剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Hello, Horn Head...
你好啊 头角怪
and goodbye!
拜拜啦
Laser cross-checking!
激光横扫
Two nexton penalty!
干掉两个
Can I get a what-what?
能给我来个欢呼吗
Must I stand by as they pick off
他们把我们的战舰一艘一艘地消灭
our fleet one by one?
我就这样干看着吗
The correct answer is no!
正确回答应该是 不行
Ready to launch a Rock Rocket, fools!
准备发射岩石火箭 傻瓜们
I want it armed with a biological payload--
装备上生物导弹
the Skeevix Virus!
发射斯基维克斯病毒
The--the Skeevix Virus?
斯基维克斯病毒
But, sir, it's illegal in over 2,000 systems!
但是长官 这在超过两千个星系里都是非法的
Silence!
闭嘴
It will be leaving now, and perhaps you with it.
马上就发射 也许该连你一起射了
Launch!
发射
What did they launch at us this time?
他们又朝我们发射了什么
No! Fugitoid!
不 逃亡机器人
Professor!
教授
Got to seal the hole!
快去把破洞补好
If that patch takes another hit, we're in trouble.
如果那补丁再被攻击 我们就麻烦了
And without the Professor,
没有教授
we aren't gonna be able to do anything at all.
我们什么也做不了
There's got to be something we can do.
肯定有我们能做的事
Yeah! Keep this thing flyin'!
对 继续飞
We still got Triceratons on our tail!
三角龙还追着我们
On it! Mikey, divert power to thrusters!
没错 麦奇 把能量转移到推进器上
Donnie, see what you can do about Fugitoid!
多尼 看看你能不能修好机器人
Yuck!
好恶心
Meteor gunk?
流星泥
Aw, man, that's disgustin'!
老天 真是太恶心了
What the heck was that?
这是什么鬼东西
My ninja vibes are telling me we better follow them, dudes!
我的忍♥者直觉告诉我 我们最好跟过去
Mikey's right. Those things are serious trouble.
麦奇说得对 这东西是大♥麻♥烦
Come on!
走吧
Hurry back!
快跟上
Infection was successful, Captain Mozar.
已经成功感染了 莫扎船长
The Rock Rocket penetrated their vessel.
岩石火箭穿透了他们的飞船
Excellent!
很好
The Skeevix Virus will destroy their ship in mere nextons...
斯基维克斯病毒会摧毁他们的飞船
from the inside-out!
从内部摧毁
Anybody see any crazy little space critters?
有人看到疯狂的宇宙生物了吗
Nothin' here. April?
这里没有 爱普莉尔
We better hurry!
我们最好快一点
Let's check the rec room next! Come on!
去检查娱乐室 快走
Yes!
好
That nebula, it's made out of gas.
那个星云是气体
We can hide the ship in the clouds!
我们可以藏在云里
D, you really think it's gonna give us enough cover?
多尼 你真觉得可以藏得住吗
We're about to find out.
试试看喽
Uh! The answer is no, Leo!
藏不住的 李奥
It's no!
藏不住
We need to cloak!
我们要启动伪装
Can we do that, Donnie?
能做到吗 多尼
Let's hope so!
希望能吧
But we're gonna have to slow down to divert power!
但我们要慢下来分配能量
Like now, please?!
那就快点啊
Aw, man.
老天
I don't think we'll be able to cloak
再过几分钟
for more than like a few minutes...
我们的伪装就要失效了...
So what do we do, Donnie?
那我们该怎么办 多尼
Um, okay, well, uh... we--we could...um...
我们...可以...
We got to have power,
我们需要能量
or those Raptors are gonna find us and take us out!
不然猛龙队会发现我们干掉我们的
I don't know!
我不知道
This ship is awesomely complex.
这飞船太复杂了
I'm--I'm not as smart as the Professor, okay?
我没教授那么聪明 好吗
I just build stuff out of junk
我只是会用垃圾和克朗人部件
and--and Kraang parts!
来造东西
You're smart enough to build a robot like Metalhead, right?
已经聪明到可以造出铁榔头那样的机器人了吧
Maybe there's a way you can rebuild Fugitoid!
也许你有办法修好教授
Oh, I'm in way over my head here.
这也太难为我了
Find them! It is one ship!
找到他们 是一艘飞船啊
One ship!
一艘飞船
You all sicken Mozar!
你们太让莫扎失望了
Sir, soon the Skeevix virus will tear them apart.
长官 斯基维克斯病毒会毁掉他们的
We have nothing to fear!
我们无所畏惧
What the heck are those things? Eggs?
这是什么东西 蛋吗
They look more like cocoons.
更像蚕茧
But they're empty.
但都空了
Where'd the little cocoon babies go?
它们生的宝宝去哪了
What are they?
那是什么
We got to stop 'em from chewin' up the ship!
要阻止他们继续啃飞船
Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!
披萨 披萨 披萨
Thanks, April.
谢谢 爱普莉尔
No!
不
Those little creeps got away!
那些小怪物跑了
I know where they're going-- the Engine Room!
我知道它们去哪了 是引擎室
Dudes, that's, like,
伙计们 毁掉那个地方
the worst place they could destroy!
我们就完蛋了
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
They already took out the TV!
它们把电视都毁了
Okay, I-I think this should do it...
好吧 这样应该可以
possibly...hopefully.
也许吧 希望可以
H-h-h-h-h-hello, fellas!
你你你你们好啊
Phew, thank goodness my brain was in stasis.
还好我的大脑处于停滞状态
I feel so light-headed-- literally.
我感觉头好轻
Yes! All right, Donnie!
太好了 多尼
Professor, we're cloaked but not for long.
教授 我们伪装了 但是撑不了多久
We need more power. We need you!
我们需要更多能量 我们需要你
Take me to the Engine Room.
带我去引擎室
I have spare parts in the storage closet.
储存柜里有我的零部件
You can put me back together, Donatello.
你能把我重新组装好 多纳泰罗
I know you can.
我知道你可以的
You got to move fast, Donnie.
你得抓紧了 多尼
Sooner or later, the Triceratons are gonna find us.
三角龙迟早会发现我们
Report! Has the virus destroyed them?
快回报 病毒摧毁他们了吗
Why are we waiting?
我们在等什么
We can't see their ship.
我们看不到他们的飞船
They're cloaked!
他们伪装了
I don't care if you can see the ship.
我不管你们看不看得到他们的飞船
I just want to see the ship explode!
我就想看到飞船爆♥炸♥
Do whatever it takes!
不惜一切代价
Whoa! Oh, no.
不好
It can't be. Huh?
不可能 怎么
Excuse me, guys, I don't have much time!
借过 我时间不多
Um, I think you're gonna want to see this, Don.
你应该想看看这个 多尼
What in the space apples is that?!
那到底是什么鬼啊
Oh, no!
糟了
They're destroying the engine feeds!
他们在毁坏引擎燃料源
We're gonna lose power!
我们要失去动力了
Guys, we're about to lose our cloak!
伙计们 我们要失去伪装了
You got to do something or we're gonna get blown to pieces!
你们快想办法 否则我们就要被炸成灰了
Ahh! Space Gremlins!
太空精灵
Bring it on, you freaks!
来吧 臭怪物
Guys, take those gremlins down
伙计们 干掉这些精灵
before they destroy the ship!
否则他们要把飞船毁了
If we use too much power trying to get out of their way,
如果我们使用太多能量避开他们
we'll lose the cloak for sure.
我们肯定失去伪装
Down to 3% power.
还有3%的能量
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表