剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Whoa. Looks like some kind of anti-matter weapon.
看起来像是反物质武器
If this thing goes off, it could wipe out
要是这玩意炸了 我们整个次元
our entire dimension.
可能就要灰飞烟灭了
We got to defuse it back a t my lab, now!
一定要带回实验室把它拆除 快点
Back so soon?
这就回来了
You just left to patrol the city.
你们不是刚出去巡逻吗
Sensei!
师♥父♥
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Definitely, Master Splinter.
完全没事 斯普林特大♥师♥
It's--it's just really amazing to see you.
只是看到你太激动了
Whoa, dudes! This lair is rockin'!
兄弟们 这地方太帅了
Check out that pinball. Totally radical!
快看那个弹珠 简直太牛了
What did we tell you guys about waiting outside?
不是跟你们说了在外面等吗
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Someone, explain. Now!
给我个解释 快
Wow, your Splinter is kind of strict.
你们的斯普林特可真凶
And tall, too.
还很高
Donatello?
多纳泰罗
Yeah, um, they were transported here
他们是从异时空
from an alternate dimension, Sensei,
被传送来这里的 师♥父♥
along with this weapon we have to defuse.
他们还带来了这个我们需要拆除的武器
Like, ASAP!
最好能尽快拆除
Cowabunga!
飞檐走壁
Booyakasha!
我来也
I call dibs on pinball.
我要玩弹球机
Okay, don't we have a little anti-matter weapon
别闹了 我们手上可有一个反物质武器
to deal with here?
需要处理呢
Eh, the Donatellos will take care of it.
多纳泰罗会处理好的
Lighten up a little, man.
别丧气了 伙计
Leonardo,
李奥纳多
I would like to speak with you in the dojo.
到道场来 我有话跟你说
Now.
过来
My son, you have a lot of explaining to--
儿子 你得给我解释解释
Leonardo? Why are you so sad?
李奥纳多 你怎么这么伤心
Well, I'm not sad, Sensei.
我不是伤心 师♥父♥
It's--it's hard to explain.
就是 就是难以解释啊
There's--
我...
There's something I need to tell you.
我得告诉你一件事情
It's just-- this will sound crazy.
但是 但是这听起来太荒谬了
The present isn't really the present, Sensei.
但是现在并不是真的现在 师♥父♥
We're actually living six months in the--
我们事实上有六个月...
Donatello!
多纳泰罗
What is it, Donnie?
怎么了 多尼
We checked out the weapon.
我们研究过这个武器了
This is bad, guys. This is really bad!
太糟了 伙计们 这太糟糕了
The weapon is linked to two other identical bombs.
这个武器和其他两个相似的炸♥弹♥相连
And they're rigged to go off in nine minutes.
而那两个炸♥弹♥九分钟后就会引爆
So where are the others? We believe at least one
那其他两个在哪里 我们认为
of the bombs is in your dimension.
至少有一个在你们的次元里
They're gonna nuke our world, bros.
它们会毁灭我们的星球的 兄弟们
Totally bogus!
真完蛋了
That's not gonna happen.
绝对不会的
You guys helped us, and now we're gonna help you.
你们帮过我们 现在我们也会帮你们
Donnies, uh, what do we do?
多尼们 我们要怎么做
Well, we attuned my Portal to track down
我们已经把我的传送门发射仪调试好
the other Dimensionizers.
追踪那两个次元毁灭器
And the first one...
第一个
is here.
就在这里
Whoa, dude. There it is.
在这里啊
On top of the same skyscraper,
在一个一模一样的摩天大楼上
but in your Dimension.
只不过是在你们的次元里
Weird.
真奇怪
Go. Do what needs to be done.
去吧 做你们该做的事
All right, team. Let's do this.
好了 队友们 我们上
Turtle Power!
神龟降世
Enough with the "Turtle Power" already.
别说那什么"神龟降世"了
Let's just go.
出发吧
Good-bye, Sensei.
师♥父♥ 再见
Oh, no.
不会吧
And I was having such a great day.
我今天本来挺舒心的
Okay, not really.
好吧 也没那么舒心
Hands in the air, Turtle freaks!
举起手来 乌龟怪
We got you surrounded.
你们已经被包围了
I hacked your stupid portal and brought you here.
我入侵了你们的传送门 把你们带到了这里
Why? Because I'm awesome!
你猜为什么 因为我就是这么酷炫
Kraang Subprime?
克朗次尊
No, Megan Fox.
不 我是梅根·福克斯
Oh, I forgot... you're the dumb one.
我忘了 你比较蠢
I said hands in the air!
我说了 把手举起来
Subprime, you blithering idiot!
次尊 你这个唠叨的蠢货
I told you not to bring the Turtles here!
我说过不要把乌龟们带到这里来
Where the heck is "here" anyway?
这里到底是哪里
You are in my domain now, mutants.
你们现在在我的地盘 变种们
The Technodrome!
你们在移♥动♥堡垒里
You did good, cousin!
你做的不错 兄弟
We banished you 'cause you're a screw-up,
因为你是个坑货 所以我们把你驱逐出去
but you made up for it!
但你弥补了你的所作所为
Welcome home!
欢迎你回来
Well thank you, Subprime.
谢谢你 次尊
Just wait until the rest of my plan unfolds!
你就等着看我接下来的计划吧
We're going to blow those Turtles to smithereens!
我要把这些乌龟炸成碎片
We already deactivated one of your Dimensionizers, Krang!
我们已经拆除了一个你们的次元毁灭器 克朗
And we're gonna deactivate the rest!
我们现在要去把剩下的全拆除了
Turtle Pow--oh.
神龟降...
Ahem. Sorry.
抱歉
Get him?
拿下他
Get the portal back!
把传送门拿回来
We only have five minutes to disarm two more bombs!
我们要在五分钟内拆除两个或更多炸♥弹♥
Leave this to the real Raphael!
交给真正的拉斐尔处理
You gonna shoot another fire hydrant at them, or what?
你要再用消防栓朝他们喷水吗
Where the heck did you get pizza?
你从哪里弄到的披萨
Give me a break.
得了吧
Back off, ugly Kraang dude!
走开 恶心的克朗
Got it! Heads up, D!
拿到了 接住 D
All right!
好嘞
Back to our home dimension.
回我们的次元
Whew, finally! Back in the real world.
终于回到了真实世界
Now let's just keep it from blowing up.
现在我们只要阻止它爆♥炸♥就行了
On it.
马上
Huh?
什么
Anywhere you go,
不管你们去哪里
we follow, freaks!
我们都跟着 怪物们
We did it! Two Dimensionizers down!
成功了 拆除两个毁灭器了
No matter. There's still one left
没关系 还有一个
in the Primary Turtle Reality.
在原始乌龟世界里
If those Turtles are destroyed, then so are all of you.
如果那些乌龟完蛋了 你们也是
Donnies, get to the third reality.
多尼们 到第三个次元去
There!
好嘞
Wow! What kind of dimension is this?
这是什么次元
Krang said this was the Primary Turtle reality.
克朗说这是原始乌龟世界
Maybe it came before both of our worlds...
可能先于我们的两个世界
Channel six must be this way.
第六频道肯定在这边
Cool then. Let's go.
好 我们走
Whoa. It's the Prime Turtles.
是原始乌龟们
Uh, hi, there. We are ninja--oh.
你们好 我们是忍♥者...
No time to explain. Move, D!
没时间解释了 快行动 D
There it is!
在那里
See you in another dimension.
另一个次元见
Come on, guys. We're good to go.
快 伙计们 可以了
Aw, yeah, we outtie!
我们赢了
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表