剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I am royalty, you fool!
我是国王 你个傻瓜
And I know where the final fragment
而且我知道你心爱的黑洞生成机的
of your adored Black Hole Generator is.
最后一个部件在哪里
The Terrapins are on their way to get it.
那些外星龟已经去取了
Perhaps I was hasty...
恕我鲁莽
your royalness.
国王大人
Oh, that's better.
这就对了
I will help you claim the fragment of your silly toy.
我会帮你取得你那无聊小玩具的部件
All I'm asking is for the Turtles, alive.
我只要那些乌龟 要活口
Oh, and also 40 million zemulaks.
对了 还要4000万泽米拉克
Agreed.
成交
If you find the fragment first,
如果你先找到部件
the money and the Turtles are yours.
钱和乌龟就都给你
Look out!
小心
This whole planet's out to get us!
为了抓我们整个星球都出动了
Ah! April!
天哪 爱普莉尔
Look out!
小心
April!
爱普莉尔
Thanks, guys.
谢了各位
We almost bought it.
我们差点完蛋了
Phew. That was way too close.
是啊 就差一点点
Mikey! Oh, no.
麦奇 不好
I got him!
我来
Let me go, Lord Bugazoid!
放开我 臭虫脸
Oh, you wish to be released?
你想让我放开你
So be it!
那我就放啦
I didn't mean over lava!
我不是说在岩浆上空啊
You okay, Mikey?
没事吧 麦奇
My hero!
我的英雄
Whoa. I need some telekinesis.
看我的心念控制
Back at you, Dregg!
礼尚往来 德雷格
Why won't you just let me end your pitiful lives?
为什么不让我来结束你们可悲的生命
Spider hand!
蜘蛛手
Finally.
终于解决了
Dregg's harder to squish than a cockroach.
德雷格比蟑螂还难搞
We better haul shell before the Triceratons find us.
在三角龙找到我们之前最好躲起来
Excuse me, dudes.
不好意思 兄弟们
Had a little gas.
放了个屁
These earthquakes are being caused by an unstable magma--
这些地震是由不稳定的岩浆造...
Raph, you okay?
拉斐 你没事吧
I'm all right.
我没事
Is that an egg?
这是个蛋吗
Some kind of turtle alien.
是种龟形外星人
Where's your mama, little guy?
你妈妈呢 小家伙
Okay, now, go find your nest.
去吧 找你的巢穴去吧
Y-you're too close to the bad lava, little fella.
你 你离岩浆太近了 小家伙
Better stay with Uncle Raph for now.
还是先和拉斐叔叔待在一起吧
Hey, guys! Look.
伙计们 看
A baby turtle?
龟宝宝
What'd you do, lay an egg down there?
你干嘛了 在下面下了个蛋吗
Not a good time to adopt an alien pet, Raph.
现在可不是养外星宠物的时候 拉斐
Aw, look.
天哪 看看它
He's almost as cute as me.
几乎和我一样可爱
Hey!
喂
I found him first.
我先找到它的
How about I call you...
那我叫你...
Chompy Picasso.
毕加小咬 怎么样
What you need to do is find out who his mom is
你应该找到它的妈妈
and give him back.
然后送它回去
Forget it!
别管了
We're on a mission to save Earth,
我们正在拯救地球呢
not alien turtles.
不是外星龟
Hold up, we gotta--
等一下 我们应该
Take cover.
找掩护
Captain Mozar,
莫扎船长
I've located the Black Hole Weapon fragment.
我已经找到黑洞生成机的部件了
Dregg made good on his intel.
德雷格的情报是正确的
There it is.
在那边
The final piece of the Heart of Darkness.
黑暗之心的最后一部分
The Emperor will reward me gloriously.
帝国将会重赏我的
Oh, no, they found it.
不好 他们找到了
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, snap.
糟了
Let's make a break for it, homies!
我们突围 兄弟们
Retreat! Retreat!
撤退 撤退
Later, dino dudes!
再见啦 傻大个
Fugitoid, we found the fragment.
逃亡机器人 我们找到部件了
We'll have it loose in no time.
我们马上手动搬运部件
We need a pick-up now!
现在需要你接上我们
Oh, dear.
天哪
I haven't got the ship's power back online yet.
我还没有恢复飞船的能源呢
What are we supposed to do, carry it on our shells?
那我们怎么办 自己搬着走吗
Hey, little guy,
小家伙
if I knew how to find your mama, I'd--
如果我知道怎么找到你妈妈 我就...
Wow. That was awesome!
天哪 这太棒了
Good save, Raph.
救得好 拉斐
Slipping...
要滑下去了
too much... weight!
太...重了
Oh, snap.
天哪
The fragment's still stuck to Tokka's shell!
部件还卡在托卡的壳上
Triceratons have its attention now.
三角龙们吸引了它的注意力
April, Casey,
爱普莉尔 凯西
get behind some cover.
找掩体躲起来
Fugitoid, we're gonna try and grab the fragment,
逃亡机器人 我们试试去拿部件
so get the tractor beams ready.
所以准备好牵引光束
I'll be finished in two shakes of a dongle.
我立马就能搞定
So what do we do?
我们怎么做
The only way to get that thing is to climb Tokka.
能拿到它的唯一方法就是爬上托卡
That's the plan, Mikey.
就这么办 麦奇
It is?
就这样
Keep Chompy safe.
保护好小咬
You'll be okay with April, little buddy.
爱普莉尔会保护你的 小家伙
Guys! Be careful!
大家小心
Bring it down,
打倒它
or cripple it so we can get the fragment.
或者打残它 我们好拿到部件
Orders, Captain?
什么命令 队长
Stand your ground to the very end, Triceratons.
坚守阵地 直到最后一刻 三角龙
How we gonna get that thing?
我们怎么拿到那个东西
Yes! They made it!
太好了 他们成功了
Oh, man.
天啊
Hey, little guy.
小家伙
That thing is actually kind of cute.
这小家伙其实还挺可爱的
This little creature is the monster's baby.
这个小家伙是大怪兽的宝宝
Tokka's a mom?
托卡是它妈妈吗
That's adorable.
好可爱啊
No charge for babysitting.
看孩子不收钱
Team 2, attack with Raptors.
二队 猛龙舰队袭击
Get that generator fragment.
拿到那个生成机部件
Failing me means failing to live.
要是失败就等于死亡
Chompy!
小咬
Gotcha!
接到你了
No!
不要
You'll be safe here, Chompy.
你在这里会安全的 小咬
Stay with your mama. Good boy.
跟你妈妈在一起 乖
We're almost there, team.
快拿到了 各位
Push!
推
Give it everything you got.
使出吃奶的劲吧
Oh, no! The thingy piece!
不好 掉下去了
I've got it in my tractor beam.
我用牵引光束捕捉到了
Pulling it in now.
马上拉上来
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表