剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Wait, what's your name, dude?
等等 你叫什么
They call me Zeno.
他们叫我奇诺
Fellow saurians, subjects of the Empire.
同志们 帝国的子民们
We have strange new contestants for today's games.
今天的比赛有新选手加入
For the first time ever in the Tri-Arena, I give you
三角竞技场史上第一次 让我们欢迎
the Adolescent Alien Warrior Terrapins.
外星少年龟勇士
Warriors, you will perish for your treachery.
勇士们 你们将会因背叛死去
But I grant you the chance to win your freedom
但我给你们重获自♥由♥的机会
through the glory of battle.
通过光荣的战斗
But first you must prove your worth against the mighty
但你们首先要证明你们的价值 打败威猛的
Spasmosaur!
多眼章鱼
Whatever comes out of that gate, we stick together
无论从门里出来什么 我们都要齐心协力
and go for its vulnerable spot, like Zeno said.
攻击致命点 就像奇诺说的那样
Vulnerable spot?
致命点
Move!
行动
Finding its vulnerable spot might be harder than we thought.
找它的致命点可能比我们想的更难
Do you see that white spot, dudes?
你们看到白点了吗
All I see are tentacles trying to rip my face off!
我就只看到它的触角想撕碎我
Those aliens have spirit, but the Spasmosaur is
那些外星人很顽强 但多眼章鱼
looking hungry today.
今天很饿
There's the white spot!
看到白点了
Yeah, high-three!
成功了
They fight better than expected.
没想到他们这么厉害
Hmm, pure luck, sire.
运气而已 陛下
Admiral Mozar, sir.
莫扎将军
The Fugitoid and two primates.
逃亡机器人和那两个灵长类
I don't know how they got past security.
我不知道他们是怎么通过安检的
They must be here to rescue their mutant comrades.
他们肯定是来救他们的变种朋友的
A mistake!
大错特错
Well, we're completely lost.
我们迷路了
Way to go, Fugi--
加油 逃亡...
Nuts.
白♥痴♥
Blast them! Capture the Fugitoid alive.
开火 活捉逃亡机器人
Disintegrate the others.
消灭其他人
April, Casey, run!
爱普莉尔 凯西 快跑
Go to the black hole device. I'll find the Turtles.
去黑洞生成机那边 我去找乌龟们
But, Professor You heard the robot, run!
但是 教授 听他的话 快跑
The Fugitoid is finally mine.
逃亡机器人终于是我的了
I will take my prize to the emperor personally.
我要亲自找陛下领赏
Congratulations. You are lucky to be alive.
恭喜 你们很幸运还活着
That's not luck; it's ninja training, bro.
那不是幸运 而是忍♥者术 伙计
Hey, Zeno, how'd you end up in here?
奇诺 你怎么沦落到这个下场的
I am a traitor to the Empire.
我是帝国的叛徒
I was once a respected Triceraton warrior,
我曾是受人尊重的三角龙勇士
but I disagreed with the emperor's plan
但我不同意陛下的计划
to find the Heart of Darkness.
去寻找黑暗之心
The black hole generator?
黑洞生成机吗
There is no honor in a weapon that destroys worlds from afar.
从远处毁灭另一个世界的武器不是好武器
For saying such things, I was thrown into this pit.
因为说了这个 我被关到这里
You're up again, aliens. Already?
该起来战斗了 外星人 这么快
I fear I know who you are fighting next, Turtles.
恐怕我知道你们下面要跟谁战斗了 乌龟们
Fight with honor and you will find glory.
为荣誉而战 你们会赢得荣誉的
Zeno, if we don't see you again,
奇诺 如果我们没机会见面了
good luck getting your freedom.
那祝你早日获得自♥由♥
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢 朋友
I might need it.
我可能需要
On your knees!
跪下
Professor Honeycutt, welcome!
亲爱的教授 欢迎
Witness the destruction of your turtle friends.
见证你的乌龟朋友们的灭亡吧
Uh-oh, look!
快看
Great, now we got to get out of here and rescue Fugitoid.
这下好了 我们得逃出这里 还要救逃亡机器人
And now, the vile mutant terrapins
卑贱的变种乌龟
face your Triceraton champion.
对战三角龙冠军
The great...
伟大的
The merciless,
冷酷的
Zeno the Undefeatable.
无人能敌的奇诺
Dudes, did he just say...
兄弟们 他刚才说...
Zeno! Zeno!
奇诺 奇诺
Zeno! Zeno!
奇诺 奇诺
Zeno?
奇诺
Zeno, is that really you, dude?
奇诺 真的是你吗
I did not mean to deceive you, my friend,
我无意欺骗你们 朋友
but now we meet, as was intended, in glorious battle.
但现在我们在荣誉之战中见面了
But, bro, we can't fight you!
伙计 但是我们不能跟你战斗啊
Ya think?
真的吗
You are honorable beings and deserve a warrior's end.
你们是看重荣誉之人 你们应死得其所
Perhaps I will only chop off a limb or two.
或许我会手下留情一点 只砍断几根胳膊
What? How is that better?
什么 这样有什么用吗
Why let your friends suffer?
为什么让你的朋友们受苦
I might consider sparing them if you complete the
如果你让黑暗之心完整 我或许会考虑
Heart of Darkness.
赦免他们
I will never build such a weapon for you, Zanramon.
我绝不会帮你建造那种武器的 扎拉蒙
Come on, we deserve a three nexton break.
走 我们应该休息一下了
We're missing the alien turtle fight!
否则要错过外星乌龟的大战了
When did you learn to do that?
你什么时候学会这个的
The professor's training.
教授训练的成果
The crystal shard I got from the Aeons
隐知送给我的水晶
helps me focus my powers.
可以帮我集中注意力
Well, there it is, the first piece of
这就是黑洞生成机的
the black hole generator.
第一个部件
But how are we going to carry that big thing?
但我们怎么拿得动这么大的东西
This wasn't such a chore, was it?
很轻松嘛 对吧
You had to say something, Jones.
你个乌鸦嘴 琼斯
You, intruder, halt!
入侵者 停下
Those aliens are no match for Zeno.
那些外星人根本不是奇诺的对手
Leo! Leo!
李奥 李奥
Wait, dude! Zeno, we're friends!
慢着 伙计 奇诺 我们是朋友
We want the same things like fried calamari
我们想要的东西是一样的 比如炸鱿鱼圈
and getting rid of that black hole thingy.
还有毁掉那个黑洞生成机
Please, the fate of our planet is at stake.
拜托了 我们的星球命悬一线
Do it, Zeno; finish the aliens
动手 奇诺 结果了他们
and you will have earned your freedom.
你就会获得自♥由♥了
Zeno! Zeno! Zeno!
奇诺 奇诺 奇诺
You dare! These are honorable beings.
岂有此理 他们是高尚的生物
We are here because we wish the Heart of Darkness destroyed.
我们在此是因为我们想毁掉黑暗之心
But you would use it like some cowardly Kraang!
但你却像懦夫克朗一样想使用它
Grr, destroy him!
消灭他们
Escape.
快跑
Find the black hole generator. Destroy it.
找到黑洞生成机 然后毁掉
Donnie, can you hot-wire that thing?
多尼 你能发动那个东西吗
Like a turtle do.
小菜一碟
Surprise!
没想到吧
What?
什么
One move, and King Dino-Breath gets it.
感动一下 国王就没命了
Let the Fugitoid go, and we walk out of here.
放逃亡机器人走 我们就放了你
My friends!
朋友们
I was just formulating a most excellent rescue plan.
我刚想出了一个完美的营救计划
What about Zeno?
奇诺呢
Looks like he can take care of himself.
看来他可以照顾好自己
Fools!
白♥痴♥
You have made a grave enemy of the Triceraton Empire.
你让整个三角龙帝国与你为敌
Even if you get off this ship, there is nowhere
即便你逃下这艘飞船 十界之内
in the ten dimensions we will not find you.
你们也逃不出我们的手掌心
Watch out! Triceratons behind us!
小心 身后有三角龙
Triceratons behind us!
我们身后才有三角龙
Emperor Zanramon. Hold your fire!
扎拉蒙陛下 停火
No!
不
They have the Heart of Darkness.
黑暗之心在他们手里
Wipe them out!
消灭他们
This way, my friends! Beep!
这边 朋友们
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表