剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Goongala!
冲啊
What the heck?
什么情况
Looking for this?
在找这个吗
What is all of this junk?
这都是什么垃圾
That's it!
够了
Filthy normal.
卑鄙的正常人
He's here.
他来了
Oh, man. That smarts.
天哪 这也太厉害了
Tiger Claw.
虎爪
Alopex.
北极狐
You hang my tail like a trophy?
你把我的尾巴当战利品一样系着
I'm going to remove your head next.
下面我要砍掉你的头
Peekaboo, I see you.
找到啦 我看到你了
Ooh, yeah!
走你
Hold still, foxy!
不要动 小狐狸
I'll be back for you, Tiger Claw.
我会回来找你的 虎爪
And I will be waiting, Alopex.
我也会等着你的 北极狐
Hang on!
抓紧了
What the heck was that?
那是什么玩意
Mutant fox, dude.
变种狐狸 兄弟
Her name is Alopex.
她叫北极狐
Casey, what happened?
凯西 发生了什么
I got cut by one of those blades she stole,
我被她偷来的刀砍伤了
but it's nothing, yo.
不过没啥大事
Barely a scratch.
就是擦伤
You've got to be more careful.
你一定要小心点
Ha, I didn't know you cared, Red.
你居然会在意啊 爱普莉尔
Casey!
凯西
Thanks, Raph. That was close.
谢了 拉斐 好险
Yeah. Too close.
是啊 好险
This is gonna take a while.
这得花点时间
Alopex literally blew us off the road.
北极狐真的把我们从路上吹走了
That Alopex is really something, Chompy.
那个北极狐还真有两把刷子 小咬
But she's no Mona Lisa.
但她又不是蒙娜丽莎
So check it out: the twin blades
看看这个 双胞胎之刀
Alopex stole really are said to be cursed.
北极狐偷得这个刀真的有诅咒
But it doesn't say what the curse is.
但这上面没说诅咒是什么
Because they are only known to ninja.
因为只有忍♥者才知道
These are the Cursed Blades of Vengeance.
它们是被诅咒的复仇之刃
A person wounded by them, even the smallest cut,
人一旦被刀所伤 哪怕伤口再小
will be cursed to fatal misfortune.
都会受到诅咒 遭遇灭顶之灾
Death curse? For real?
死亡诅咒 真的吗
That's redonkulous.
太可笑了吧
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Casey, this may sound weird, but your aura?
凯西 恕我直言 但想想你的变化
It's just all kinds of wrong.
你整个人都不对劲
It's the curse, dude!
是因为诅咒 老哥
I don't--I don't believe in curses.
我...我不相信真的有诅咒
Sure, Ancient Chinese Spirits, Dream Beavers,
古老的中国鬼魂 河狸怪
interdimensional aliens-- but curses?
异次元外星人我都信了 但是有诅咒
Puh-lease!
拜托
Now do you believe?
现在你信了吧
Okay! I believe! I believe!
好啦 我信了 我信了
I don't want to be cursed.
我不想被诅咒啊
Being cursed sucks worse than being poisoned by Karai.
被诅咒的感觉比被卡莱下毒还糟糕
Actually, the getting poisoned part was pretty sweet.
其实被下毒时倒是挺有爱的
According to lore, the only way to reverse the curse
据传说 解除诅咒唯一的方法
is to use the blades on the one who inflicted the curse,
就是用刀割伤施咒人
passing it back to them.
把诅咒回传给他们
Then let's go fox hunting.
那我们去抓狐狸吧
So who is the Alopex, Comrade Claw?
这个北极狐是何方神圣 爪同志
Yeah, and why are you so afraid of her, dude?
就是啊 你为什么这么怕她
I am not afraid of her.
我不是怕她
It is much more complex than that.
真♥相♥要复杂得多
Listen well...
听好了
We were children.
我们那时还是孩子
A portal opened in our small village,
在我们的小村庄出现了一个传送门
and thinking it was a magic door, we entered.
我们以为那是一扇魔法门 便走进去
The Kraang mutated and experimented on us.
克朗把我们变异了 拿我们做试验
But after many months of hardships,
但经过几个月的折磨
we escaped through a portal back to Earth.
我们从传送门逃回地球
But we were monsters now.
可是我们已经成了怪物
We could not return home.
不能回家
And so we fled.
所以一起逃走了
We found refuge in a circus sideshow.
我们在马戏团表演穿插节目为生
But our skills were much too valuable.
但我们的技能太有价值了
So we became top-level assassins
很快我们就成为地下犯罪世界里
in the criminal underworld.
最厉害的杀手
We were notorious and feared.
我们臭名昭著 为人惧怕
But then...
可是后来
She turned on me!
她背叛了我
And tried to kill me,
还试图杀我
but only ended up cutting off my tail.
但只砍断了我的尾巴
Although she escaped, I was certain
虽然她逃走了 但我很肯定
the wounds I inflicted upon her
我给她留下的伤口
were far too grave for her to survive.
严重到足以致命
I was wrong.
我错了
She believes that I destroyed her life.
她觉得是我毁了她的生活
She must have spent years searching for me.
她一定花了许多年来追踪我的下落
But now, it is I that will have vengeance.
但现在 轮到我复仇了
Alopex should be just up ahead.
北极狐应该就在前面
Are you all right in there?
你们还好吧
It's all good, brah. We're cool.
没事 哥们 我们挺好
You're gonna get us all killed.
你会害死我们的
You should have stayed home, Casey.
你应该留在家里 凯西
Or should I call you "Cursey"?
还是我该叫你"倒霉西"
Dude, I got to be the one to use the blades
必须由我来用刀砍北极狐
and cut Alopex to pass the curse.
才能回传那个诅咒
So back off me, brah!
所以别烦我
Where are you, Takeshi?
你在哪里 阿武
You are close. I can feel it.
你就在不远处 我能感觉到
Alopex. Give us the blades.
北极狐 把刀交出来
Now.
马上
We don't want to hurt you.
我们不想伤害你
Believe me, you won't.
相信我 你们也没那能耐
What is going on?
怎么回事
That's what we want to know.
这是我们想知道的
Talk.
快说
I'm on a mission
我的任务是
to destroy the one mutant who ruined my life.
杀死那个毁了我生命的变种
Tiger Claw. My brother.
虎爪 我的哥哥
Oh, snap.
不会吧
Brother?
哥哥
It's his fault we were mutated.
都怪他我们才被变异
And then he turned us to a life of crime.
然后他把我们变成了犯罪分子
He made me do
他让我
terrible things to people.
做了很糟糕的事
Alopex, our Sensei once told us
北极狐 我们老师告诉过我们
revenge just leads to more pain.
复仇只会导致更多痛苦
I want my brother to feel that pain.
我想让我哥哥感受到那种痛苦
With these blades, I'll take more than his tail.
有这刀在手 我会不止割了他的尾巴
We're not your enemy, Alopex.
我们不是你的敌人 北极狐
Please, help me lift the curse.
拜托了 帮我解除诅咒吧
The only way is to use the blades against me
唯一的方法是用这刀割伤我
or destroy the steel.
或者毁了它
And until I have my revenge against my brother,
在我找我哥哥报仇之前
that will not happen.
那是不可能的
Deep.
搞什么
This curse is the worst.
诅咒好恶毒
My bad.
是我不好
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表