剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Look out, Donnie! She's all over us!
小心 多尼 她盯上我们了
Team 2, move out! Formation Delta!
第二小队移♥动♥ 三角阵型
Has the area been evacuated?
这个区域已经疏散好了吗
Yes, sir. All clear.
是的长官 全部疏散完毕
Good. Open fire!
好的 开火
Prepare to fire!
准备攻击
I warned them not to engage her.
我警告过他们别激怒她了
Order your units to fall back! Give Tokka some space!
让你的小队都后退 离托卡远一点
Sorry sir, that's a negative!
对不起长官 恕难从命
Orders are from General Griffen himself.
这是由格里芬将军直接下的命令
Fight to the finish!
奋战到最后
I can restart the ship.
我能重启飞船
just give me a minute.
给我几分钟就好
How do we even get near Tokka with all that cannon fire?
那么大的火力我们要怎么接近托卡
I'll handle the cannons.
我来解决那些大炮
You guys get Chompy back to Tokka!
你们把小咬还给托卡
Let's do this.
我们上吧
You ready, little guy?
准备好了吗 小家伙
General Griffen!
格里芬将军
Yes, Bishop!
你来了 毕夏普
Have your men stand down or I'll take them down.
是你的人自己退下还是我把他们放倒
Troops, show no mercy.
军队 不要手下留情
Hang on, Chompy.
坚持一会儿 小咬
Just gotta get closer to your mom.
我们得离你妈妈近点
Tokka! It's Chompy!
托卡 这是小咬
He's your baby!
他是你的孩子
I was just trying to take care of him. I--
我只是想照顾他 我...
I didn't know--
我不知道...
Holy Chalupa!
我的苍天啊
Please don't eat us. Please don't eat us!
求你不要吃掉我们 求你不要吃掉我们
We thought you were gone.
我们以为你不在了
I thought Chompy was an orphan!
我以为小咬成了孤儿
Come on, Raph. Hurry!
拉斐 快点
It's time to go back to your mom, Chompy.
是时候去找你妈妈了 小咬
I love you little guy!
我爱你这个小家伙
I couldn't say it before, but...
我以前没说 但是
you know you're my little buddy.
你知道 你是我的小伙伴
Good-bye, Chompy Picasso.
再见 毕加小咬
Troops, stand ready!
军队 待命
Really?
真的吗
You want Chompy to stay here with me?!
你要小咬跟我留下吗
Thank you, Tokka!
谢谢你 托卡
I swear, I'll take really good care of him.
我发誓 我一定照顾好他
Chompy!
小咬
After this treachery the treaty with Dimension X is over!
这次叛变后 跟X空间的协议结束了
The EPF is meant to protect mankind from danger.
EPF旨在保护人类免受危险
Not terrorize them.
不是恐吓他们
Alien scum.
外星渣渣
High three!
击掌庆祝
Cowabunga!
一起来吧
Uh-oh. Hold on, Raph!
不好 等等 拉斐
Family reunion's over.
家人团聚时间结束
Oh, boy.
天啊
Let's get the heck outta here!
我们快离开这里
Yes! You did it, Raph! Awesome!
你成功了 拉斐 太棒了
Ha! Dadda Raph.
拉斐爸爸
Hey, good job, Dadda Raph.
干得漂亮 拉斐爸爸
You stared down one big space monster, dude.
你击退了一个太空巨怪 哥们
Don't call Chompy's mom a space monster!
不要说小咬的妈妈是太空巨怪
Hey, I'm just glad she's back in space.
她回到太空中了我很高兴
No doubt. One wrong sneeze
当然 她一个喷嚏没打好
and she could've wiped out all of humanity.
就有可能毁灭整个人类
Raphael, have you thought about
拉斐尔 你有没有想过
what will happen when Chompy grows to full size?
小咬长大后怎么办
The Earth may not be big enough to contain him.
到时候地球可能容不下他
I think Chompy is destined to go back to the stars one day.
小咬注定有一天会回到太空中
But it's gonna be a long time before that happens.
但那是很久以后的事了
Right, little fella?
是吧 小家伙
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表