剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
and you talked me out of it?
你打消了我的念头吗
You can always be Turflytle's faithful sidekick--
你可以一直做我们忠诚的
Maggot Boy.
超级食肉男孩
You are no match for our Elite Footbots, girl.
你根本打不过我们的精英大脚机器人 女孩
Do you think your thugs are true ninja?
你以为你手下的恶棍是真正的忍♥者吗
Footbots, keep them close.
大脚机器人 看好他们
If the Turtles arrive--
如果乌龟们来...
Let them go, Tiger Claw!
放开他们 虎爪
I can always count on the hero.
就知道你这大英雄会来
I feel like I'm making a habit of saving you lately.
我最近好像习惯救你了
Well, maybe if you could arrive five minutes earlier--
如果你早到五分钟...
Look out!
小心
I like your style, witch girl.
我喜欢你的风格 小女巫
Then try to keep up.
那就跟上
I can't believe we're helping
真不敢相信我们在
Foot Soldiers fight Footbots.
帮大脚士兵对抗大脚机器人
We got to shut down these robots,
我们得让这些机器人停止工作
or we won't stand a chance.
否则我们根本没有胜算
Can't they just label the off switch?
他们就不能把关闭按钮标出来吗
I can't believe I'm gonna say this--
真不敢相信我会这么说
I wish Donnie were here.
多尼在就好了
You are gonna pay for gooin' me, girl.
你要为粘了我付出代价 妹子
You know how long it took to unstick me?
你知道把我弄下来花了多久吗
Uh, over here, horns-for-brains.
这里 有角没脑子
Yo mama wears combat boots.
你♥爸♥爸在这里
Hey! Mama does wear the combat boots.
爸爸确实在这里
Stop mashing buttons!
不要乱搞按钮了
Wait, I almost got it!
等一下 就快好了
Maybe I don't got it.
可能还不行
There is no escape for you.
你们跑不了了
Wrong move.
这步错了
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在做什么
This. What?
这个 什么
No!
不
Ninjas, move!
忍♥者们 走
Stop them, you fools!
阻止他们 一群笨蛋
Karai!
卡莱
Thanks, Leo.
谢谢 李奥
Let me look at it.
让我看看
I'm fine.
我没事
I told you it was dangerous.
我说过很危险
I told you I was fine.
我说了我没事
You okay, D?
你没事吧 多尼
Is that ringing coming from my ears or my brain?
这是我耳朵里响还是大脑里响
Donnie!
多尼
I'm okay. Wait, wait, don't touch me!
我没事 慢着 不要碰我
No! Ooh. Aah. I'm hurting.
不 好疼啊
I'm sorry, Father.
对不起 父亲
I'm glad Donatello is all right.
多纳泰罗没事真是太好了
Now you see the kind of pain
现在你知道复仇引发的
and suffering revenge causes.
疼痛和痛苦了吧
I know.
我知道
I thought I could make this
我以为我可以这样
about taking down Shredder's organization,
扳倒施莱德的组织
but it's too much of a risk
但是为了惹恼他
going after petty targets just to spite him.
而去跟他的手下做对太危险了
I promise I will no longer go after Shredder's possessions.
我保证以后绝不会再打施莱德东西的主意
I'll go after Shredder himself.
我会直接去找施莱德本人
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表