剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Armaggon.
阿莫哥
It's been a long time.
好久不见
You got a job for me, Dregg?
有活要我♥干♥吗 拽哥
Four humanoid turtles, mutantterrans.
四个人形乌龟 变种
They have managed to elude me,
我没能抓住他们
so I'm calling upon your special talents.
所以我需要你的能力
Oh, I got talents all right.
我确实有能力
You want them dead or alive?
要活的还是死的
Bring me their shells.
把壳带回来给我
You can eat the pink-skinned
跟他们一起的那些家伙
terrans they travel with for all I care.
你可以直接吃了
Haven't had primate in a long time.
好久没吃过灵长类动物了
Make sure you deliver, Armaggon.
一定完成任务 阿莫哥
With pleasure.
乐意之至
Turtle creatures, you are about to meet a whole new form of pain.
乌龟们 准备迎接全新的痛苦吧
The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth.
邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球
They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator
他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机
that swallowed the entire planet.
吞噬了整个地球
My brothers and I escaped,
我和我的兄弟逃走了
saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid.
被一个叫作逃亡机器人的机器人救了
Now we're trying to stop the Triceratons any way we can.
现在我们正准备尽我们所能 阻止三角龙
Select that quadrant, Raph. Scan there.
选定那个扇形体 拉斐 扫描
Why do they get to mess around?
为什么他们可以到处玩
They should be helping us find the Triceratons.
他们应该帮我们找三角龙
Fugitoid's testing out April's psychic powers.
逃亡机器人在检测爱普莉尔的精神力
He's training her.
他在训练她
Okay, April, in which of the spheres have I placed your Tessen?
爱普莉尔 你的铁扇被我放在哪个球体中了
That one.
那个
Excellent.
太棒了
Fantastic session.
表现不错
Your psychic abilities are marvels waiting to be unlocked!
你的精神力量就像未被开♥发♥的璞玉
Thanks, Professor.
谢谢 教授
How did you learn so much about the human brain?
你怎么会这么了解人类大脑
Since it's the only part of my original body left,
因为大脑是我身体唯一剩下的部分
I have done extensive research on brain matter.
所以我一直在研究大脑
Neurophysiology.
神经心理学
You never fully explained how you became a cyborg, dude.
你一直没跟我们说你为什么会变成机器人
Well, then allow me to enlighten you.
那就容我详细解释一下吧
I am from D'Hoonib, a planet of humanoid scientists
我来自迪彗星 那里的科学家
obsessed with penetrating the highest truths of the universe.
都热衷于探究宇宙的最深秘密
I was working on a new form of psionic technology
当时我正在研究超能力科学
when our friends, the Triceratons,
三角龙突然破门而入
came looking for me.
来找我
The Triceratons attacked
他们攻击了我们
because I refused to build them weapons.
因为我拒绝为他们开♥发♥武器
They were furious,
他们盛怒之下
destroying everything in sight.
毁掉了所看到的一切
My robot assistant placed my brain inside its own robot body.
我的机器人助手将我的脑袋放进了它的身体
It saved my life.
它救了我
Man merged with machine,
机器与人合二为一
and I was reborn.
我重生了
When the Triceratons found out I was still alive,
三角龙发现我还活着
they deemed me a criminal;
就将我定为了逃犯
a Fugitive Android.
逃亡的机器人
Spongy. Mikey!
好有弹性哦 麦奇
If you had a brain, would you want somebody poking it?
你要是有脑子的话 会希望被别人戳到吗
It's quite all right. It tickles.
没事啦 只是有些痒
Ooh, don't.
别戳啦
But I do have a great fear of losing my humanness.
不过我确实很担心失去自己仅剩的人性
I don't want to be thought of as just a machine.
我不希望被看作机器
We never think of you as just a robot, Professor.
我们从未把你当成过机器 教授
What the heck is going on, Fugitoid?
什么情况 逃亡机器人
Something's attacking our ship!
我们的飞船遭到了袭击
You needed a control panel to tell you that?
这还用看控制面板吗
Donnie, see anything?
多尼 有发现吗
I can't pinpoint it,
不能确定
but something's out there.
不过有东西在外面
What is it?
是什么
Was that a...
那是...
a space shark?
太空鲨鱼吗
Space shark?
太空鲨鱼
Wicked!
太帅了
That's, like, more metal than Vikings on motorcycles, bro!
简直比骑着机车的海盗还要重金属
We're gonna need a bigger ship.
我们需要大点的飞船
Captain Leo, what are your orders?
李奥队长 请指示
Um, Leo?
李奥
Leo, are you crazy?
李奥 你疯了吗
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I got the ugly beast in my sights.
我已经找到了那个怪物
Armaggon.
阿莫哥
Bounty hunter,
赏金猎人
space assassin,
太空杀手
wanted in 87 star systems.
被87个星系通缉
I bet we have Lord Dregg to thank for this.
肯定是拽哥伯爵干的好事
Agreed, he's far too dangerous.
同意 他太危险了
Leonardo, we should definitely avoid confronting this creature.
李奥纳多 我们得避免和它正面接触
Too late!
太晚了
I've located a derelict space station several astro-miles away.
我在附近找到了一个废弃的太空站
It should provide cover from Armaggon.
应该可以暂时避一下
At least, I really...
至少...
really hope so!
我是这么想的
Eat it, shark mouth!
吃我一招 臭鲨鱼
Look at that hunk of junk.
怎么破成这样
How do we get inside with the hanger doors closed?
门都没开我们怎么进去
I've hacked into the station system.
我已经黑进了太空站的系统
Accessing hanger door.
正在控制吊门
Opening.
正在开
Open faster!
动作快点
Shut the doors, Professor!
关上门 教授
Heh, they fell right into my trap.
他们直接掉进了我的陷阱
Bagging these galactic rubes will be easy money.
银河系来的这些乡巴佬真好骗
Weird.
真奇怪
What is this place?
这里是哪里
Guys, this is just like the
这个太空站
space station in my "Alienoids" comic book.
就像是《类外星人》动画书里的太空站
Remember that? Relax, Mikey.
你们记得吗 别紧张 麦奇
It's better than being space chum.
总比被当成宇宙鱼饵强啊
Mikey does have a point, you guys.
伙计们 麦奇说得对
People don't abandon space stations
没出什么事的话
because things are going well.
人们是不会遗弃空间站的
This place is trashed.
这地方废了
What the heck happened here?
到底发生了什么
How could they leave without their spacesuits?
他们没穿太空服怎么出去
Calcium dust?
钙粉
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表