剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Or no candy.
不然就没糖吃
Yes, yes!
太好了 太好了
They're lizztening.
他们听我的
They like me. They really like me!
他们喜欢我 他们真的喜欢我
Okay, so not Shredder, but got to say,
不是施莱德 但我不得不说
these insect dudes look pretty cool.
这些昆虫哥们儿看上去真酷
But just 'cause you have a sweet thorax
但是虽然你的胸腔很大
doesn't make you too cool to squash.
但这不代表我不敢捏你
Right, Raph?
对吧 拉斐
Hello? Earth to Raph?
喂 呼叫拉斐
Goongala!
我来也
Look at this one, Raph.
看这个 拉斐
Those dripping mandibles are so cool and deadly-looking.
流着口水的下颌骨看上去真帅 一咬就毙命
Yeah. Mandibles. Great.
没错 毙命 太棒了
Call me the Exterminator,
叫我消灭者
'cause I'm here to swat some bugs.
因为我是来消灭虫子的
Bugs!
虫子
Too many bugs!
虫子太多了
Dregg?
德雷格
It can't be!
不可能
Mona Lisa?
蒙娜丽莎
No! Not you!
不 不是你
Anybody but you!
谁都行 别是你啊
Snap out of it!
醒一醒
Kind of need a little help, dude.
需要点帮助 哥们儿
Totally not cool.
一点也不酷
Exzzellent.
太棒了
Thizz human ally izz part of our haul now.
这个人类盟友就是我的手下了
Bind him!
捆住他
With pleasure, Dexter.
乐意至极 德克斯特
It's Baxter.
是巴克斯特
Baxter. Baxter!
巴克斯特 巴克斯特
Sick!
好恶心
It's like, seeping into my undies, brah!
感觉渗到内♥裤♥里了
They have to be near here.
他们肯定就在附近
Yeah, their T-phones pinged off a nearby cell tower
就在我们失去联络前 他们的龟phone
not long before we lost contact.
发出的信♥号♥♥就在电♥话♥塔附近
What up?
你们好
Knowing Casey, they probably got into
我了解凯西 估计卷入
a pickup street hockey game in the Bronx.
布朗克斯的什么街头曲棍球比赛了
Get away, get away, get away, get away, get away!
滚开 滚开 滚开 滚开
I hear a voice, but no way it's Raph.
我听到有声音 但绝对不是拉斐
It's way too high and whiny-- -
音调太高太尖...
Raph? Oh, my gosh. Are you okay?
拉斐 天啊 你没事吧
No, get off of me! Get away!
不 放开我 滚开
I don't want to be eaten.
我不想被吃掉
I got this.
我来
You just have to be sweet, sensitive, and caring.
你只要温柔体贴有爱心
Mikey! Why you--
麦奇 你为什么
You...
你
You snapped me out of it.
你把我扇醒了
Thanks, little bro.
谢了 小弟
No problemo.
小意思
That's my role in the group:
这就是我在团队中的作用
to bring sanity.
带来宁静
So where are they?
他们在哪里
They got away, didn't they?
他们逃走了 对吗
Define "They."
"他们"是指谁
Stockman's got two new mutants.
斯道克曼带了两个新变种人
An ant that splits itself into copies,
一个能复♥制♥自己的蚂蚁
and a big buggy spider freak.
还有一个巨大的蜘蛛虫
They got away with millions of dollars and Casey--
他们带着上百万美元和凯西跑了
because of me.
全是因为我
Are you sure it wasn't part of your hallucination?
你确定这不是你的幻想吗
I mean, why would bugs need money?
为什么虫子要抢钱
Because they want to buy jetpacks.
因为他们要买♥♥喷气背包
It's lame having to use your wings all the time, dude.
老是用自己的翅膀很累的
Trust me. We have to get Casey back.
相信我 我们要把凯西救回来
Raph, show us where all this went down.
拉斐 告诉我们他们去哪儿了
Casey's goalie stick.
凯西的守门球棒
Donnie, you have anything?
多尼 有什么发现吗
Well, looks like we're not gonna be able to track him by GPS.
看起来没法靠GPS追踪到他了
There's another way to track them.
还有其他办法能追踪到他们
A telepathic scan?
心灵扫描
Tracking mutants is way easier than tracking humans.
追踪变异种比追踪人类简单多了
I've been practicing with my Aeon crystal.
我一直在用我的隐知水晶练习
I am a true artist.
我一个真正的艺术家
Really funny. Keep it classy, Scumbug.
真搞笑 保持逼格啊 死臭虫
That's slander, you vile monkey.
竟敢出言不逊 你个臭小子
You really have bug-sized brains, don't you?
你的脑容量只有虫子那么大 对不
This hideout is weak sauce.
这个秘密基地也太没有新意了
How about one right there?
让你尝尝有新意的
Get him!
完胜
No, the filthy human is right.
不 这个肮脏的人类说的对
When the Turtles realize their pet monkey is missing...
一旦那群龟发现他们的宠物猴子不见了...
Thizz is going to be the first place they look!
他们第一个就会来这里
We need a new hideout.
我们得换个地方
Someplace fortified. Hard to reach.
找个防御过硬 难以到达的地方
But first, we solve a bigger problem.
但首先 我们有更重要的事要处理
One that izz destroying Shredder's empire.
解决掉毁了施莱德帝国的人
Karai!
卡莱
Well?
如何
No sign of the Shredder.
没有施莱德的踪影
He must no longer be in the city.
他一定已经离开这个城市了
Go! Keep looking.
给我接着找
Take your search to New Jersey,
把范围扩大到新泽西
upstate--look everywhere.
北部地区 不得有遗漏
Now, leave me.
退下
What the...
什么...
Stockman?
斯托克曼
Karai. No ninjazz to help you?
卡莱 没有忍♥者手下帮你找喽
Of all the freaks Shredder would send to take me down,
施莱德有那么多怪物手下可以调遣
he sends his lowly bug.
却派了个贱虫来灭我
I am his indizzpensible ally!
我是他不可或缺的同盟
I can't wait to dispense with you.
我已经等不及要灭了你了
Ugh! Okay, that's just gross!
我承认 这个真的很恶心
Firzzt we will end you...
首先我们要灭了你...
then we'll get thozze zztupidTurtles.
然后是那些撒乌龟
Who you calling zztupid, zztupid?
你说谁撒 说谁撒呢
You just can't seem to keep away from us mutants, can you?
你就是不能远离我们变种 对吧
Just get me out!
快把我放下来
Back off, Antrax!
一边去 疽虫
Wow, see how fast I came up with that?
哇 灵感闪现得如此之快
Little help?
帮个忙
We need some wings.
我们需要翅膀
These guys are too--whoa!
这些家伙太...
Mandibles!
大颚激流
Mona.
蒙娜
I'm coming! Hold on, Mona Lisa!
我来了 等我 蒙娜丽莎
Was I...
难道我...
I was gone again!
我又出现幻觉了
What happened?
到底怎么回事
The bugs not only got Karai,
这些虫子不仅抓了卡莱
they got April and Leo too!
还抓了爱普莉尔和李奥
Oh, no.
糟了
I'm fine, Master Splinter.
我没事 斯普林特大♥师♥
We need to find the others.
我们得赶紧去救其他人
Those buggy freaks have 'em.
那些虫怪抓走了他们
If you do not allow yourself to heal,
如果你不给自己疗伤的时间
you will be of no help to anyone.
就算去救人也是无济于事
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表