剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Donnie, can you track Raph down in the Party Wagon?
多尼 你能用拉风战车追踪到拉斐吗
If he's out there alone--
如果他独自一人在外的话
Sure, I probably owe him an apology, anyway.
可以 反正我也欠他一个道歉
Eccellente.
真地道
Vic, Vincenzo, welcome.
小文 文森佐 欢迎
I see you've brought some pest control.
看来你带来了害虫灵
Best money can buy, Don Vizioso.
这是钱能买♥♥得到的最好的了 唐·维滋奥索
It fires miniature rockets that sniff out mutant DNA,
它能发射出能探测到变种基因的微型火箭
like a heat-seeking missile.
就像热追踪导弹一样
Boom, splat!
嘭的就炸了
So what are you waiting for, fellas?
你们还在等什么 伙计们
Once the muties are gone,
只要变种生物消失了
taking over this town will be a piece of cake,
掌控这座城市简直就是小菜一碟
which reminds me.
这倒提醒了我
Get me a piece of cake.
给我拿块蛋糕来
Now go clean the vermin out of the streets,
现在去把街道上的害虫都杀光吧
but keep one alive.
但是要留一个活口
We'll give 'em to Dr. Farrell,
我们要把他交给法雷尔医生
see what makes the little bugs tick.
看看是什么东西让这小害虫这么有杀伤力
We should be able to find Raph with his T-Phone signal.
我们应该能靠拉斐的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥追踪到他
I just need to--
我只需要...
Mondo!
蒙多
Please stop touching everything.
不要到处乱碰了
Chill out, bro.
冷静点兄弟
Once I get this radio working,
等我把这个无线电修好之后
we can par-tay!
我们就可嗨起来了
That's not a--
这不是个...
Sick of them making me the bad guy all the time.
真是够了 每次他们都让我当坏人
Better off living by my own rules.
最好还是按我自己的规矩生活
Not having to worry about going too hard on those softshells.
不用再担心对那些软壳蛋太严厉了
Well, look who showed up
看看是谁出现
to help me blow off some steam.
来帮我缓解一下压力
Don't need 'em.
不需要他们
Come on, fellas.
来啊 伙计们
Let's wrap it up.
把它们都装起来
That's the last bag of cash.
那是最后一包现金了
Bank robbery?
抢银行的
Come on, guys. That's pretty unoriginal.
得了伙计们 这也太没创意了
You got to step up your game
你得提高点段位
if you're gonna commit crimes in my city.
才能在我的城市里犯罪
Raph, what are you doing?
拉斐 你在干嘛
Getting along fine without you, obviously.
很明显 没有你开开心心的一个人呆着
Raphael.
拉斐尔
What are you even doing here, Geek-o?
你在这又是要干嘛 鸡科
I sometimes throw tantrums too, bro,
有时候我也是会发脾气的 老兄
but friends don't turn their back on their friends.
但是朋友是不会背弃他的朋友的
Save it, guys.
省省吧 伙计们
I am done with you for good.
我不会再和你们一起了
Oh, man.
天啊
He wasn't like this the 26 other times he quit.
这和他之前那26次退出不一样
It's been a long time coming, I can tell you that.
告诉你 我已经不满很久了
What?
什么
Donnie!
多尼
The robbery was a setup.
抢劫只是个圈套
They lured us here!
把我们引过来才是真的
Donnie, are you--
多尼 你还...
Raph!
拉斐
Raph, they're loaded with mutant-hunter rockets.
拉斐 他们的弹♥药♥是猎变种火箭
What?
什么
I can't see.
我看不见了
We're not leaving him. Come on!
我们不能抛下他 跟我来
Hero time with Mondo!
蒙多的英雄时刻开启
Get him!
抓住他
Stomp the mutie.
踩死这个变种
Hey, you.
吃我一板
Raph, no!
拉斐 不
Boss says to take one for the road.
头儿说留只活的带回去
Grab the purple one.
抓紫的那只
This one's pretty much finished.
这只基本已经废了
I'm making a snow angel.
我正在扮一只白雪天使
Better take him too,
把他也带走吧
for variety.
确保多样性
Aw, man, you messed up big time, Raph.
老天 你闯下滔天大祸了 拉斐
Muties? Here?
变种怪 竟敢来这
Don Vizioso, we need to talk.
唐·维滋奥索 我们来谈谈
I get to watch these freaks get whacked
没想到我要在自家舒适的酒店里
from the comfort of my own restaurant?
看这帮怪物被完虐
This is truly a gift.
真是份好礼
We're not here for a fight, gangster dude.
我们不是来这打架的 大恶棍
We're here for a truce.
而是来谈停战协定的
But if you don't leave the city peacefully,
但如果你不能悄无声息地离开这个城市
Don Vizioso,
唐·维滋奥索
we are prepared to make you.
我们就对你不客气了
Get a load of that.
真吓人啊
It knows my name.
这玩意还知道我的名字
Know any other tricks?
还有别的招数吗
There are more mutants in this town than you can handle,
这城市还有很多变种生物 非你所能驾驭
even with your mutant-hunter weapons.
即便你有猎变种武器在手
That's exactly why we're not leaving.
这就是为什么我们不会离开的原因
This city's got a real mutant problem.
这座城到处是变种 问题严重
We're not going anywhere,
我们哪也不去
'cause we're human.
因为我们是人类
It's you monsters who don't belong.
你们这些怪物才是不属于这里的异类
Chill, dude. Leo's got this.
冷静 兄弟 李奥能搞定
Excuse me, mutants.
失陪一下 变种
Hello?
喂
Ah, you don't say?
是这样吗
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
One of your Turtle brothers is down.
你们的一个龟兄弟已经翘辫子了
No!
不
And the other belongs to us now,
另一只被我们抓获了
as does that little lizard pal of yours.
还有你们的小蜥蜴兄弟
My friend.
我的朋友
So it's your move, freaks.
这可是你们自找的 怪物们
So long, muties.
再见 变种怪们
See you in the funny papers.
日后连环画上见
Grab him!
抓住他们
Come on!
快点
Wastin' mutants:
变种垃圾消灭战
first respectable thing we done for the city!
我们为这座城市所做的第一个壮举
The Don's got a stronghold
唐的大本营设在
at the Hignight Hotel in the Bowery.
鲍厄里的嗨夜酒店
No one gets in, and no one gets out.
没人进去 也没人出来
If he's holding anything valuable,
如果他有什么珍贵的东西
that's where it will be.
一定会藏在那里
Including captives.
包括俘虏
Raph!
拉斐
You okay, bro?
你还好吗 兄弟
I blew it.
我搞砸了
I led 'em right into a trap.
是我让他们落入陷阱的
Hey, we're a team, and we cover each other's mistakes.
听着 我们是一个团队 共同承担彼此的错误
We'll get them back.
我们会把他们救出来的
Then we better move.
那我们快动身吧
Whatever he wants Donnie and Gecko for,
无论他抓多尼和壁虎做什么
it's not good.
都不会是好事
Why don't you make like a tree and scram!
你干嘛不把自己当成树然后赶紧滚呢
leave 取树叶和离开双关意
来自make like a tree and leave
I don't wanna wait for Doc Farrell.
我不想等法雷尔医生了
Do it now.
现在动手吧
Do what now?
动手做什么
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表