剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Are you sure this is a good idea, Donnie?
你确定这是个好主意吗 多尼
Um, yeah.
是啊
Last time you hooked me up to this thing,
上次你把我连在这东西上
it made me blind and mentally connected
让我瞎了 还跟一个巨大的
to a giant fish-bird-worm thing.
鱼鸟虫怪物精神连接
Don't worry. I've upgraded it since then.
别担心 后来我升级过了
It's perfectly safe...
完全安全
I promise.
我保证
Your psychic powers
你的精神力量
have been expanding rapidly
自从你得到隐知水晶后
since you were given that Aeon crystal.
就不断快速增长
It's imperative I test its limits.
我必须要测出你的极限
For your own sake.
这是为了你好
I have it under control.
我控制得了
Besides, if it weren't for my powers,
再说了 要不是我的能力
we never would have gotten away from Shredder.
我们根本不可能从施莱德手里逃出来
You saw what I did to that mutated freak.
你也看到我对那些变异怪兽做的事了
That's what worries us.
所以我们才担心
I just need to examine your crystal.
我只是想检查你的水晶
No! I'm not taking it off.
不 我不会摘下来的
Don't even ask again, Donnie.
不要再想了 多尼
It's safe, as long as I have it.
这很安全 只要还在我手上
If I can replicate
如果我能复♥制♥
how this crystal increases your powers,
这个水晶使你能力变强的过程
that could provide a frame of reference--
这样就能提供一些参考
Increase her powers?
能力变强
Don't worry. Only slightly.
别担心 就一点点
By maybe .3%?
也许...百分之三
April, let me know if you feel anything. Okay?
爱普莉尔 有什么感觉就告诉我
Tingling, headache--
迷糊 头痛...
I told you, I'm fine.
我跟你说了 我没事
Just leave the crystal--
别管水晶...
I knew this was a bad idea.
我就知道这不是一个好主意
What are you guys--
你们在...
Oh, no.
不
April!
爱普莉尔
Are you guys having another
你们又不叫我
super-smash dance party without me?
偷偷开超炫酷舞会吗
She's out, but she seems okay.
她昏过去了 但她看上去没事
We've got to get this away from her.
我们得把这东西拿下来
The crystal--
水晶
I got it.
交给我
That should hold it, for now.
这样应该能暂时稳住
What happened in here?
发生什么事了
April?
爱普莉尔
It's that alien crystal.
是那块外星水晶
It's been messing with her head.
让她变得很反常
That crystal has a strong hold
那快水晶对她的神志和精神
on both her mind and spirit.
都有很大的影响
It has become too dangerous.
它太危险了
Sensei's right.
老师说得对
I need to break its connection with her.
我得切断他们之间的链接
Somehow.
想办法
I will tend to her in the dojo.
我建议把她送到道场
Perhaps the mantras will help.
也许祷文能有用
I got her, Sensei.
我来 老师
I can't believe Raph left me on foot patrol alone.
真不敢相信拉斐丢我一个人徒步巡逻
Eh, nothing really happening.
根本没什么事
Wait, what's this?
等等 那是什么情况
Careful with that shipment.
装货小心点
There isn't much left
没剩多少了
and Shredder needs every last drop
施莱德需要每一滴药剂
to maintain his mutation.
保持他的变异形态
Man, Super Shredder must have got really messed up--
超级施莱德的情况肯定特别糟
I gotta call Raph!
我得联♥系♥拉斐
Mutagen? Okay, sit tight. We're on our way.
变异原 别妄动 我们马上来
And don't do anything stupid
别干什么蠢事
like try to take them on all by yourself again.
比如想一个人干掉他们
Casey Jones makes no such promises.
凯西·琼斯可没法保证
We gotta move.
我们该走了
Casey spotted Shredder's goons
凯西看到施莱德的喽啰们
wrestling up some mutagen from an old Kraang lab.
从一间旧克朗实验室偷运变异原
Let's go. Donnie?
我们走 多尼
I need to keep an eye on this crystal.
我得盯着这块水晶石
It's too dangerous to leave unattended.
没人看着太危险了
And I have to find a way to sever its connection to April.
我还得想办法切断它跟爱普莉尔之间的联♥系♥
Let's get a move on.
出发吧
What's taking the guys so long?
他们怎么这么慢
Once again, it's up to Casey Jones to save the day.
看来还得凯西·琼斯来拯救世界
What?
什么
That vigilante idiot!
又是那个见义勇为的蠢货
Ah, nuts.
糟了
If Shredder wants that mutagen,
施莱德想要那些变种原
you're gonna have to go through me first!
得先问过我凯西大爷才行
I want to finish this one
这家伙你们别动
personally.
放着我来
Glad I saved this baby.
还好我留了这个
Say "What's up" to Shredder for me!
帮我跟施莱德问好啊
No! After him!
快追上他
This is strange.
真奇怪
But I think I'm beginning to get it now.
不过我似乎有点懂了
My--my crystal!
我 我的水晶石
Where's my crystal?
我的水晶石在哪里
April, calm down.
爱普莉尔 冷静
Donatello is examining it while you rest.
多纳泰罗正在检查 你好好休息
No!
不行
No, it's mine!
不 那是我的
I need it!
我需要它
April.
爱普莉尔
You are addicted to that alien stone.
你对那块星石上瘾了
You do not need its power.
你不需要它的能量
You must break its hold on you now.
你必须解除它对你的控制
Oh, no. No, no, no!
不 不要 不行
April.
爱普莉尔
What are you doing?
你在干什么
April, you must hear me.
爱普莉尔 听我说
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表