剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Yeah.
儿子还是女儿
Wow! Boy or girl.
儿子 名字叫芬恩
Boy. His name's Finn.
不错 多大了
All right. How old?
15岁
He's 15.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
挺好的
It feels good.
挺好
Yeah. Good.
对此我有些惭愧
Kind of ashamed of myself, you know?
你要去看他吗
Are you gonna see him?
嗯
Yeah.
我是想去
I want to.
我就知道应该自己留几颗钻石
Fucking knew we should have kept some of those diamonds.
我有孩子了
I got a kid.
没错 养孩子很贵的
Yeah, you do. Kids are expensive.
他会想要部好车
He's gonna want a fast car.
医疗费 牙医
Medical, dental.
他妈的 我还都没想到这些破事呢
Fuck. I didn't think of all that shit.
如果是你的儿子 说不定会有好几个女朋友
Yeah, and if it's your son, there might be a few girls.
那钻石就不够用了
Weren't enough diamonds for that.
看来我让洛克涨薪是说对了
It's good I asked Locke for a raise, huh?
这么说你要留在分部不走了?
So does that mean you're staying?
这是当然 好兄弟
Of course I am, buddy.
除此之外我还能干嘛
I'm not this good at anything else.
干这个你也不是特别在行
And you're not that good at this.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表