剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
if you're crazy!
如果你疯了的话
Sodium phosphate...
磷酸钠
Dimethyl tryptamine...
二甲基色胺
April's crystal!
爱普莉尔的水晶
It can bring stuff to life.
它能让物体活过来
Okay, then.
那好吧
Make it work, Merlin.
让它起效啊 大魔法师
All right.
好吧
Make Wingnut and Screwloose come to life, crystal.
让蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊活过来吧 水晶
Go for it! Do it!
走起啊 来啊
Come on, crystal! Stop messing with me!
给点力啊 水晶 别坑我啊
I told you it doesn't work, bro-mix.
给你说了这不会起作用的 兄弟
No, wait. We got to poke it somehow, give it a zap.
不 等等 我们好像得戳它一下 攻击它一下
Like this?
像这样
Whoa, you were right, Mikey.
你是对的 麦奇
Holy chalupa.
天啦噜
We're back on Earth!
我们回到地球了
Great galaxies!
我的宇宙啊
Golly gee willikers, Wingnut!
哎呦我的天哪 蝙蝠怪
Wingnut and Screwloose!
蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊
You guys are my favorite comic book characters ever!
你们俩是我最喜欢的漫画角色了
Well, if it isn't our old foe Tortoise-Man.
这不是我们的老对手恶龟人吗
Escaped from prison again, have we?
又从监狱里逃出来了是吧
Holy Terrifying Terrapin!
这个吓人的恶龟
But he's like three feet shorter
但是他好像比恶龟人
than Tortoise-Man, Wingnut.
矮了将近一米 蝙蝠怪
Obviously another one of Tortoise-Man's cunning tricks!
显然又是恶龟人的小诡计
Wait, wait, wait. I'm not Tortoise-Man.
等等 等等 等等 我不是恶龟人
And I'm not with him.
我和他也不是一起的
Way to have my back, bro.
真是支持我的好兄弟啊
Whoa, these are real Wingnut-arangs!
这是真正的蝙蝠飞镖
The second coolest Wingnut weapon, behind the...
蝙蝠怪第二酷的武器 第一酷是...
Wing-zooka!
蝙蝠大炮
All right, Tortoise-Man, time to unmask you.
好了 恶龟人 是时候让你脱下面具了
Mask refuses to come off.
面具揭不下来啊
Holy Anthropomorphic Amphibians, Wingnut!
真是拟人化的两栖类动物啊 蝙蝠怪
I told you they weren't bad guys!
我说过他们不是坏人的吧
My apologies, citizen.
对不起 市民
I am Wingnut.
我是蝙蝠怪
This is my sidekick, the bug wonder, Screwloose.
这是我的副手 虫中豪杰 螺丝蚊
My favorite comic book heroes...
我最喜欢的漫画英雄...
in real life.
真的活过来了
And you decided not to peel off my face!
而你决定不把我的脸扯下来了
Oh, I got to get you guys to sign my comic!
我得让你们在我的漫画书上签名
Aw, man. They're gone.
天啊 他们不见了
This is totally gonna ruin its collectability.
把收藏价值完全毁掉了
Name's Casey. He's Mikey.
我叫凯西 他叫麦奇
We're about to go on patrol.
我们打算去巡逻了
Any chance you guys want to go look for crime?
你们两个想要寻找罪犯的踪迹吗
Indeed, young Casey.
十分乐意 小凯西
On super hero patrol with Wingnut and Screwloose.
与蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊一起进行超级英雄巡逻
Time to look the part.
是时候融入队伍了
Turflytle in the house! Buzz, buzz!
飞龟驾到 嗡嗡
Holy rip-off, Wingnut.
这是剽窃 蝙蝠怪
Yes, I know, old chum.
我知道 老伙计
But we have more important matters at hand.
但是我们当前有更要紧的事情
Matters of justice.
正义之事
What's wrong?
怎么了
Where is my crystal?
我的水晶去哪了
I gave it back to you. Now you've lost it.
我又给你了 现在你把它弄丢了
Well, we'll find it, okay? Just relax.
我们会找到它的好吗 放轻松点
I don't want to relax. I want my crystal.
我不想放松 我要我的水晶
April? Just leave me alone!
爱普莉尔 离我远一点
You are not thinking clearly, April.
你现在头脑不清 爱普莉尔
But Master Splinter, my crystal...
但是斯普林特大♥师♥ 我的水晶
You are too attached to that object.
你太受它的影响了
The crystal is a crutch.
水晶就像支柱
I recommend against using it.
我不鼓励你使用它
It's not a crutch.
它不是支柱
It's just very important to me,
它只是对我很重要
and now it's missing.
然后现在它丢了
None of us took it, and we're all here...
我们谁都没拿 而且大家都在这...
except Mikey.
除了麦奇
Coast looks clear. Buzz, buzz.
海岸没有异常 嗡嗡
No sign of any crime.
没有犯罪迹象
Alas, I think I've found some.
哎呦 我好像找到了一个
Skullface McGillin.
骷髅脸麦克格林
Criminal mastermind extraordinaire.
非凡的犯罪策划者
Skullface? Dude, he's straight out of the comics.
骷髅脸 兄弟 他是直接从漫画里出来的
Look out! He's aiming his Skeletonizer!
小心 他要发射骷髅激光了
That's right, see.
这就对了 看到没
Booyakasha!
走你
That's right, see?
这就对了 看到没
And you're gonna get zapped by me, see?
而你将要被我打倒 看到没
Oh, no, see!
不 看到没
Aw, yeah!
傻了吧
No Skeletonizer. What you gonna do now, Skully?
没了骷髅激光 你现在还有什么招 小骷髅
See?
看到没
see?
看到没
Let's share the last punch,
打出最后一击吧
together.
一起
see?
看到没
Yo, dog,
兄弟
I get how Wingnut and Screwloose came out of that comic,
我知道为什么蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊会从漫画里出来
but how did Skullface escape?
但骷髅脸是怎么出来的
No clue, brah.
我也不知道 兄弟
But at least there's no villains left in this issue.
但是至少没有一个坏蛋逃出生天
Let's get something perfectly straight, citizens.
有些话我们得说清楚 市民们
We did not come out of any comic book!
我们不是从漫画书里出来的
No. It's true, super dudes.
不 是真的 超级英雄兄弟们
You're just made-up characters.
你们只是编出来的角色
You're from the planet Dexion V of the Huanu system.
你们是花奴系迪克森五号♥星球里出来的
Wingnut lost his family at the intergalactic movies,
蝙蝠怪在星系电影中失去了家人
and later adopted Screwloose
然后在太空马戏团的
after a tragedy at the space circus.
一起悲剧事件后 收养了螺丝蚊
How--
你...
How do you know so much about us?
你怎么知道我们这么多事的
Are you working for Captain Confusion?
你是困惑队长的人吗
It was the power of the crystal, yo.
是因为这块水晶
See?
看到没
Can you feel it, old chum?
你感受到了吗 老伙计
It's the source--
那里是源泉
the source of life and power itself.
是生命和力量的源泉
Whoa. Are you guys feeling okay?
你们没事吧
Give us the crystal.
把水晶给我们
Life and power...
生命和力量
and it's ours!
是我们的了
No!
不
I swear, if Mikey lost my crystal...
我发誓 如果麦奇把我的水晶弄丢...
Mikey!
麦奇
Where the heck are you?
你去哪里了
Dude! Me and Casey need help!
伙计 我和凯西需要帮助
Wingnut and Screwloose have gone all evil!
蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊变成恶人了
We're tracking them across the city right now.
我们现在正在市里追踪他们
Did I mention they're evil?
我说过他们变成恶人了吗
You're tracking comic book characters across the city.
你们在满城追漫画书里的角色
And it's finally happened.
终于到这一天了
Mikey's lost his mind.
麦奇疯了
Wingnut and Screwloose are real, dude.
蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊是真的 伙计
They came from April's crystal.
他们是从爱普莉尔的水晶里出来的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表