剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Dude, those neck breathing thingies you guys got are cool!
哥们 这个用脖子呼吸的玩意儿好厉害
Shh, Mikey!
小声点 麦奇
Professor and Turtles,
教授和乌龟
allow me to present the sacred high council of the Utrom--
让我来为你们介绍奥特姆神圣高级议会
Pawn, Rook, and Queen.
卒 车 和皇后
Whoa! They look just like Irma and Miss Campbell.
他们看上去就像厄玛人和坎贝尔小姐[歌♥手]
The Council acknowledges the Professor and the Turtles.
议会欢迎教授和乌龟们
Utrom, these Turtles are protectors of Earth.
奥特姆 这些乌龟是地球的守护者
They have fought the Kraang and are worthy of your help.
他们一直在与克朗作战 你们应该帮助他们
The Utrom are already aware of the Turtles
奥特姆已经知晓乌龟们的存在
and all of the good they have done for the planet Earth.
以及他们为地球所做出的贡献
So why didn't ya help us before?
那你们之前为什么不帮助我们
Because Earthlings cannot always be trusted!
因为不能信任地球人
You are an irrational species.
你们是不理性的种族
Still, you should know the truth...
但是 你还是应该了解
about the Utrom.
奥特姆的真♥相♥
For millions of nextons,
几百万耐克斯顿来
the Utrom all had individual personalities.
奥特姆一直具有不同的个性
Then one nexton, an Utrom scientist named "Kraang"
一个耐克斯顿中 有个叫克朗的奥特姆科学家
discovered the mutagen of the Kraathatrogon Worm.
发现了克朗巨虫的变异原
Kraang Prime was born,
克朗至尊就此诞生
becoming deranged in the process.
实验过程中他精神错乱了
He used his horrible psychic powers
他利用他可怕的精神力量
to overcome millions of Utrom,
俘虏了上百万奥特姆人
turning them into slave-copies of himself!
把他们变成他的翻版奴隶
And so, the Kraang were born.
从此 克朗就此诞生
There were many Utrom who resisted Prime's control,
有很多奥特姆拒绝被至尊所控制
but now less than 100 exist.
但现在仅存不到一百名
What happened to your race is a tragedy...
你们种族的遭遇非常悲惨...
but perhaps you can help us avoid another one.
但也许你们能帮助我们不走上相同的道路
We were able to get one of the pieces
我们已经拿到了黑洞制♥造♥机
of the Black Hole Generator, but we need the others.
其中一个部件 但我们还需要其他部件
It's the only way to save Earth!
只有这样才能拯救地球
You found one of the pieces?
你们找到其中一个部件了
No, n-n-n-no-no! Bad... bad, bad!
不 不...不...不 不好...不好
No one should have such power!
这么强大的能量不能落入个人手中
We took pains to hide the pieces
我们费尽心机把这些部件
in the safest parts of the galaxy!
藏在银河系最安全的地方
Safest? The first piece corrupted
最安全 第一个部件腐蚀了
the entire race of Aeons!
整个隐知族
What? Impossible!
什么 不可能
No way!
不可能
Sacre b-b-b-bleu!
一派...胡言
Utrom, I have a plan
奥特姆 我有个计划
to destroy the Generator once and for all.
能够永远毁掉制♥造♥机
Impossible! Zee Heart of Darkness cannot be destroyed!
不可能 黑暗之心不可能被摧毁
Utrom, we must discuss this.
奥特姆 我们必须好好讨论一下
The High Council has reached a decision!
高级议会已经达成一致
Great!
太好了
We are officially opening discussions
我们将正式讨论
on the topic of helping you.
帮助你们的议题
The debate shall last for the next 100 nextons.
讨论结果将在100耐克斯顿后公布
What? But we need your help now,
什么 但是我们现在就需要你们的帮助
not 100 "Whatever-ons" from now!
不是从现在起100啥斯顿以后
Utrom, please... We've come from the future!
奥特姆 拜托了...我们来自未来
The Triceratons find ALL the pieces and destroy Earth!
三角龙发现了所有部件 毁灭了地球
We saw it happen!
我们见证了一切
Oolong, that Black Hole thingy
求你了 那个黑洞什么的玩意
is the only chance we have!
是我们唯一的机会
Ya gotta help us! Pleeeassse?
你一定要帮帮我们 好吗
Perhaps we can--
也许我们能...
Oh, no.
不
So the long-hidden Utrom base,
所以还是这些悲惨的乌龟
revealed to us by none other than those miserable Turtles.
带领我们找到了隐藏已久的奥特姆基地
How awesome has Kraang Subprime's day become?
克朗次尊今天可真是棒极了
Enough with the savage yells!
别再这么大喊大叫了
Don't diss my sweet yell till you try it!
你都没试过 别轻易小看我的叫喊声
How I've waited for this, Subprime.
我等这一刻很久了 次尊
You stole my body.
你偷走了我的身体
She was my creation!
她是我创造的
Aw, my heart bleeds for ya.
我的心简直为你而滴血
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Let me go, Subprime.
放开我 次尊
Queen!
女王
So long, morons!
再见 蠢货们
I'll be taking a parting gift.
这就当我的临别礼吧
Let's go, dude!
兄弟们 我们走
No!
不
I think you'll like your accommodations, Queen.
我想你会喜欢你的住处的 女王
And by like,
我说的喜欢
I mean you will totally hate!
是指你绝对会恨到牙痒痒
Thanks, bro.
谢了 哥们
Come on, stay close.
来 跟紧点
Argh--how did we lose her already?
我们怎么已经跟丢她了
I would know such fury anywhere.
这种愤怒真是再熟悉不过了
Raphael!
拉斐尔
Mona...
蒙娜...
Lisa?
丽莎
Whoa... is that your girlfrie--
那是你的女朋...
Dude, keep it down. They'll hear.
哥们 小声点 他们会听到了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
Come on, people. No time for kissy-face.
别这样 伙计们 没时间亲亲了
We're on a mission to rescue the Utrom Queen, remember?
我们正在执行拯救奥特姆女王的任务呢
Utrom Queen?
奥特姆女王
The Utrom and the Kraang are one in the same!
奥特姆和克朗都是一伙人
We thought they could be trusted,
我们以为能信任他们
but we found out the hard way.
但是事实是残酷的
Kraangs and Utrom are not the same, Sal Commander.
克朗和奥特姆是不一样的 萨尔指挥官
Trust me on that.
信我一次
We only work with the good guys.
我们只跟好人一伙儿
Good Kraang?
好克朗
You expect us to believe in such a thing?
你指望我相信这种话吗
Rokka Rokka!
拉卡拉卡
We tried to trust the Kraang,
我们试着信任克朗
and it landed us in prison.
最后我们被扔进了监狱
How can we trust the Utrom?
我们怎么能相信奥特姆
I was skeptical at first too, Mona.
我一开始也半信半疑 蒙娜
But these Utrom... they helped us.
但是那些奥特姆...他们帮了我们
You pathetic Utrom are nearly extinct,
你们这些可悲的奥特姆几乎灭绝了
while we Kraang are totally awesome!
我们克朗真是棒极了
Have I mentioned your tiara is lame and not awesome?
我有没有说过你的皇冠烂透了 一点都不棒
Because it is!
因为的确如此
My forces are on their way as we speak,
我们说话这会儿我的部队已经在路上
ready to rescue me and destroy your SubCommand Center!
准备把我救出去 摧毁你的次尊指挥中心
Ooh, look at you.
瞧瞧你
You got real serious, didn't ya?
你是认真的 对吧
Whatever.
随便了
Like we're scared of a few Utrom...
我们又不害怕几个奥特姆
You idiots stay on the lookout.
你们这些蠢货继续保持警戒
Affirmative, Kraang Subprime.
明白 克朗次尊
That which is called the lookout Kraang will stay.
警戒克朗会继续留下警戒
Now, Queenie...
小女王
you're gonna spill all your Utrom secrets.
你必须把关于奥特姆的秘密都说出来
Understand?
明白吗
I move to instate parliamentary procedure 43-dash-296.
我去启动43-296议会程序
Guys! No more discussions! We need action!
各位 不要再讨论了 我们需要行动
No discussion.
我们不是在讨论
Parliamentary Procedure 43-dash-296 is all-out war.
43-296议会程序是指全面开战
Utromdroids...prepare!
奥特姆机器人 准备
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表