelenstein?
那个鬼祟的松鼠斯坦博士
No? Robo-vampires?
不是 吸血鬼机器人
No?
不是
The guys?
我的伙伴
Leo?
李奥
I should wake him up. He'll know what to do.
我去喊他起来 他知道该怎么做
Thanks, kitty.
谢了 猫咪
Leo? You awake?
李奥 你醒了吗
Leo?
李奥
Oh, no. Guys!
不 伙计们
Guys, wake up!
伙计们 醒醒
What is it, Mikey?
怎么了 麦奇
This better not be Dr. Squirrelenstein again.
最好别再是松鼠斯坦博士
Worse... there's no sign of Leo,
比那更糟 李奥不见了
and he's not picking up his T-Phone.
他也不接电♥话♥
One guess where he is.
你们猜他在哪
We should head to Karai's.
我们应该去找卡莱
I'll run a trace on his phone.
我来追踪他的手♥机♥
Let's go!
我们走
We plant explosives,
我们装好炸♥弹♥
get out fast, and blow the place.
迅速离开 然后引爆这地方
Shredder will never know we're here.
施莱德永远不会知道我们在这里
Uh, somebody will know we're here.
会有人知道我们来了
This isn't gonna be as easy as we...
这不会简单得如我们所...
Gotcha, son. I sniffed you a mile away.
逮住你们了 老远我就闻到了你们的味儿
Oh, snap.
不
You goo-ed me with my own goo.
你用我的黏液粘我
That's sick, yo.
真恶心
I was hoping you would show up here, girl.
我正期待你们出现呢 姑娘
Let us make with the crushing already.
让我们打垮你们
So the cubs recruited Foot Soldiers of their own.
小家伙们自己雇了大脚士兵
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表