剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
The night he took your mother's life!
我看到他夺走了你母亲的生命
I...saw it. I...
我看到了
Let's take this crazy akuma down.
让我们干掉这个恶魔疯子吧
No! They are mine.
不 我来
Foot clan, attack!
大脚帮 进攻
I'll destroy you, monster!
我要毁掉你 怪物
For everything you have done to Karai!
你居然那样伤害卡莱
I will let your friend go as a gesture of my love.
出于我的爱 我会放走你的朋友
But if you struggle, I will hunt her down
如果你不听话 我会找到她
and crush her into pulp.
让她粉身碎骨
Understood?
明白了吗
Move it, girl.
快走
Holy Cheesy Balls!
我的天哪
Is that some kind of Shredder clone monster?
那是施莱德的克隆人吗
No, Mikey, I--
不 麦奇 我...
I think it's the Shredder himself.
我觉得那是施莱德本人
What do we do, Leo? We ram him, obviously.
该怎么办 李奥 当然是撞他
Tell your Master I have my daughter back.
告诉你们的师♥父♥ 我已经夺回了女儿
If he desires to see her one last time,
如果他想见她最后一面
come to where I last defeated him.
那就来我打败他的地方
Are you okay, April?
你还好吗 爱普莉尔
What happened?
发生了什么事
Shredder, he used mutagen.
施莱德用了变异原
He's turned into some kind of Super Shredder!
他变成了超级施莱德
He's got huge muscles and blades everywhere,
浑身长满了肌肉 到处都是刀刃
like a buff cheese grater.
就像巨大的奶酪刨丝器
He has her, Sensei.
她在他手里 老师
Miwa.
美和
He said he wants to meet you
他说他想见你
in the last place that he beat you.
就在上次打败你的地方
The sewers.
下水道里
Then let us make haste.
那就抓紧时间吧
Xever. Stockman. Report.
赛弗 斯道克曼 报告情况
All is in readiness, Master.
一切就绪 大♥师♥
Good. Keep an eye on them.
好 盯紧他们
Make sure they follow the plan.
确保他们按计划行动
Of course, Master Shredder.
当然 施莱德大♥师♥
Up ahead. It's not far.
就在前面 不远
Stay diligent.
保持警惕
The Shredder is clearly baiting us into a trap.
施莱德明显是要引诱我们进入圈套
I get the feeling we're being watched.
我有种被监视的感觉
No one's inside.
里面没有人
Even so, be ready, ninja.
即便如此 准备好 忍♥者们
What the heck is this?
这是什么东西
Okay, this is weird.
这太诡异了
Psycho is more like it.
这更像疯子做的事
Gaze upon these images, rat.
仔细看看这些照片 老鼠
First you take Tang Shen away from me,
你们先是把唐慎从我身边带走
and then you steal my daughter!
然后又偷走了我的女儿
Show yourself, Saki!
现身 崎
Oh, no.
不好
Everyone look out!
大家小心
This way. Hurry!
这边 快走
Look. More freaky photos.
看 更多吓人的图片
This is the same station
这里就是
Karai held us captive. Remember?
卡莱抓住我们的那个车站 记得吗
When she poisoned us.
她给我们下毒的那次
Oh, man, this is totally horror movie style right here.
天啊 这里真像恐怖电影
What's next, a photo of Splinter with his eyes X-ed out?
下一张是什么 挖掉眼睛的斯普林特吗
Oh, snap. That's crazy, yo.
吓人 真是疯了
You turned her against me.
是你让她敌视我
You brainwashed her!
你把她洗♥脑♥了
Karai is my daughter.
卡莱是我的女儿
How many lies can you tell yourself, Saki?
你能骗自己多少次 崎
Just wait until I get free, Shredder.
等着我恢复自♥由♥吧 施莱德
Karai! Miwa!
卡莱 美和
Sensei!
老师
Sensei, hold up. Splinter!
老师 等等 斯普林特
You guys hear something?
你们听到什么了吗
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, no! Mikey!
不 麦奇
Father!
父亲
It's a trap!
这是个圈套
I will not leave you!
我不会丢下你
Behind you!
注意你身后
Saki?
崎
What have you done?
你做了什么
I have molded myself into perfection, rat man.
我把自己变成了完美的样子 鼠辈
Look upon me, and know fear.
看着我 你就知道什么叫做害怕
You must be proud.
你一定很得意
You are finally a monster,
你终于变成了怪物
both inside and out.
外表和心里都是
I want her to see you fall.
我要她看着你死
Then, finally, your brainwashing will disappear,
这样你的洗♥脑♥就终于可以结束了
and she will remember that it was I who raised her,
而她会记住 是我把她养大
it was I who made her who she is.
是我让她变成现在的样子
I sacrificed everything for her.
为了她我牺牲了一切
Out of absolute love!
都是出于无条件的爱
Father is right.
父亲是对的
Your transformation into a monster is complete.
你已经完全变成了怪物
I've always wanted to see
我一直想看看
a turtle without its shell.
没有壳的乌龟是什么样的
You wanna see me naked?
你想见我光身子的样子
Weirdo!
变♥态♥
Down, boy!
趴下 兄弟
Sorry, no ticket!
抱歉 你没买♥♥票
Stupid cat!
傻猫
Good riddance, brat. Raph!
再见了 小鬼 拉斐
此路不通
危险 远离
Dead end!
死路
Leo!
李奥
Thanks, Raph.
谢了 拉斐
Come on! We gotta move!
快 我们该走了
You are deranged, Saki.
你精神失常了 崎
But I can help you.
但我能帮你
We can end this fight.
我们可以结束这场战斗
Now that I am your master,
因为我占优势了
you'll do anything to stop this.
所以你会不惜一切阻止这个
It is time my revenge comes to fruition.
我终于可以实现复仇了
Coward! Face me!
懦夫 出来
I'm on my way.
我马上来
Karai!
卡莱
Guys, the Shredder, he's just too powerful.
伙计们 施莱德太强大了
Splinter couldn't even fight him.
斯普林特打不过他
We saw what Shredder's become.
我们看到施莱德变成什么了
What if we can't stop him?
如果我们无法阻止他呢
It's gonna be, like, weeks before my latest batch
我新做的变异解药还要好几周
of retro-mutagen is ready.
才能做好
I can sense him, somewhere,
我能感觉到他
deep underground. I think I can track him.
在地下 我应该能追踪到他
Great. Then let's head down
太好了 那我们去地下
and kick some bladed freak butt.
去揍那个刀锋怪物一顿
Well, that's not terrifying or anything.
这真是一点都不吓人
Um, Leo, you have a plan?
李奥 你有计划吗
Splinter!
斯普林特
Splinter, I know you're here.
斯普林特 我知道你在这里
It's not just muscle and blades the mutagen gave me.
变异不仅给了我力量和刀刃
I can hear you.
我还能听到你
I can smell you.
我能闻到你
Can you smell a rock?
你能闻到石头吗
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表