剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Maybe the professor
可能教授
has some kind of space credit card or something?
有太空信♥用♥卡♥之类的吧
Come back here, you thieving Bleebs!
回来 你们这些小偷
Oh, hey, guys! What up?
伙计们 你们好
Move it! Hurry, Red! Come on!
快 快跑啊 小红
A little help?
帮个忙
Um, guys, we got to move.
伙计们 我们得走了
Right now!
快
This way! Faster!
这边 快点
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Let me help you.
抱歉 先生 我来帮你
Do not touch me, sub-creature!
不要碰我 低等生物
Do you fleshlings know who I am?
你们这等凡人知道我是谁吗
I am Lord Vrinagath Dregg,
我是瓦纳格斯·德雷格大人
ruler of Planet Sectoid,
赛克星球的统治者
Lord of all insect life in the universe,
宇宙中所有昆虫之主
and bringer of your deaths!
你们的死神
Uh, could you hang on a second?
你能等一下吗
I just got a phone call here from someone named
刚有一个人给我打电♥话♥ 那人叫
"I don't give a flying--"
"我他么才不..."
That's great. Thanks, Raph!
很好 谢谢 拉斐
Nice diplomacy there.
外交做得真好
We've taken way tougher dudes than you, bug head.
我们干掉过比你更厉害的家伙 臭虫子
Then you clearly have never heard of Lord Dregg.
那你显然没有听说过德雷格大人的威名
Casey! Let him go, you freak!
凯西 放开他 怪物
No!
不
My Maraklovan Star Spice!
我的马拉克洛万星香料
That was worth 5 million Zemulaks!
价值500万泽米拉克啊
You...you primitive buffoons!
你们这些低等渣滓
Vreen! Battle mode.
左膀右臂 战斗模式
Okay. I sense we're gonna get our butts kicked
好吧 我觉得我们这下
in kind of a big way.
真的惨了
Attack!
进攻
Get him!
拿下他
Raph, take the head!
拉斐 你负责头
Eat this, roach!
吃我一枪 蟑螂
My Vreen...gone!
我的左膀右臂 死了
You stupid, arrogant creatures!
你们这群愚蠢傲慢的生物
I'm not a being who forgives such insolence.
我绝对不会原谅你们的傲慢无礼
I will make your end swift!
我会让你们死个痛快
Heads up, D!
小心 多尼
Okay. I was just shopping for a map
好吧 我刚才只是想买♥♥幅地图
because I'm completely lost in this part of the galaxy--
因为我在这个银河中完全迷路了...
Let me go, freak!
放开我 怪物
Stupid spider hands!
放开你的蜘蛛手
What are you, some kind of Terran?
你是什么 泰蓝星人吗
I'm human!
我是人类
On my planet, we squash bugs like you!
在我的星球上 你这种虫子我们都是踩死的
You kill insects?
你们杀昆虫吗
Come on, girl! Let's move!
快 姑娘 我们走
You cannot escape Lord Dregg!
你们逃不过德雷克大人的手掌心
A hologram?
全息影像
Fugitoid, start the ship!
富士卓 发动飞船
Start the ship!
发动飞船
Aw, great!
太棒了
I can't believe you ticked off
真不敢相信你们竟然
half of the known intelligent races
惹毛了整个宇宙中
in the entire universe!
一半的智慧物种
Come to me, Hornetron!
来 霍奈创
Now, to have some fun.
咱们去好好玩玩
He's following us!
他在追我们
Step on it, Fugitoid. Come on!
加油啊 富士卓
We need a few nextons for the Tachyonic Jump.
要跃升加速我们需要几个耐克斯顿
Ugh, I think it just laid some eggs.
它刚才好像下蛋了
Eggs? Okay.
蛋吗 好吧
Now things just got really weird.
这可就诡异了
Don't you got lasers or plasma rockets
你没有镭射或者离子火箭
or something destructive?
或者什么杀伤力大的东西吗
Well, we do have minor defenses against space pirates.
面对太空强盗我们确实有点用来防御的东西
Then what are you waiting for?
那你还等什么
Fire up those minor defenses!
快点发射啊
I'm on it, dudes! I learn quick.
我在弄了 伙计们 我学得很快
Yeah!
棒
Leonardo, press the button on your right!
李奥纳多 按你右边的按键
It's inside!
它进来了
I got it!
交给我
Try to get around it!
想办法接近它
Booyakasha!
我来也
Donnie, look out!
多尼 小心
Casey Jones shoots...
凯西·琼斯开枪...
Aw, yeah! He scores!
太棒了 打中了
Brilliant! Everyone, ready for tachyon warp!
太棒了 大家准备超光速移♥动♥
I swear by the Elder Vraal,
我以诸神名义发誓
I will hunt these creatures down and eradicate them slowly,
我会抓到他们 慢慢把他们折磨致死
feeding them to my children piece by piece by piece!
一片一片拿他们来喂我的孩子
Yes! We made it!
棒 我们成功了
Ooh! Okay.
好了
What did I say about group hugs?
我怎么说的群抱来着
All right! Booyakasha!
太好了 赞
Um, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...
我也不想告诉大家坏消息 但是...
Aw, space apples.
这下糟了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表