剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Reinforcements are here.
我的援兵来了
Oh, no.
不好
Lord Dregg.
德雷格大人
Hiidrala!
希德拉拉
You have something I desire.
你有我想要的东西
And I intend to take it.
我想拿过来
Hand over the Black Hole Generator piece,
马上把黑洞生成机交出来
or I'll start filleting you
否则我就一个一个
one by one!
解决掉你们
Lord Dregg.
德雷格大人
I know who you are:
我知道你的为人
lowlife gangster and wretched fiend!
你就是个低等流氓恶霸
I am ruler of Sectoid 1!
我是赛克星球的统治者
My consumption knows no end!
我所到之处片甲不留
You will give me what I desire,
马上把我想要的东西交给我
or I and my children
否则我和我的孩子们
shall feast upon you all!
就把你们统统吃掉
You will have to face me first, bug.
你要先通过我这一关 臭虫子
You're gonna have to go through us too!
也得通过我们这一关
So be it!
来吧
Vreen!
左膀右臂
Attack!
进攻
Take 'em down!
拿下他们
Daagon, to battle!
迪亚戈 战斗
Payback time, you puny half-shells!
受死吧 你个小乌龟
Shut your jaws or I'll shut 'em for ya!
闭嘴 否则我给你闭上
Yeah, you heard him, Arma-goon!
没错 阿莫狗
Bring it!
来吧
Dudes!
伙计们
He's snacking on me!
他要吃掉我了
Donnie!
多尼
Insolent insect!
傲慢无礼的昆虫
You will pay for that!
你要为此付出代价
Now it ends!
到此为止了
No!
不
Mikey!
麦奇
Let us go, ya freak!
放开我们 怪物
Aww, yeah. That was awesome!
好棒
What the heck?
搞什么
They just stopped fighting?
他们就这么跑了吗
The Vreen are a hive mind.
他们是受主脑控制的
They can't function autonomously.
无法自主行动
They need Dregg.
他们需要德雷格
How are you, Leonardo?
你还好吗 李奥纳多
A little shell-shocked.
有点炮弹休克
But I'm okay.
但我没事
Are you hurt, ma'am?
你受伤了吗 陛下
I am unharmed...
我没事
thanks to you.
多亏了你
You all fought to protect our kingdom.
你们都拼死保护我们的王国
For that you have our deepest gratitude--
我们衷心感谢你们
especially mine.
尤其是我
Leonardo,
李奥纳多
your actions validate the truth of your words.
你的行动证明了你的话
The second fragment of the Black Hole Generator
黑洞生成机的第二个部件
is yours.
交给你们了
Supreme Ruler...
首领
I don't understand.
我不懂
The Guardian was only a test.
守卫者只是一项考验
I have kept the second fragment
自从奥特姆
contained in the palace vaults
把第二个部件交给我们保管
ever since the Utrom entrusted us with its safety.
我就一直将其放在宫殿保险库里
And now
现在
I entrust it to you.
我将其托付给你
If you claim you can destroy this infernal machine,
如果你说你能毁掉这邪恶的机器
then the Daagon honor you.
那迪亚戈尊重你
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢 陛下
All systems are fully functional.
所有系统工作正常
Thanks for the repairs, mer-dudes!
谢谢你们来维修 美人男
Keep it real up in the field, yo!
你们非常专业
Two fragments down.
找到两个部件了
One to go!
只剩一个了
So, Professor,
教授
can you really destroy the Generator fragments?
你真能毁掉生成机的部件吗
That's the plan.
计划是这样的
I just need to figure out how to do it.
我只需要想到办法就行了
That was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最美的地方之一
I'm actually gonna miss it.
我会想念这里的
Well, I'm not gonna miss Bughead and Shark-Mouth.
我可不会想念大虫子和鲨鱼怪
That's for sure.
这点我肯定
Vengeance will be mine!
我会复仇的
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表