剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Stockman, is it finished?
斯道克曼 完成了吗
This is it, Master Shredder.
成功了 施莱德大♥师♥
The Super Mutagen has finally been perfected.
超级变种药终于研制完成
Do not disappoint me again, insect.
不要再让我失望了 虫子
With this new formula,
用这种新药
your mutation will be stabilized.
你的变异将趋于稳定
Yes, it feels natural!
太好了 感觉太自然
Stable.
稳定
Let me test out this new mutagen.
然我测验这种新变异药
Activate the Footbots, level 12!
启动大脚机器人 12级
As you command, sir.
遵命 先生
Karai.
卡莱
It worked!
成功了
There was no emotional reaction.
完全没有情绪反应
You have done well, Stockman.
你做得很好 斯道克曼
What is your plan now, sir?
你的计划是什么 先生
Master Shredder, we have found Karai's new secret hideout.
施莱德大♥师♥ 我们找到了卡莱的新秘密藏身处
She hasn't left the city at all.
她还没有离开这座城市
We tracked her to the Bronx.
我们跟踪她到了布朗克斯
She's staying with the Mighty Mutanimals.
她和那些变种大军一起
I am finally ready to find Karai
我终于准备好去找卡莱
and destroy Splinter and those vile Turtles
把斯普林特和那些讨厌的乌龟
once and for all.
永远消灭
Where the heck did it come from?
这到底是哪里来的
Talking food. What are you talking about?
就是吃的 你们在说什么
My dues, my bros, my Turts.
我的兄弟姐妹乌龟们
It's that time again.
又到了这个时候
Our series is winding down.
我们的连续剧已经走向尾声
The end of a season, the final episode
季末 最后一集
of "Chris Bradford and his 2Ruff Krew"!
《克里斯·布拉福德和他的超级团队》
Evil Ninja Commander is on the roof.
邪恶的忍♥者头领就在屋顶上
Come on, 2Ruff Krew.
走吧 超级团队
Heavens to Murgatroyd.
我的上帝啊
I can't make it, don'tcha know.
我做不到 你造吗
I'm just too exhaustipated.
我实在太累累了
Even me, Master P, is too tired.
就算我 P大♥师♥ 也太累了
Go on without us, Chris.
别管我们了 克里斯
Oh, I can't make it either.
我也不行了
Hop on my back, Lil' Rineo.
到我背上来 里尔·雷尼奥
We've got a villain to stop.
我们要去阻止坏蛋
Lil' Rineo is gone.
里尔·雷尼奥不见了
Ah-ha! Evil Ninja Commander.
邪恶的忍♥者首领
Foolish Bradford.
愚蠢的布拉福德
It was I all along.
一直都是我
I am Lil' Rineo.
我就是里尔·雷尼奥
Why, you evil, senseless beast.
为什么 你这个邪恶无情的野兽
That's right, kids.
没错 孩子们
Evil never wins,
邪恶永远不会获胜
but Chris Bradford's new
但是克里斯·布拉福德的
Crunchy Chris Bradford Bran Flakes always wins.
新脆脆克里斯·布拉福德麦麸永远能赢
Buy 'em.
快来购买♥♥
Master Splinter. Hmm?
斯普林特大♥师♥ 怎么了
You've been kind of distant the past few days.
你这两天似乎与之前大不相同
You've been meditating non-stop and you're barely sleeping.
你一直不停冥想而且几乎没睡觉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Leonardo, my son, please.
李奥纳多 我的孩子 好了
Let us not talk about me.
我们别说我的事情了
Let's talk about you.
说说你的事情
Do you know why you are leader of this team?
你知道自己为什么是这个队伍的队长吗
Um, yeah, because I asked to be.
知道 是我自己要求的
You said it wasn't because of my skills.
你说这与我的能力无关
I said that only to temper your ego at the time.
我那时这样说是为了让你别太自大
I knew even when you were a small boy
我在你很小很小的时候就知道
that you would one day grow up to be the leader of this team,
有一天你会成为这个队伍的队长
and when I pass on to be like a father as well.
在我去世后也会像个父亲一样
Pass on?
去世
What are you talking about, Sensei?
你在说什么啊 师♥父♥
Leonardo, if I can only impart one piece of wisdom
李奥纳多 如果我只能给你传授给你
that will remain with you forever, remember,
一个伴随你一生的智慧 记住了
giving guidance to your brothers and friends
带领你的兄弟们和朋友们的能力
does not come from here.
不是来源于这里
It comes from here.
而是这里
I don't get it.
我不明白
You--you're fine, Father.
你 你还好啊 父亲
Is there something you're not telling me?
你有什么事情瞒着我吗
Hey Leo, want to go visit Karai?
喂 李奥 要去看看卡莱吗
Party at the Mutanimals' crib, yo.
在变种大军之家开聚会哟
And you can come too, Sensei.
你也可以来 老师
Hmm, perhaps I do need to get out of the sewers for a time.
也许我也需要时不时离开下水道一下
Yeah! Yeah!
棒 棒
Check out my new sweet fighting style, Shini.
看看我新的战斗方式 死神
Now attack Doctor Rockwell.
现在去攻击洛克伍尔博士
Oh, indeed, an incredibly dangerous adversary.
哦 真是个超危险的对手
Egad, I can barely defend myself.
天哪 我简直毫无防守之力
Hold on there, monkey brains.
给我等着 猴脑子
Shini placed trackers on two Footbots.
死神在两个大脚机器人上装了追踪器
We found that they both went to this spot,
我们发现它们都去了这里
20 miles north of New York City, here.
纽约城向北20英里 就这
We should summon our Turtle allies
我们应该召集我们的神龟联盟
and form a plan of attack.
然后制定一个进攻计划
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这么想的
In the meantime, we'll be safe here.
这段时间里我们是安全的
We've got this place on lockdown.
我们已经封锁了这个地方
Thanks for letting us stay, Slash.
谢谢你让我们待在这里 斯莱士
Um, is anyone actually watching the monitors?
到底有没有人在看监视器
Mutanimals, prepare for battle.
变种大军 准备应战
Leatherhead, man the defenses.
呆皮鳄 负责防守
Rockwell, ready the weapons.
洛克伍尔 备好武器
Karai!
卡莱
You ain't touching her.
你敢动她一下试试
Shredder!
施莱德
That's superheated plasma.
这是超热离子束
Impossible.
不可能
You don't know what kind of simian you're dealing with.
你根本不知道你在和什么猴打交道
Uh, maybe I'll wait this one out.
要不我还是等你们打完吧
Leave my friends alone!
离我的朋友远点
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表