剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Ay caramba.
什么鬼
Clever girl.
算你聪明
But cleverness only gets you so far.
但你的聪明只能帮你到这了
Take that brat down, Tiger Claw.
拿下那个小鬼 虎爪
I always thought you were a spoiled, petulant child.
我一直以为你是个被宠坏的孩子
This world will not mourn you when you are gone.
你死后这个世界不会为你哀悼
Tiger Claw!
虎爪
Always have to wait till the last minute, guys?
非得等最后一刻才到吗 伙计们
Tiger Claw, I thought you and Shredder left town.
虎爪 我以为你和施莱德离开了
You know, after we defeated you and all.
毕竟我们把你们打败了
We will never leave until you and Splinter
除非你们和斯普林特死了
are put to rest.
否则我们不会离开
Team, take 'em down.
伙计们 拿下他们
Got you, Rahzar.
抓到你了 莱扎尔
Let's play "Walk the dog"!
我们玩遛狗吧
That's exactly what I was gonna say.
我本来也想这么说的
We're, like, so similar, Shinigami.
我们好有共同点 死神
Back off, Fishface.
退后 鱼脸怪
Ah, yes.
没问题
Call me what you will.
你想怎么叫我随便
I am the most interesting fish in the world.
我是世界上最有意思的鱼
You're running low on nine lives, Tiger Claw.
你的九条命快不够用了 虎爪
You are beaten.
你们被打败了
Your shell will hang in our new lair
你的龟壳将当做我们的战利品
as a trophy.
挂在我们的新巢穴里
I don't think so.
休想
Wow, The Dragon Tail. Right in the fur patch.
神龙摆尾 正中大猫
Booyakasha!
我们走啦
I hate it when they do that.
我真讨厌他们这么做
Eh? We are in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
Run!
快跑
Oh, no.
不
April.
爱普莉尔
Shini and I want to apologize.
死神和我想向你道歉
Sorry about earlier.
之前的事很抱歉
Miwa. Father.
美和 父亲
Do not take on this burden
不要一个人
of fighting the Shredder alone.
跟施莱德对抗
Ally yourself with your family.
要跟你的家人一起
Let us help you.
让我们帮你
I've grown up, Father.
我长大了 父亲
I need to rectify all the wrong deeds Shredder has done
我需要用我自己的方式将施莱德的所作所为
my own way.
纠正过来
You are just seeking vengeance.
你只是想复仇
This anger you carry was inherited from Oroku Saki, not from me.
你这种愤怒是学自小绿崎 不是我
I know. Don't worry, Father.
我知道 不要担心 父亲
I'll make you proud of me.
我会让你为我自豪的
Soon.
马上
I am already proud of you, my daughter.
我已经很为你自豪了 女儿
April.
爱普莉尔
You have proven yourself a true Kunoichi.
你已经证明自己是个真正的女忍♥者了
I always knew you had the Dragon Spirit,
我知道你有龙之精神
and apparently the Dragon's Tail as well.
显然你也掌握了神龙摆尾
It's all thanks to you, Sensei.
这多亏了您 老师
So what now?
现在怎么办
We know Shredder's still out there.
我们知道施莱德还没走
I have a bad feeling things are about to take a turn
我有种不想的预感 事情会急转直下
for the worse.
越变越糟
I don't know if you can hear me, Master,
我不知道你能否听到 大♥师♥
but Karai...
但是卡莱
she is trying to take control of the city,
她想控制整个城市
undo everything we have accomplished.
毁掉我们成就的一切
She just destroyed our weapons cache,
她刚毁了我们的武器藏匿点
and I believe she's not going to stop there.
我认为她不会就此收手的
If it is a war she wants
如果她想要战争
it is a war she will get.
那就满足她的愿望
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表