剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
What the heck is wrong with us?
我们到底怎么了
We have more important stuff to deal with.
我们还有更重要的事要处理
Like this.
比如这个
Must be from some sort of ancient civilization.
肯定是某种古文明留下的
A mountain with a sun at its peak
一座山 山顶上有一个太阳
carved in the shape of a gemstone.
雕刻成宝石的形状
What could it mean?
那会是什么意思
Those guys are like the pinnacle of extreme metal.
这些家伙就像玩极限金属的顶尖人物
Too close.
好险
Thank goodness they're--
谢天谢地他们终于...
They're not gone, are they?
他们还没走 对吧
Mikey!
麦奇
You're in my anger zone!
你可是惹到我了
You're blocking my shot, Donnie.
你挡到我了 多尼
Leo, hold on!
李奥 坚持住
Booyakasha!
我来也
I could've handled it!
我自己能行
Mikey!
麦奇
My--my head!
我的脑袋
Whoo, huh, dudes.
吓死我了 哥们
We can breathe air here.
我们能呼吸到空气
Sweet!
太棒了
Donnie, you telling me
多尼 告诉我
we could breathe the entire time?
原来我们一直都能在这儿呼吸吗
Back off my shell, man!
你离我远点 伙计
Finally, yes!
终于解放了
Leo, duck!
李奥 低头
Behind you!
后面
Little help!
帮个忙
Out of my way, Casey!
闪开 凯西
No, out of Casey Jones's way!
不 是你别挡着凯西·琼斯
Cowabunga!
飞檐走壁
Guys!
伙计们
You need to stop this.
你们得住手
It's not you.
这不是你们
It's the world that's affecting you.
是这个世界影响了你们
The rage!
这些怒火
It's so hard to control!
太难控制了
Then focus it on the demon dudes.
那就把注意力集中在这些恶魔上
There's too many!
太多了
Run for your very lives!
赶紧逃命吧
They're closing in, dudes!
他们越来越近了
Whoa, what just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
That statue.
那座雕像
Yes! Thank you, statue.
太棒了 谢谢你 雕像
You are awesome.
你太赞了
What is it, Professor?
怎么了 教授
Some kind of mystical guardian?
这是某种神秘守护者吗
It's a depiction of the Aeons.
这是隐知雕像
The beings that fled this world.
隐知已经从这里逃走了
Guess the demons drove them off a long time ago.
肯定是很久前恶魔把他们赶走了
Well, that's a total bummer.
真是扫兴
Bummer? Look what happened to their world.
扫什么兴 你看看他们的世界变成了什么样子
You have about as much sensitivity as a rabid dog.
你就跟一条疯狗一样不知同情
Look, just because you're leader
别以为你是队长
doesn't mean you have to get into everyone's face.
就可以随便侮辱任何人
Don't start on that leader thing again, Raph.
不要跟我提什么队长的事 拉斐
You've always been jealous of me.
你一直都嫉妒我
Jealous?
嫉妒
Maybe that's because you were always Splinter's favorite.
那可能是因为斯普林特总是最喜欢你
Raph, I love you, bro.
拉斐 我爱你 兄弟
Leo, I-I'm sorry.
李奥 对不起
I don't understand what's going on.
我不知道这是怎么回事
The planet.
这个星球
It keeps messing with our heads.
它一直在扰乱我们的思维
We gotta remember that.
我们得记住这一点
We have to focus.
我们必须集中精神
Guys, did you notice something?
伙计们 你们觉得有什么不对劲吗
The statue.
这座雕像
It's pointing.
在指向什么
Well, let's see where it takes us.
我们去看看它到底指向什么
Fools!
白♥痴♥
I should throw you all into the Tri-Arena
你们如此无能 我真应该把你们
for such incompetence.
都丢去三角龙斗兽场
Where is my fragment?
我的部件呢
Bah! Your technology is worthless here.
巴 你的技术在这里没用
Captain Mozar, sir, it is the planet
莫扎上尉 是这个星球
that is infuriating you,
让你莫名其妙发怒
not our technolo--
不是我们的技术...
Next time it will be you, Zarus.
下次就是你了 扎拉斯
I'm getting a signal, sir.
我收到信♥号♥♥了 长官
It appears to be a cyborg?
好像是个智能机器人的信♥号♥♥
The Fugitoid.
逃亡机器人
He must be after the fragment as well.
他肯定也在找部件
Track him, Lieutenant Zovox,
追踪他 佐瓦克斯中尉
and pray you do not lose him.
祈祷你不要把他跟丢了
That is one dope alien temple, yo!
这座外星人寺庙真不赖
I bet you this place is loaded with booby traps.
这里肯定到处都是陷阱
Eh, what's the worst that could happen?
就算再糟糕 还能怎样
Wow, amazing.
难以置信
It's definitely alien.
绝对是外星人的东西
What does it say, Professor?
墙上写的什么 教授
It's in ancient Aeoneon.
这是古隐知文
"When the Soul Star, uh, reaches the mountain's peak,
心灵之星到达山顶时
uh, the light of the Aeons shall illuminate all."
隐知之光将全部亮起
What the heck does that mean?
什么意思
Yo, check it out.
快来看
What do you think this does?
大家觉得这是什么
Casey, no!
凯西 不要
Oh, dear.
天啊
It does that, you big dummy!
看到后果了吗 大傻蛋
Ah! Mikey!
麦奇
Casey!
凯西
Stop touching stuff!
不要乱动东西了
That was completely my bad.
刚才绝对是我的错
There it is.
找到了
The first piece of the Black Hole Generator.
黑洞制♥造♥机的第一个部件
Yes, we did it!
我们成功了
Wait, wait, hold up.
慢着 等一下
What's it doing on an altar, anyway?
它为什么在一个圣坛上
Has anyone thought of that?
有人想过吗
Who cares?
管它呢
We found it first.
我们先找到的
We rule! Whoo-hoo!
我们说了算 走喽
Awesome! Oh, yeah!
太棒了 赞
By the luck of the great Zanmoran.
感谢伟大的赞莫蓝
Not only does Mozar find the fugitive android,
莫扎不仅找到了逃亡机器人
he collects the first fragment of his prize.
还找到了第一个部件
Obliterate them!
消灭他们
Booyakasha!
我来也
Wretched alien!
可恶的外星人
Oh, my cog!
我的天啊
At last.
终于找到了
Hmm? What?
什么
The first fragment belongs to Mozar.
第一个部件属于莫扎
It has been set in stone.
碎片被嵌在石头里了
No!
不要
And now it is sealed in stone.
现在被封在石头里了
Triceratons, back to the ships!
三角龙 回飞船
Ugh, low on power.
电量过低
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表