剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
But don't tell April I took her crystal.
但不要告诉爱普莉尔我拿了她的水晶
Or that I lost her crystal.
或者我丢了她的水晶
Or that the bad guys have her crystal.
或者现在水晶在坏人手里
Cool?
好吗
Mikey! My crystal!
麦奇 我的水晶
My bad.
我错了
Raph, get everybody to the old cathedral. Fast.
拉斐 召集大家去老教堂 快
They're in their Bell Tower Lair...
他们在直接从漫画里出来的
straight out of the comics!
他们的钟塔老巢里
Dude, check it out, brah.
伙计 快看
Whoa, this is from "Wingnut and Screwloose" #30.
这是"蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊"第30期里的
And this is the squirrel from issue #35.
这是第35期里的那只松鼠
Cool. Look, it's all their costumes.
好酷 快看 那是他们的服装
The crystal is a conduit of energy.
这块水晶是能量的输送通道
It created us, old chum!
它创造了我们 老伙计
I get it now, Wingnut.
我明白了 蝙蝠怪
We don't really exist in this world.
我们并不在这个世界真实存在
We're just images brought to life.
我们只是活过来的漫画形象
It's a big bummer!
真是太扫兴了
What can we do?
我们能做什么
The crystal can sustain us.
这块水晶可以维持我们
We can survive with its power.
有它的能量我们就能生存下去
We can become more real than the beings in this world.
我们就能变得比这个世界的生物更真实
I just have to discover how to tap its mystical energy.
我只需要找到触发它神秘能量的方法就行了
Do we make our move?
我们要行动吗
Not yet. Wait till the time is--
先不要 等到...
Intruders!
入侵者
They're after the crystal!
他们是来抢水晶的
Come on, Wingnut. We don't want to hurt you.
蝙蝠怪 我们不想伤害你们
You're not bad guys. You're heroes.
你们不是坏人 你们是英雄
Lies. You'll say anything to get the crystal.
说谎 你们为了抢到水晶什么都会说
Got you, Casey.
接住你了 凯茜
Whoa, Mikey was right.
麦奇说的对
We got to start listening to him more often.
我们应该多听他的话
I'll destroy you, vile Turtle.
我要消灭你们 卑鄙乌龟
Hold on, Raph! I got your back.
坚持住 拉斐 我来了
This kind of thing would never happen
"神奇四食侠"漫画里
with the "Fantastic Four Food Groups."
肯定不会发生这种事
What's wrong with you, Wingnut?
你怎么了 蝙蝠怪
In the comics, you're a hero.
漫画里你是大英雄
I still am!
我现在还是
He's got my crystal!
他抢走了我的水晶
It's mine!
水晶是我的
Casey, I've got an idea.
凯西 我想到了一个主意
It's not great, but it's an idea.
虽然不好 但是个主意
Just do it already.
快行动吧
This is as close as I can get.
我最近只能到这里了
Now, April, focus your powers.
爱普莉尔 集中你的力量
No!
不
Now reabsorb the energy that brought them to life.
重新吸收让他们活过来的能量
Finally... back where she belongs.
水晶终于回到属于它的地方了
Golly. Did you hear that, Wingnut?
天啊 你听到了吗 蝙蝠怪
They're gonna send us back to being pictures on a page.
他们要把我们送回到一页漫画上
No, old chum,
不 老伙计
they're going to send us back
他们要把我们送回
to where we're supposed to be.
我们应该待的地方
I'm sorry for the all the trouble we've caused here,
抱歉我们在这里引起了这么多麻烦
Tortoise allies.
乌龟朋友
We don't belong here.
我们不属于这里
Sorry everything got so messed up, Wingnut.
抱歉一切都搞砸了 蝙蝠怪
Thanks for coming on patrol with us.
谢谢你们来跟我们一起巡逻
Anytime, old chum.
不客气 老伙计
Holy good-byes, everyone.
再见了 各位
Don't be sad, Mikey.
不要伤心 麦奇
They were never real to begin with.
他们从一开始就不是真的
I know.
我知道
It's cool, bro.
没事 兄弟
April, when we get back to the lair,
爱普莉尔 等我们回巢穴
I think I'd better run some more tests on that crystal.
我想对那块水晶再做一些检测
No, Donnie.
不 多尼
April, are you all right?
爱普莉尔 你没事吧
It's my crystal.
这是我的水晶
I'm never gonna take it off again for anyone or anything...
我以后再也不会因为谁或什么事把拿下来了
ever again.
再也不
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表