剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Karai.
卡莱
Karai,
卡莱
I bring you the red-haired girl's tanto blade.
我把那个红发女孩的短刀带来了
So Splinter finally made April a Kunoichi?
斯普林特终于把爱普莉尔训练成女忍♥了
Kind of a shock.
真是大吃一惊
Wha--
什...
Yes, she seems so frail
是啊 她第一眼看上去
and clumsy when you first look at her.
很弱不禁风 笨手笨脚的
Like a silly red bird.
就像一只愚蠢的小红鸟
Well, this Kunoichi tracked your butt down, Karai.
本女忍♥追踪你到了这里 卡莱
What're you doing, anyway?
你到底在干什么
None of your business. Just go.
跟你无关 赶紧滚
We'd like to know what's going on here too.
我们也想知道到底发生了什么
Leo, calm down.
李奥 冷静点
The brain worm that was controlling me is gone.
控制我的蛊已经消失了
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
Oh? So then why did your crazy friend attack us?
是吗 那你疯狂的朋友为什么攻击我们
It was only a test to see her skills.
这只是想测试她的身手
Shinigami's an old friend from Japan.
死神是我在日本的老朋友
She was never gonna hurt you.
她绝对不会伤害你们的
At least not permanently.
至少暂时不会
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
That brain worm thing is gone.
蛊已经消失了
They're not after us.
她们的目标不是我们
They're after...
她们要找的是...
Shredder.
施莱德
So what's up with the headgear, Princess?
你这个头盔是怎么回事 公主
Daddy issues?
恋父情节吗
I wanna rebuild the Foot.
我想重建大脚帮
Bring back honor to a clan that Shredder poisoned
为施莱德荼毒二十多年的帮派
for almost two decades.
取回荣耀
And when I finish,
等我做到了
I'll destroy Oroku Saki and his empire
我要永远毁掉小禄崎和
once and for all.
他的帝国
Life isn't about revenge, sis.
人生中不是只有复仇的 姐们儿
Come back to the lair with us.
和我们一起回藏身处
Master Splinter would love to see you.
斯普林特大♥师♥见到你肯定会很高兴的
No. I have to carve out my own destiny.
不 我要掌控我自己的命运
Fine, we're leaving.
好吧 那我们走了
First, I want my tanto back.
首先 你得把我的短刀还给我
Now.
现在就要
if you want it back, take it from her.
如果你想要回它的话 就从她那儿抢吧
I mean, shouldn't be hard for a Kunoichi, right?
这对于一个女忍♥者来说不算什么吧
Fine by me.
我是没什么问题
I wanted a rematch anyway.
反正我也想重新比试一场
Why you little...
为什么你这个小...
I'm stopping this ri--
我要去阻止这场比...
Let her fight her own battles.
她自己的战斗由她自己了结
Little red bird.
小红鸟
All right, that's enough, Shini.
好了 够了 死神
Give her the tanto back.
把短刀还给她吧
Easy, April.
好了 爱普莉尔
Don't let that weirdo get to you.
别让这个怪人影响到你
Calm down.
冷静
Come on, this place is lame anyway.
走吧 反正这个地方也很破
We're going to an awesome place.
我们要去一个超棒的地方
The sewers!
下水道
Booyakasha.
我走也
Neh.
切
Not only that, she's taken over Shredder's old lair.
不仅这样 她还要接手施莱德的藏身处
She's even wearing a version of his helmet.
她甚至还戴着一个跟他的头盔一样的头盔
This is most disconcerting,
这的确是让人不安
but her choices are her own.
但她的选择是她自己做的
April?
爱普莉尔
What troubles you?
有什么困扰你的吗
I think I'm pretty much ready
我觉得我差不多该
to revoke the Kunoichi title, Sensei.
交还女忍♥者这个头衔了 老师
Maybe I need more training. Come.
也许我还需要更多的训练 来
Perhaps it is time I taught you an advanced move called
也许该教你一个进阶动作了 名为
"The Dragon's Tail."
"神龙摆尾"
I'll try anything.
我什么都愿意尝试
Dudes, you know what time it is, right?
兄弟们 你们知道现在几点了吧
Time for some Chris Bradford.
是时候来点克里斯·布拉福德
Boy!
棒
I'm coming for you, Destroyo,
我来了 破坏王
and nothing's gonna stop me.
没有什么能够阻止我
Ha, accept my killer dolphins trained to eat human flesh.
吃我一招 训练有素的食人海豚
Good-bye, Chris Bradford.
再见 克里斯·布拉福德
Killer flesh.
杀人不眨眼
Killer dolphins?
杀手海豚
Time to power up with
是时候用
Chris Bradford's Roundhouse Kick Hyper Drink.
克里斯·布拉福德回旋踢能量饮料来充能了
Killer flesh.
杀人不眨眼
Chris Bradford's Roundhouse Kick Hyper Drink...
克里斯·布拉福德回旋踢能量饮料
drink it!
喝了它
Is she still one of us, Tiger Claw?
她还是我们中的一员吗 虎爪
No.
不是了
The brain worm is gone.
已经没有蛊了
A martial arts store?
一个武术用品商店
What is she, shopping for nunchucks?
她在干吗 买♥♥双截棍吗
It's a front.
这是个幌子
We store tons of illegal weapons in the back.
我们在这后面存着好多非法武器
She is here to raid us.
她是来洗劫我们的
The little cub has claws.
小崽子也有爪子了啊
Foolish child,
愚蠢的孩子
I can still see in the dark.
我在黑暗中也能看得清
So can I.
我也可以
I cannot, so this is kind of upsetting.
我不能 所以这挺让人沮丧的
Tell your master I'm taking the city back, Tiger Claw.
告诉你们的主人我要夺回这个城市了 虎爪
Piece by piece.
一点一点地
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了
Here kitty, kitty, kitty.
来啊猫咪 猫咪 猫咪
What's this?
这是什么
What?
什么
I have claws too!
我也有爪子
I like you, Karai.
我挺喜欢你的 卡莱
Let me finish you quick.
让我来快点送你上路
Tiger Claw won't make things so easy for you.
虎爪是不会轻易放过你的
Whatever, Bradford.
随便你 布拉福德
I plan on taking you all down.
我打算把你们都打个落花流水
Karai!
卡莱
No, Shini!
不 死神
Surrender. Now.
马上投降
You win, Tiger Claw.
算你赢了 虎爪
It's a text from Karai.
是卡莱的短♥信♥
And it's just one word:
只有一个词
"Help."
"救命"
So now that we have them,
既然抓到他们了
what should we do with them?
我们该怎么处置他们
I vote eat them.
我觉得该吃了他们
You can never go wrong with eating them.
吃掉他们总不会错
No! We wait for their friends.
不 我们等他们的朋友来
Karai called the Turtles minutes ago.
卡莱刚才通知乌龟们了
You knew all along?
你一直都知道吗
Do you take me for a fool?
你以为我傻吗
There is no help for you.
你不会得救的
Where is Shredder?
施莱德在哪里
Where is that coward hiding?
那个懦夫在哪里藏着
You do not get to make demands, girl.
你没权利提条件 妹子
Oh, no?
是吗
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表