剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
How are you feeling on this fine evening, master Shredder?
您今晚感觉如何 施莱德大♥师♥
I want my strength back, Stockman.
我要恢复力量 斯道克曼
Give me the rest of the mutagen.
把剩下的变异原给我
As your doctor and chief caregiver,
作为你的医师和首席看护
I refuse.
我拒绝
This new mutagen formula is too unstable.
变种新配方太不稳定了
The effects could be disastrous.
可能会造成灾难性后果
You could mutate into a monster.
你可能会变成怪物
Do it.
动手
Or I will pluck off your limbs
否则我就一根根拔掉你的四肢
until you are nothing left but a buzzing head.
让你只剩一个嗡嗡叫的头
Oh, uh, you're right, sir.
您说得对 大♥师♥
Mutagen it is.
那就来吧
Who needs the slow, safe approach, anyway, right?
反正也没人想用安全稳重的办法
It...
起...
It's working.
起作用了
It's--
起...
Master!
大♥师♥
I'll help you, sir.
我来帮你 大♥师♥
Focus.
集中精力
Do not let your attention flitter away from you.
别让注意力分散
All random thoughts are transitory, like dreams.
一切随机的想法都会转瞬即逝 就像梦境
Let them disappear.
让它们消失
Bask in the emptiness of the void.
尽情享受虚空
That is enough for today.
今天就到这里吧
Really, sensei? Cause we only meditated for, like, ten minutes.
真的吗 老师 我们才冥想了不到十分钟
Yes. I am not feeling very well.
对 我觉得不太舒服
Are you okay, Master Splinter?
你还好吗 斯普林特大♥师♥
You seem worried about something.
你似乎有心事
My dream last night, it was very powerful.
我昨晚的梦境 十分有冲击力
I fell into a vast pit, where I fought the Shredder.
我掉进了一个大坑 还跟施莱德战斗
My memory is hazy, but I did not survive.
虽然我记不清了 但是我没有活下来
But it was nothing. Just a dream.
没什么 不过是梦而已
Right, Sensei?
对吧 老师
Do not fret, my family.
不必烦恼 孩子们
Dreams are often symbolic, not literal.
梦境大多只是象征 并不一定成真
I am not going anywhere.
我哪里都不去
Master Shredder!
施莱德大♥师♥
What have you done to him, you fool?
你对他做了什么 你这蠢货
This is what I desired.
这正是我想要的
With this new body, Splinter and his wretched Turtles won't--
我有了新身体 斯普林特和他那些蠢乌龟们...
I told you, sir.
我说了 大♥师♥
The mutagen formula is unstable.
变异原新配方不稳定
I need to finish the dosage.
我得给你用完剂量
No! I am better.
不 我好多了
Better than I've ever been.
前所未有地好
Fetch Bradford.
把布拉福德找来
It is time to bait a rat.
放诱饵钓老鼠
Oh, man. I remember recording this.
天哪 我还记得之前录这个
One of the top five episodes of all time,
这是粉丝网站评选出来的
according to the fan sites.
史上最佳五集
Master Shredder summons you, Bradford.
施莱德大♥师♥找你 布拉福德
Oh, right at the good part! Empire.
正是精彩时候 陛下
Stop, Ninja Commander! Chris Bradford is finally going
住手 忍♥者将军 克里斯·布拉福德
to take down your cruel socialist empire.
即将毁灭你们残忍♥的社♥会♥主♥义♥帝国
For truth, justice, and boatloads of cash money!
为了真♥相♥ 公平 以及巨款
You're so high and mighty, Bradford!
你可真厉害 布拉福德
How about I chop you down with my buzz-saw blaster?
不如我用爆破电锯把你锯成两截吧
I'm going to kick your communist butt so hard
我要踢飞你的社♥会♥主♥义♥屁♥股♥
it'll fly up and land on your head
让它掉下来砸到你头上
like a giant butt beret.
变成屁♥股♥贝雷帽
That's right. Action-kick!
没错 开踢
Aw, Sensei!
老师
You're ruining our cartoon-a-thon!
你毁掉了我们的动画马拉松
We're missing the best part!
我们错过了最精彩的剧情
No, the best part is when you get your lazy shells
不 精彩剧情是都别瘫在地上了
off the floor and do something!
起来干活
Too much television is a poison
看太多电视
that ruins both body and mind!
会毒害身心
We already cleaned our rooms
我们已经打扫了房♥间
and took out the trash.
也倒了垃圾
What do you--
还有什么活...
Oh, great. Now what?
好极了 这下怎么办
It's like the whole universe hates TV!
整个宇宙都对电视有恶意
I bet it's Donnie messing with some kind of experiment. Come on.
肯定是多尼乱碰我的仪器 来
I didn't do it. I'm checking the grid now.
不是我 我马上看看周围
There's a pretty big power outage over ten square blocks,
目测超过十个街区都停电了
all the way up to... Shredder's old lair.
范围蔓延到... 施莱德的旧宅
Karai!
卡莱
Go. See if she is all right.
去 去看看她的情况
Hai, Sensei. We're on it.
好 老师 我们这就去
Meh, probably just a waste of time.
算了 说不定只是浪费时间
Good-bye, "Bradford" marathon.
再见 布拉福德马拉松
Shini. Any word on the power outage?
死神 停电原因查清了吗
No, but it appears to be the entire neighborhood.
没有 但似乎整个街区都停电了
Suspicious. Double the guards.
很可疑 加强守卫力度
Send them out to cover both ends of the street.
让他们看好街道两侧
Yes, Karai. But I'm sure it's cool.
是 卡莱 应该不会有事
It's just a power outage.
不过是停电而已
Greetings, old friends.
好久不见 老朋友
Tiger Claw and Bradford?
虎爪和布拉福德
Foolish move coming in here, freaks.
你们来错地方了 怪胎们
Oh, we thought this would be the perfect time
我们觉得今晚此刻
for a family reunion.
正适合家庭团聚
You...you've become... everything you loathe.
你 变成了 你最讨厌的东西
Everything you hate.
你最厌恶的样子
A mutant!
变种
My daughter, please.
乖女儿 瞎说什么
I did this for you. To destroy our enemy,
我这是为了你 为了毁掉我们的敌人
the monster who took your mother's life.
毁掉那个杀害你母亲的怪物
Hamato Yoshi.
滨户良
You're insane! You are the monster!
你疯了 你才是怪物
You lie to yourself so much,
你总是欺骗自己
you come to believe an entire dream!
最终相信了一个虚幻的梦境
Silence!
闭嘴
I was there! I saw what happened!
我当时在场 目睹了整件事
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表