剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
they've totally taken over the entire building.
他们已经完全控制了那栋建筑
And if there's one place we're good at breaking into,
如果说我们最擅长闯进哪个地方
it's TCRI...
那就是TCRI
Casey...
凯西
That's a great idea! It is?
这主意很棒 真的吗
Wow, Casey had two good ideas in one day?
天哪 凯西一天居然想了两个好主意
It really is the end of the world.
还真是世界末日了
Make haste my sons, but be wary.
孩子们 加快速度 不过要小心
You are not dealing with Kraang anymore,
你们面对的不再是克朗
but dangerous human soldiers who are far more organized.
而是有组织有纪律的人类士兵
And not semi-idiotic.
而且更加聪明
That takes care of security.
安保人员搞定
Mikey and Casey, stay here, cover the hallway.
麦奇和凯西 你们留在这里掩护
We'll go for the hangar. I'll radio as soon as
我们去飞机棚 一旦拿到飞船
we hijack a stealth ship, ya got it?
就立刻联♥系♥你们 好吗
Why do we gotta hang back?
为什么我们留下来掩护
Casey Jones is a man of action!
凯西·琼斯是行动派
A vigilante on the front lines!
冲在第一线的斗士
A superhero bent on--
拯救人们于水火之中...
Dude, they're like long gone already.
兄弟 他们早就走远了
What?! I bet ya they're worried
什么 我跟你说
we're gonna mess up the mission!
他们肯定是担心我们坏事
Nah, brah, they just want their
不是 他们只是希望
dopest fighters on look-out.
留下强者来帮忙把关
It's a hideous Martian!
是个丑陋的火星人
Capture and contain!
立刻制♥服♥
What? No way!
什么 绝对不行
For the record dudes, I'm a handsome mutant,
我声明一下 我是个帅气的变种
not a hideous Martian.
不是丑陋火星人
Deploy stun grenades!
眩晕弹预备
Great.
真是的
Would it kill these "Scientists"
这些所谓的科学家
to leave at least one stealth ship intact?
就不能留一架完整的飞船吗
Which ship do we steal? Oh yeah.
应该偷哪一架 我来
Eenie meenie miney mo, catch a Tiger Claw
点兵点将 骑"虎爪"打仗
by the toe-That one.
点到哪里 就它了
Nice. Real scientific.
好 真有科学道理
I hope we picked the right one.
但愿选这个是正确的
I'm a little rusty. Let's see,
我有点手生了 来看看
first I engage the grav-equalizer.
首先要开启重力均衡器
Missed it by that much. You think they noticed?
稍微差了一点点 他们注意到了吗
It's a possibility.
可能吧
We gotta get to that other ship!
得到那艘飞船上去
An alien infestation! Destroy them!
外星人侵袭 消灭他们
Oh, that's right, destroy
没错 就是消灭
what you don't understand, real clever.
不懂的一切都消灭 真聪明
Sir, the Martians have learned our language.
长官 火星人学会了我们的语言
Great Scott, they're adapting!
我的天哪 他们正在适应地球环境
Wipe them out before they transform!
在他们变身前消灭他们
Wait! Hold your fire. These are mutants, not aliens.
等等 别开枪 他们是变种 不是外星人
Some of the finest mutants this city has protecting it!
他们是这座城市在保护的最成功的变种之一
Bishop? Whoa!
毕夏普
What are the Utrom doing here?
奥特姆在这里干什么
I have become ambassador to Earth,
我已经成为了驻地球大使
and am instructing the EPF on alien matters,
我在这里就外星事务指导EPF
helping your planet advance their defenses.
帮助你们的星球提升军事防御力量
So, um, guess you know all about Tokka.
那托卡的事你肯定都知道咯
Indeed.
没错
You visited Tokka's home world of Magdomar.
你们去了托卡的母星麦格多玛
Do you have any idea why she would be coming here?
你们知道她来地球上是为了什么吗
Umm...maybe for...
也许是 为了
this little guy?
这个小家伙
What have you done?
你做了什么
Do you know the catastrophe
你们知道自己给这个星球
you've brought upon this planet?!
带来了多大的灾难吗
Look, we thought Chompy's mom was destroyed
听着 我们以为小咬的妈妈
by a supernova, pal!
被一颗超新星摧毁了 兄弟
That's why we brought him home with us.
所以我们才把他一起带回来了
Clearly you're too juvenile to be trusted.
显然你们嘴上没毛 办事不牢
Just give us a stealth ship
给我们一艘隐形飞船就好
so we can return him before she gets here.
我们就能在她到地球之前把小咬还给她
No! The EPF and I will handle it.
不 EPF和我会处理这件事的
Now, give me the Vorkathian fire tortoise
现在 在我生气之前
before I get angry.
把这个沃卡西亚火焰龟交给我
You are not touching him.
你休想碰他
I'm telling you,
我跟你说
this guy's no alien! He's a mutant, old dude!
他不是外星人 是变种 老兄
What is your relationship to this...mutant?
那你和 这个变种是什么关系
I'm his friend! And he's my sidekick...
我是他朋友 而他是我的助手
in my mission to cleanse
我们一起进行荡清这座城市罪恶的
the city of evil. Hey Casey, no offense,
任务 凯西 不是我说
but you're more like our sidekick, dude!
但你更像是我们的助手 兄弟
I'm getting nowhere with this kid.
我和这家伙说不通
Maybe we can learn something from the mutant alien.
也许我们能从这变种乌龟身上了解点什么
Can we talk about this, scientist dudes?
我们能谈谈吗 科学家兄弟
You are in completely over your heads.
你们简直疯了
Tokka cannot be destroyed.
托卡不会被摧毁
Let me take care of this. Relinquish the baby!
让我来处理这件事 把这个孩子给我
Keep an eye on Chompy for me.
替我看好小咬
Raph!
拉斐
I'm teaching Bishop some manners.
我来教教毕夏普什么是礼貌
Bishop, we don't have time for this!
毕夏普 我们没时间搞这些
We have to return Chompy to Tokka now!
我们现在必须把小咬还给托卡
Sir, we just got word.
先生 我们刚收到消息
The President has ordered an attack squadron
总统刚命令VT-9攻击小队
of VT-9 fighters to intercept the alien monster.
去拦截外星怪兽
What?! This cannot be!
什么 不可能
This has greatly complicated matters.
这真是让事态更加恶化了
I warned them. Have they not listened
我警告过他们了 奥特姆说的
to a single word the Utrom have said?
他们一句都没听进去吗
Physical force will not stop Tokka!
物理攻击对托卡无效
Bishop, listen to us!
毕夏普 听我们说
This is our fault. Let us fix it.
这是我们的错 让我们来处理吧
Um, we do have more experience with a Vorkathian Fire Turtle
我们是比地球上的其他人更会
than anyone else on Earth.
和熔岩龟相处
You make a good point, Donatello.
你说的很有道理 多纳泰罗
It is imperative to appeal to Tokka
就这样毫无对策地去对付托卡
without confrontation.
是很莽撞的
It may be Earth's only chance. Go quickly!
这也许是地球唯一的机会了 快去
Sir, General Griffen considers these
长官 格里芬将军认为
creatures hostile.
这些生物是敌人
We have orders to subdue.
我们受命制♥服♥他们
Belay those orders, Commander.
忽视那些命令 指挥官
I'm sorry, sir, we can't do that.
对不起长官 恕难从命
Get that baby back to its mother!
把龟宝宝送还给它妈妈
I'll take care of the EPF.
我来处理EPF
Wouldn't you rather use that
你为什么不用这个
to slice up some nice anchovy chocolate pizza?!
去切些美味的凤尾鱼巧克力披萨呢
I'll order!
我肯定点单
Who wants some? Who's next?
还有谁 下一个是谁
Let me go!
放开我
Get off of me!
别抓着我
You've got grit kid, but that little stunt
你是挺有毅力的孩子 但这点小手段
only delayed the examination.
只能将检查推迟一点点
We're free and clear.
没人跟踪我们
Let's get out there and find Tokka before...
我们先离开这然后先找到托...
Huh?
怎么了
Tokka probably has no idea Chompy is with us!
托卡估计不知道小咬跟我们在一起
How do you know for sure?
你怎么能确定
Probably the wall of fire she's breathing at us!?
因为她正向我们喷火攻击吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表