剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
We're getting turned into toasters!
我们要被变成面包机了
So not cool, bros.
这下惨了 伙计们
The voice thing is wicked.
这声音好诡异
No time...
没有时间...
for joking...
开...
around!
玩笑了
This is it. We're doomed!
完了 我们死定了
I'm... losing... myself!
我要不行了
Whoa! Saved by Robo-Jaws?
竟然被机器大嘴巴救了
Why did you free us?
你为什么还我们自♥由♥
The name's Armaggon,
我叫阿莫哥
and you ain't free.
你们没有自♥由♥
Lord Dregg wants you alive.
拽哥大人要我活捉你们
Overmind is in control.
首脑控制一切
Organics shall all be eliminated.
有机体需要全部消灭
Guys, are you okay?
伙计们 没事吧
I'm well done, dudes.
我没事 伙计们
Overmind has full control of this facility.
首脑已全面控制这一设施
Full control!
全面控制
April, you got to reach Fugitoid!
爱普莉尔 你得去找逃亡机器人
Let me see what I can do.
我尽力而为
Professor Honeycutt, it's me!
哈尼科特教授 是我
It's April, your friend!
我是爱普莉尔 你的朋友
You have to fight Overmind!
你必须与首脑抗争
You will not take control.
你不会拿到控制权的
I am Overmind!
我是首脑
You can't let him control you.
你不能让他控制你
You are Professor Zayton Honeycutt!
你可是我们的哈尼科特教授啊
You are a D'Hoonibian!
你是无敌的
Yes, I am Professor Honeycutt!
对 我是哈尼科特教授
I am back!
我回来了
I grow tired of this. I shall use your ship
我受够了 我要利用你的飞船
to free myself of this wretched station.
把我自己从这个破铜烂铁里解放出来
His robots are accessing my ship!
他的机器人想进入我们的飞船
We have to stop him!
我们必须阻止他
Professor, I've got an idea!
教授 我想到办法了
Your fusion core!
你的聚变反应芯
But that much power could destroy the entire...
但那么大的能力能毁掉整个...
Oh, yes; I see.
我明白了
An overload!
过载
Give me your power!
把你的能量给我
You want leave of this station?
你想要这个空间站吗
You've got it, good sir!
那就给你 先生
What? What have you done?
什么 你做了什么
Everyone to the ship!
大家都去飞船上
You ain't going nowhere.
你们哪里都别想去
Everybody go! I got this.
大家快走 这里交给我
Go! Go, go!
快走啊
Armaggon!
阿莫哥
Stations, everyone!
大家快就位
This place is gonna blow!
这里要炸了
Not without Leo.
李奥还没来
Wait! Where's Raph?
慢着 拉斐呢
Come on, Leo.
快 李奥
Move it, Leo!
快啊 李奥
Oh, yeah!
棒
Turtle defeats shark!
乌龟打败了鲨鱼
Whoo-hoo! Yeah! This rocks!
太棒了
Oh, no.
不
What kind of alarm is that? The good kind.
那又是什么警报 好的
It's a proximity alert.
是距离提醒
The ship's computer has picked up the Triceraton fleet.
飞船的电脑捕捉到了三角龙的信♥号♥♥
We're back in business.
终于找到他们了
Yeah. Yay!
棒 棒
Mr. Fugitoid,
逃亡机器人先生
set a course for the Pryvax system.
我们去普雷维克斯星系
Um, the computer automatically does that,
电脑已经自动设定好了
but thank you.
但还是谢谢你
Oh. Uh, cool.
不客气
Let's do this!
我们走
Turtle power!
神龟的力量
Now they've gone and made me mad!
他们走了 我很生气
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表