剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Get up, you bum!
快起来 傻小子
He's alive, but totally zonked out.
他还活着 但完全昏迷了
Could be a delayed response to Bellybomb's noxious burps?
这有可能是对大肚怪毒气饱嗝的延迟反应吗
If this doesn't get him up, nothing will.
如果这个都唤不醒他 那什么也不管用了
What?
什么
But that, like,
这就像是
defies the laws of physics!
违反了物理定律啊
Oh, dear.
天啊
I'm afraid Mikey's mind has been infiltrated by Neutrinos.
麦奇的大脑恐怕已经被小小怪渗透了
Neutral subatomic particles?
中位亚原子微粒吗
No, Neutrino is just a nickname
不 小小怪只是一个绰号♥
due to their microscopic size.
因为他们体型微小
No one knows their real name--
没人知道他们真正的名字
I don't need their whole backstory!
我不想听他们的背景故事
What the heck do they want?
他们想要干嘛
In short, his mind.
简而言之 想要他的大脑
Every person has an inner self
每个人都有自己的内心世界
deep in their consciousness.
就在意识深处
The Neutrinos track down and remove this inner self,
小小怪追踪并移除这个内心世界
stealing all of his knowledge and memories.
偷走他的知识和记忆
Leaving the victim a mindless shell!
让受害人变成白♥痴♥
Isn't Mikey already kinda mindless?
麦奇本来就有点白♥痴♥吧
Who'd want to steal his brains?
谁会相偷他的大脑啊
Maybe that Bellybomb guy?
也许是那个大肚怪
I have a plan to save your brother,
我有个计划能救你们的兄弟
but it's going to require a little psychic help.
但需要一点通灵能力的帮助
I don't know about this.
这样真的靠谱吗
Well, the theory is sound!
理论上是可行的
April will psychically project you into Michelangelo's mind.
爱普莉尔会将你们的精神传入米开朗琪罗的大脑里
You must stop the Neutrinos from taking his inner self
你们必须阻止小小怪蚕食他的内心世界
at all cost!
不惜任何代价
Trying to navigate Mikey's brain
要在麦奇的大脑里穿行
is gonna be like trying to watch every TV channel at once!
就像要同时看所有电视频道
Don't worry, I'll do what I can to help guide you through.
别担心 我会尽力引导你们的
We'll find his inner Mikey.
我们会发现麦奇的内心
Remember, if the Neutrinos destroy you inside his mind,
记住 如果小小怪在他的大脑里摧毁了你们
your body here will be reduced to a vegetative state.
你们的身体也会进入植物人状态
This is a bad idea! Hold up, Fugitoid!
这主意可不怎么样 等等 逃亡机器人
Wait a second!
等等
Uh, did we just teleport?
我们被传送了吗
No. You're in Mikey's memories,
不 你们在麦奇的记忆里
which may not be totally accurate,
可能也不是完全准确
because, you know, he's Mikey.
因为 他是麦奇
This is so cool, dudes!
太帅了 兄弟们
We're going on an adventure!
我们要去冒险啦
That's Mikey!
是麦奇的声音
This way!
这边来
Mikey, No time to play!
麦奇 没时间玩了
We gotta get you some place safe
得赶紧离开这里去安全的地方
before the Neutrinos roll up--huh?
免得小小怪攻击你...怎么回事
It's just a memory, Raph.
那只是记忆 拉斐
Whoa, it's kinda like holographic movies.
有点像全息电影
Maybe Mikey's inner self is hiding out in his--
也许麦奇的内心还藏在...
Mikey! We're coming, Mikey, hang on!
麦奇 我们来了 你坚持住
The Neutrinos!
小小怪
I thought they'd be a lot smaller.
他们一点都不小
They're not so tough!
也没那么厉害吧
These guys are built like tanks.
他们简直跟坦克一样
Armor's too strong, move!
对方装备太强 快撤
We can lose 'em in the streets!
可以在街道上甩开他们
Man, I miss the farmhouse.
好怀念农场
I don't. Ugh!
我不怀念
Neutrinos!
小小怪
Sorry about the hard drop.
抱歉着陆这么猛
Had to get you guys out of there fast.
着急救你们出来
What the heck?
什么情况
Wow, Mikey must have had some wacky adventures without us
麦奇肯定是背着我们去探险过
because I do not remember this place.
因为我完全不记得这里
It's not a memory.
这不是记忆
It's his subconscious.
是他的潜意识
I lost track of him when he slipped--
我找不到他了 当时他...
April! April, we can't hear you!
爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 听不到了
Did the only person who knows
难道唯一知道我们要去哪的人
where we're going just vanish?
就这样消失了吗
'Cause if she did, we are totally--
如果她消失了 那我们就真的完...
Found him!
找到他了
That's about a thousand times weirder than usual.
简直是麦奇怪咖升级版
Who you calling weird?
你说谁诡异
Dude, calm down, it's us!
冷静 是我们啊
Ha! Like you're ever calm!
你丫什么时候冷静过
Now this angry version I like!
我喜欢这个愤怒版麦奇
Feed me!
给我吃的
Feed me!
给我吃的
Any guess which of these is Mikey's inner self?!
要不要猜猜哪个才是麦奇的内心
Angry dude, glutton, weirdo,
炸毛 贪吃 怪咖
these are all aspects of Mikey's personality!
这些都是麦奇性格的一部分
You got that right, buzz buzz!
猜对了 哔哔
That must be his annoying side--
这个肯定是他招人烦的一面
No way, I'm the funny guy, buzz buzz!
并不 我是搞笑的那个 哔哔
Can you guide us to the one true Mikey?
你们能不能带我们去找真正的麦奇
Seriously, this is too much.
说真的 我受不了了
No, but I can rap for you!
办不到 不过我可以说唱给你听
For the love of life no. Uh, no, that's okay.
求你了放过我吧 不用了 谢谢
Mikey, do not do that.
麦奇 千万不要
You gotta find the real Michelangelo
你得找到真正的米开朗琪罗
before his mind gets wiped by a Neutrino
不然他的思想就被小小怪消除咯
Now here's a primer on our line-up
我告诉你一件紧急要做的事
so you can save me before my time's up!
你要抓紧有限的时间采取措施
I may seem chill, but I do get mad
虽然我看起来很冷静 但我真的会生气
which makes me ill,
然而我也不喜欢
so I try to stay rad
所以我会控制自己
I'm the hungry dude in the mood for food
我是一个饥饿的人 我需要食物
If you think that's rude you got a bad attitude
如果你觉得我不礼貌 那是你唐突
Teenage Mutant Astronauts pick apart my astral thoughts
宇航神龟 分♥析♥我的每一份思维
discover the center of my psyche
想发现我 思想世界的精髓
to uncover the one true Mikey
解密麦奇 找到我真正的自己
This is excruciating.
遭不住了
Huh, "Center of my psyche?"
"思想世界的精髓"
Do you think he means--
你觉得他的意思是不是...
His imagination!
他的想象世界
Makes sense,
有道理
whenever things get bad,
一旦情况恶化
he jumps into his wacky la-la land.
他就躲回自己的安乐岛
Locked.
锁着
Password?
密♥码♥
Pizza!
披萨
Ho Ly
我 了
Chalupa!
个去
Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza.
披萨 披萨 披萨 披萨
So...
所以说
There he is!
他在这里
That's got go to be the real Mikey!
那肯定是真正的麦奇
Dudes!
弟兄们
Mikey! No wonder he ran away scared.
麦奇 难怪他吓跑了
He's just a Lil' Mikey!
他还只是小麦奇
Makes perfect sense.
完全可以理解啊
I mean, he never really matured past six-years-old.
他的心理年龄从来没有真正超过六岁
I knew you guys would find me!
我就知道你们会找到我
Those freaky robot monsters were chasing me,
那些吓人的机器人怪物追我
so I hid in my imagination!
所以我们躲在我的想象中了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表