剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
You sluggish fools.
你们这群蠢货
Stay alert!
保持警惕
The Salamandrians slipped past you like slitherfish.
那些蜥蜴人会从你们眼皮子底下溜过去
Captain Mozar, sir.
莫扎船长
Scanners are picking up an incoming ship.
检测器侦测到一艘飞船正在靠近
I know that vessel.
我认得这艘船
It's the Fugitoid ship!
这是富士卓的船
Squadron Three, blast them out of the sky!
三队 把他们轰下来
Those ships! They're Triceraton!
那些飞船是三角龙的
No kidding!
不是吧
And there's, like, a gajillion of them!
根本数都数不清
Professor, what do we do?
教授 我们怎么办
We take evasive action.
赶紧离开这里
What are you waiting for, Gunner Zork?
你还在等什么 冈纳·佐客
Blast the Fugitoid to pieces.
快击落那架飞船
I think we're almost out of this.
我觉得还差一点就能逃走了
Or not!
还是不行
I recommend we take plunging into the lethal,
我建议我们玩命搏一搏
crushing gravity of that gas giant
冷静地坠落到这个
philosophically.
气体巨星上
What is that supposed to mean?
那到底是什么意思
It means we're all gonna die!
意思是我们都得死
The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth.
邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球
They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator
他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机
that swallowed the entire planet.
吞噬了整个地球
My brothers and I escaped,
我和我的兄弟逃走了
saved by a mysterious robot called The Fugitoid.
被一个叫做富士卓的机器人救了
Now we're trying to stop the Triceratons
现在我们正准备尽我们所能
any way we can.
阻止三角龙
April, look out!
爱普莉尔 小心
Thanks, D! Whoa!
谢了 D
I hate space.
我讨厌太空
I hate it.
讨厌
I really do.
真的很讨厌
Collision course red.
即将发生碰撞
We're going down!
我们掉下去了
Brace yourself, Lieutenant!
坐稳了 队长
My head.
我的头
Where are we?
这是哪里
Temperatures on this moon are negative-180 degrees Celsius.
这个星球上的温度是零下一百二十度
So cold,
太冷了
even in this suit.
穿了宇航服也没用
Aren't the turtles gonna freeze?
神龟们不会冻僵吗
No, their suits permeate a warm, invisible force field,
不 他们的衣服会生成一层温暖的无形力场
like a second skin.
就像第二层皮肤
Cozy, right?
很舒服吧
I'm pretty sure my shell froze to my butt.
我相信我的壳都冻黏在屁♥股♥上了
What's it looking like, Fugitoid?
情况怎么样 富士卓
If I had to categorize our situation,
如果非得评判一下我们所处的境地
it would fall somewhere between "Probably doomed"
我觉得应该在"差不多死定了"
and "Unequivocally doomed."
和"绝对死定了"之间
Wait. So no power?
等等 所以没电
We won't be able to charge our suits!
我们都不能给我们的衣服充电
And worse,
更糟糕的是
we've only got a couple hours of oxygen and heat left.
我们只能维持几小时的氧气和热量了
Oh, man.
天啊
I was supposed to go out in a blaze of glory,
我应该死得非常辉煌
with, like, giant transforming robots frying me with lasers.
比如巨大的变形金刚用激光把我烤焦
Not like this.
不是这样啊
You're a strange, little snow creature, aren't you?
你真是生命力顽强呢 奇怪的小东西
There's life on this planet, guys!
这星球上还有生命 伙计们
Nonsense.
胡说
This moon is made of methane ice.
这个星球是由甲烷冰构造而成的
No life can survive here.
没有生命体能在这里存活
Beep! Now, let's see...
我们来看看
Yes! Irrilium metal.
太好了 伊利勒姆金属
Lots of it! About ten klicks away.
还有很多 大概在十英里外
Ooh, looks like it's refined too.
看起来还是精炼的
Excellent work, Donatello.
非常好 多纳泰罗
We could use that metal to patch up the ship.
我们可以用那个金属修补我们的飞船
There they are, the ones who rammed our vessel.
他们在那儿 撞到我们飞船的家伙
Yes, and they're heading towards the Irrilium.
没错 他们正往伊利勒姆金属那儿走
We must capture it before they do.
我们必须赶在他们之前拿到金属
Let us destroy the interlopers
让我们消灭这些入侵者
and take the Irrilium for ourselves.
自己拿走那些伊利勒姆金属
They robbed us of glorious battle.
他们毁掉了我们的光荣之战
Still, when I gaze upon them, I see their courage.
但我看着他们 仍能看到他们的勇气
Others would have despaired, but they go onward as comrades.
别人可能会放弃 而他们却义无反顾一路向前
I can respect them.
我敬重他们
No!
不行
You know that is not the Salamandrian way, Commander.
你知道我们蜥蜴人不吃这一套 指挥官
They must be destroyed.
必须消灭他们
There: the Irrilium is somewhere up on that ice peak.
伊利勒姆金属就在冰山上的某个地方
Check me out!
快看看我
Michelangelo on ice!
冰面上的米开朗琪罗
You're using up oxygen too fast, Mikey!
你的氧气消耗得太快了 麦奇
What's more important, bro?
到底哪个更重要 兄弟
Breathing...
呼吸...
or my art?
还是我的艺术
Guys?
伙计们
Something's not right. Weird vibe alert.
有点不对劲 感应警报
My sensors suggest we're about to be visited by--
我的感应器表示马上就有...
Whoa! What the heck?
搞什么
Newtralizers!
纽特莱泽
You downed our ship, dishonored us.
你们击落了我们的飞船 让我们名誉扫地
Now you will fight us.
现在我们要跟你们战斗
Wait! Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
We are all honorable beings here.
我们非常荣幸能来到这里
We did not intend to damage your ship.
我们不是故意损坏你们的飞船的
Please, we can help one another in this desperate plight.
在这种绝望的境地中 我们可以相互帮助
It is true we are all trapped.
我们的确被困在了这里
Cooperation is survival here.
合作就能活下来
But you are...
但你们是...
outworlders.
外来者
Everyone is an outworlder
大家都是外来者
on a world not their own.
这不是我们的星球
Listen, sister!
听着 大姐
We don't want to fight you.
我们不想跟你们战斗
You're clearly outnumbered.
我们的人数明显比你们多
Numbers mean nothing.
人数没有意义
I do not fear you or your friends.
我不怕你和你的朋友
Look, man! It's all good.
听着 伙计 没事的
We're all cool here.
我们没有恶意
I'm offering my hand; put her there, bro!
我准备伸出我的手 握一下吧 兄弟
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表