剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
It is because of you Karai is gone!
卡莱是因为你才不在了
Yes! The timer is down.
太好了 计时器坏了
We're gonna win!
我们要赢了
So you time-traveled back to save your world,
原来你们穿越时空拯救你们的世界
which means I destroyed it the first time around,
也就是说我第一次就已经毁了你的世界
did I not?
是吗
Now Mozar will win the second round.
莫扎第二次也会赢的
Dudes, I get it.
伙计们 我明白了
Those guys are us... from the future!
他们是来自未来的我们
No, dudes. You're us in the past.
不 伙计们 你们是过去的我们
Foolish reptiles.
愚蠢的爬行动物
No matter. I only need these.
没事 我只需要这个
I will rid the world of a vile monster.
我来为世界解决掉一个邪恶的怪物
The only monster here is you, Saki.
这里唯一的怪物是你 佐崎
Master Shredder!
施莱德大♥师♥
You have won this time,
这次你赢了
but don't count the Foot out for long.
但是大脚帮很快就会东山再起
Hey, you're not too bad for a time clone.
虽然是你是穿越的 但是还不赖嘛
Goongala!
我来也
This is not over!
这件事还没完
Take us back to the mother ship!
带我们回母飞船
Triceratons, we shall power up the mother ship
三角龙 我们发动母飞船
to destroy their city.
毁灭他们的城市
Then we shall retrieve the Heart of Darkness
然后我们从灰烬里找回黑暗之心
from its ashes and wipe out the entire Earth!
再把他们整个地球都毁灭掉
Sensei! Father!
老师 父亲
Oh, no!
不
Fugitoid's got the Generator.
逃亡机器人拿走了生成机
It's what he wanted all along!
他一直以来的目标就是这个
I--I get it now.
我现在明白了
He said the only way to destroy the Black Hole Generator
他说毁掉黑洞生成机的唯一方法
is a combination of fusion and dark matter.
就是核聚变和暗物质结合
Which means?
什么意思
The ship uses dark matter,
飞船使用的是暗物质
and the Fugitoid is powered by a fusion core.
而逃亡机器人的动力是聚变反应堆芯
That's--that's why he wanted us off the ship.
所以...所以他才让我们都下飞船
He didn't want to steal it. He's...
他不是想偷生成机 而是...
sacrificing himself.
要牺牲自己
No! Fugitoid, don't do it!
不 逃亡机器人 不要
It has to be this way, my friends.
必须这样 朋友们
If you knew my intent, you would have surely tried to stop me,
如果你们知道真♥相♥ 你们肯定会阻止我
and for that, I thank you.
这点我很感谢你们
Sir, we are ready and awaiting your command.
长官 我们准备好了 等您发号♥施令
Power up the Devastator.
发动破坏号♥
Destroy the city now!
马上毁灭这座城市
Let it be known that you are my friends,
大家要知道 你们是我的朋友
and I love you all.
我爱你们
Oh, no.
不好
No!
不
I do not fully understand
我不明白
what transpired here this evening,
今晚发生的事
but I thank my sons,
但我谢谢你们
both present and future.
不管是现在的还是未来的你们
So, uh, what are we gonna do about this?
那我们该怎么办
The Earth isn't big enough for two Casey Joneses.
地球这么小 容不下两个凯西·琼斯
Hey, back off, punk.
走开 小阿飞
I don't know. I always kind of wanted a twin sister.
都行吧 反正我一直想要个双胞胎姐妹
Wow! Me too!
我也是
This is actually kind of cool.
其实这样好酷啊
What? Fugitoid? He's back?
什么 逃亡机器人 他回来了
Wait. If there are two sets of us in this universe,
慢着 如果这个宇宙中有两个我们
then there would be two Fugitoids as well.
那应该也有两个逃亡机器人
Hello, my dear friends.
你们好 亲爱的朋友们
My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt.
我是扎顿·亨尼卡教授
How would you like to go on a wondrous adventure?
你们想跟我一起进行奇妙的冒险吗
Wow, space? Really?
去太空吗 真的吗
That sounds incredible. Dudes, that is so sweet!
听起来好棒 伙计们 太棒了
Space is awesome, guys,
太空很棒 伙计们
and if there's one guy in the universe you can trust,
如果宇宙中有谁值得信任
it's the Professor.
那就是教授了
Thank you, Leonardo.
谢谢 李奥纳多
Perhaps we'll all meet again...
或许我们还会再见面
in the future.
在将来
We'll miss you. Goodbye, Sensei.
我们会想你的 再见 老师
Hold up! Wait for us!
等一下 等等我们
I think we must talk about this.
我们必须谈谈这件事
Later!
以后吧
Don't eat the Vanarian muffins!
记得不要吃瓦纳瑞安松饼
Got to say, I've seen a lot of weird days,
不得不说 我有过很多奇怪的日子
but this has got to be one of the weirdest.
但今天肯定是最奇怪的了
Have I got some stories for you, pal.
我也有故事讲给你听 伙计
I would like to hear some stories as well, my sons.
我也想听听故事 儿子们
How about first thing tomorrow, Sensei?
明天一早再讲吧 老师
Tonight, I need some sleep.
今晚我需要先睡个觉
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表