剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Come out!
出来
Face me like a man.
像男人一样出来面对我
So you do not fear me.
看来你不害怕我
You were leading me into your own kind of trap.
你是引我进你设的陷阱里
Fight me!
跟我打
A pity...
这是怜悯
Miwa is not here to see--
美和不会看到...
How evil you truly have become.
你变得有多么邪恶
These guys are tough.
这些家伙真难缠
Back off of me, chrome domes!
走开 机器人
I've got a fix on Splinter.
我定位到斯普林特了
He's in the Undercity.
他在地下城
That's where he fought the Rat King.
他就是在那里跟鼠王战斗的
Come on, I know a shortcut.
走 我知道近路
Now, finally,
终于
my nightmares of your proud, leering, loathsome face
你那看不起人 让人厌烦的脸给我的噩梦
will finally end!
终于要结束了
Finish me, yes.
杀死我吧
But Miwa will live on.
但是美和会继续生活下去
My daughter.
我的女儿
Mine.
我的
What? What is happening to me?
怎么了 我这是怎么了
Saki.
崎
The mutagen. It is unstable.
变异原不稳定
Out of control.
失控了
Be silent, rat!
闭嘴 老鼠
Super Shredder's kicking Sensei's tail in.
超级施莱德正在狠揍老师
Come on!
快走
Father!
父亲
You must listen, Saki.
你必须听我的 崎
I need nothing from you!
我不需要你为我做任何事
Oh, no.
不好
You will die.
你会死
And then all of your loved ones.
然后所有你爱的人都会死
Sensei!
老师
Saki, we die together!
崎 我们一起死
Father! No!
父亲 不
Everybody move!
大家快走
He has to be alive, right?
他肯定还活着 对吗
That drop is at least 1,000 feet down.
那里至少有一千英尺深
Even he couldn't survive a fall like that.
即便是他 掉下去也活不成的
We have to keep going.
我们得继续
For Splinter.
为了斯普林特
Oh, sewer apples.
这下糟了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表