剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
We must continue the search for Karai.
我们必须继续寻找卡莱
She is out there somewhere.
她一定藏在哪
I do not think she is with the Turtles.
我不认为她和那群龟在一起
She and Shinigami have often been spotted alone.
她和死神通常都是单独行动
We must not waste any more time.
我们不能再浪费时间了
Now is the--ah!
现在是...
Master!
大♥师♥
Stockman is on the verge of stabilizing me.
斯道克曼已经快让我稳定了
He has been saying that for months.
他都这么说了好几个月了
I will soon be ready to face Splinter again.
马上我就能再次和斯普林特对决了
But for now,
但现在
I want the Turtles.
我要那群龟
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这做什么
I asked to see Xever and Bradford.
我要见的是赛弗和布拉福德
Sorry, T.C., those two foolios are on guard duty.
抱歉虎爪 那俩傻帽在执勤呢
But you got us!
但你有我们
Oopsie!
不好意思
Get your gear.
带上装备
We're going...
我们要...
I sense something.
我感觉到了什么
Something I've not felt in many years.
这种感觉已经很多年没有过了
What is matter with kitty cat man?
那只凯蒂猫怎么了
Maybe ol' T.C. been hitting that catnip too much.
也许他是猫薄荷嗑多了
Chill, kitty cat!
冷静点 猫咪
The one who took my tail
那个砍了我尾巴的人
has finally come for me.
终于来找我了
第四季第二十四集
忍♥者神龟
Master, I think you forgot your sword.
师♥父♥ 我觉得你好像忘拿剑了
Perhaps I don't need a sword.
也许我并不需要剑
Goongala!
我来也
Unorthodox methods may sometimes be necessary
在御敌时 歪门邪道
in order to defeat the enemy.
有时是必要之举
Yet you should also be prepared
但你们也要防范
for your enemy to do the same.
敌人使出同样的招数
Therefore, you all must learn
因此 你们必须都要学着
to hone your intuition.
培养敏锐的直觉
Leonardo and Michelangelo
李奥纳多和米开朗基罗
have the strongest ability
最有能力
to sharpen their intuition.
让自己的直觉更敏锐
Anger clouds too much of Raphael's foresight.
拉斐尔戾气太重 有失远见
Donatello's too grounded in his rational mind.
多纳泰罗太依赖理性
Only April's is near perfection.
只有爱普利尔接近完美
Casey, your intuition is basically
凯西 你的直觉基本上
0.0.
不存在
Casey Jones is a born warrior.
我凯西·琼斯生来就是战士
I got tons of intuition, yo.
直觉指数爆棚好么
Did you intuit that?
你感知到这一击了吗
Now you have graduated to the next dan.
现在你们已经晋级到更高的段位
There is nothing to give you, only wisdom:
为师只传授给你们一句箴言
listen to the silent part of yourself,
倾听那个沉默的你
which was never born into the world.
那个不曾向世人展示的一面
That is deep, yo.
好深奥啊
See, Raph, I got insight into that knowledge
瞧 拉斐 我能够理解斯普林特大♥师♥
Splinter just dropped 'cause I'm more spiritual than you.
刚才说的话 因为我比你有灵性
April?
爱普莉尔
April.
爱普莉尔
What happened?
出什么事了
I--I had a premonition of some kind.
我感知到了某个怪物
There were these twin blades.
背后背着双刃
Casey, you need to be careful.
凯西 你要当心啊
Very careful.
千万当心
Casey Jones doesn't do careful.
凯西·琼斯不屑小心翼翼
Your power levels are augmented,
你的能量等级在增强
but definitely not as powerful
但威力绝对没有
as they were when you had the crystal.
戴水晶的时候强
You up for patrol, April?
要跟我们去巡逻吗 爱普莉尔
We're searching for any new leads
我们在寻找新的线索
to help find Super Shredder's secret lair.
帮助我们寻找超级施莱德的秘穴
I'm good to go.
我准备好了
All right.
好了
Raph, you're with Casey. Mikey, with me.
拉斐 你和凯西一起 麦奇和我
April, with Donnie.
爱普莉尔和多尼
We should swing by the Mighty Mutanimals
我们应该绕道拜访下变种大军
and check in with Karai.
然后去看看卡莱
I still don't get why Karai
我还是不明白为什么卡莱
doesn't stay with us in the sewers.
不和我们一起待在下水道里
Karai's not a kid anymore.
卡莱已经不是孩子了
She wants her independence. I get that.
她想要独♥立♥ 我理解她
Or it could be the smell.
也许是因为味道太难闻了
You're either born into the sewer life, or you're not.
你要么生来适应下水道生活 要么不行
Picking up something up ahead moving fast--oh, no-- missile!
有什么东西过来的超快 不好 是导弹
Holy chipotle!
我的天
Raph, Casey, unknown fast-moving object heading your way!
拉斐 凯西 有不明高速移♥动♥物体正冲向你们
Donnie, April, lock on my T-Phone signal
多尼 爱普莉尔 追踪我的龟phone信♥号♥♥
and get over here now!
现在赶快过来
Turtle hunt's not happening, T.C.
乌龟是追捕不到的 虎爪
How 'bout some tunes? I just made a dope mixtape.
来点小曲怎么样 我刚刚做了一个巨棒的合辑
Ooh, da! Is funky fresh beats?
是新的放克音乐吗
Listen to this!
听听这个
Rhino Rocksteady! R-r-represent!
犀牛人洛克斯代迪 出 出品
Will you two morons be quiet?
你们两个蠢货能安静一点么
You all good in the mutant hood, Tiger Claw?
你的变异形态没事吧 虎爪
Just drive. And shut up.
闭嘴开车行吗
Drop the blades, sweetheart.
把刀放下 亲爱的
My name is Alopex, turtle boy.
我叫北极狐 龟小子
Turtle boy!
龟小子
It's Raphael! Now put 'em down.
我叫拉斐尔 把刀放下
Well, Raphael, allow me to give you
好吧 拉斐尔 让我给你
a history lesson on the Blades of Vengeance.
上一堂有关复仇者之刃的历史课吧
Centuries ago, they were owned by twin sisters.
几个世纪前 它们属于一对双胞胎姐妹
They used them against an evil warlord
她们用这刀手刃了
who had slain their family.
屠♥杀♥她们家人的军阀
The blades cursed any man
这刀会诅咒每一个
who was even scratched by their steel.
被它们利刃所伤的人
Put 'em back or face justice.
要么收回刀 要么就接受正义的审判吧
Lame.
超逊
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表