剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第四季 第三集
说再见吧
Make your peace.
你不能杀我
You can't shoot me!
我当然可以
Yeah, I can.
我是中情局特工
I'm CIA.
朱海瑞正在准备袭击西方国家军事基地
Al-zuhari is targeting western military bases.
哪些基地
Which bases?
所有的
All of them
你知道我他妈是谁吗
Do you know who the fuck I am?!
我不在乎 过来伙计
I don't care who you are. Come here, mate.
别...
Don't.
你们在我家杀了阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫的儿子
You killed the son of Arkady Ulyanov in my fucking house!
我不知道你在说什么屁话
I have no idea who you're talking about.
你给我交出卡马里
You give me Kamali.
他们干掉了我一个手下
They murdered one of my men.
给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
天呐 李奥
Christ, Leo.
我知道你们不信任我
I understand that you don't trust me.
朱海瑞为了达成目标可以不惜一切代价
Al-Zuhari will sacrifice anyone and everything to achieve his goals:
你们也必须做好同样的心理准备
You must be prepared to do the same.
他以前真的...
你在冒汗啊
You're sweating.
你为何如此紧张
Why are you nervous?
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥已经为你选好了道路
Allah himself has mapped out your path,
他不想让其追随者受到任何伤害
and he wouldn't want any harm to come to his believers,
对吧
would he?
朱海瑞有一个请求
Al-Zuhari has a request.
让他打个电♥话♥就行了
Make life a lot easier
何必这么麻烦
if he could pick up the phone, huh?
朱海瑞一定非常信任你
Al-Zuhari must trust you very much
才会让你来这送信
to have let you carry this message.
你会得到奖励的
You are to be rewarded.
在这等着
Wait here.
嘭
Kaboom.
吃午餐吗
Lunch?
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特
很高兴见到你 埃米尔
我听说那很快就要发生了
朱海瑞即将...
这种事不能明说
原谅我
我的激动无以言表
抱歉
有什么口信吗
必须把钱付给那苏格兰人
叛徒
你们暴露了
You've been made.
妈的
Fuck.
B组 埃米尔要抓活的
Bravo Team, I want Amir alive.
这里到处都是真♥主♥党党旗
There's a lot of Hezbollah yellow out here.
这城市归他们管 如果跟他们纠缠下去
They run the city. If we tangle with them--
把他抓回来 这是命令
You will bring him in. That's an order.
明白
Copy that.
-在后面 -谢了
- Out the back. - Thanks.
总部 我刚杀了个真♥主♥党警卫
Zero, one Hezbollah guard KIA.
没办法 不是他死就是我活
Sorry. It was him or me.
知道了
Roger.
B2 我已到达后院
Bravo Two, I'm out back.
B1 目标正在向你靠近
Bravo One, target coming to you.
收到
Yeah. Roger.
目标已擒
Target acquired.
把他带回来
Get the target back here.
明白
Roger.
咱们撤
Let's move.
怎么这么慢
What kept you?
下楼梯 快
Down those stairs. Move.
总部 我们遭到攻击 无法撤退
Zero, we're taking fire. Exit's no good.
B3 我们正在后退
Bravo three, we're falling back.
收到 我正在掉头
Copy that. I'm circling around.
-站起来 该死 斯科特 -妈的
- Stand up! Stand up! Shit. Scott. - Fuck.
目标中枪 撑不住了
Target's been gut-shot. He's never gonna make it.
你们准备在现场进行审讯
You're prepped for a field interrogation.
在车里可以 这里不行
In the fucking van, not here.
我们正遭到猛烈攻势
We're under heavy fire.
-你们必须进行审讯 -该死
- You will interrogate the prisoner. - Shit.
喂 看着我
Oi, look at me.
那个苏格兰人的名字叫莱瑟比 对吧
The Scotsman's name is Leatherby, right?
为什么要给他钱
What's he being paid for?
该死 武装敌军正在进入大楼
Shit. Armed x-rays entering the building.
好吧 看到这个账户了吗
OK. See this? See this account?
这是你们的交易记录
Those are your transactions,
都是中情局买♥♥的单
paid for by the CIA.
那不是我的
That is not mine.
-不是? -是你伪造的
- Not? - You forged them.
看到这个了吗
You see this?
这是你的护照
See, this is your passport, proof of travel
是你在美国和以色列之间往返的凭据
between the United States of America and Israel.
我要死了
I'm dying.
总部 这家伙是不会开口的
Zero, this guy's not gonna talk.
把文件放到他口袋里
Put the papers in his pocket.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
告诉他真♥主♥党会杀了他的家人
Tell him Hezbollah will take his family.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
要是他们在你身上找到这些
They find these on you,
他们会杀了你的家人
they're gonna kill your family.
你看着办
Make a choice.
阿迈 楼下有动静
Mikey, we got some action downstairs.
迈克 我们得离开这
Mike, come on. We got to move.
喂 我们得赶快离开 迈克
Hey, come on. We got to move, Mike.
你把这些文件毁掉
You destroy the papers,
我就告诉你想知道的事
I tell you what you wish to know.
撤
Move!
快走
Come on.
我们现在真的需要接应
We're really ready to be picked up right now.
你们还没完成任务
You're not finished.
给我弄点有用的情报
Find me something concrete!
斯科特 打火机给我
Scott, your lighter.
她简直是疯了
She's fucking losing it.
把打火机扔给我
Throw me your lighter.
现在真是抽烟的好时候
Fucking fine time to start smoking.
没错 多谢关心
Yeah. Great. Nice of you to care.
看好了
Look.
B3 你在什么位置
Bravo Three, what's your position?
还有两分钟可以撤退
Exfil, two minutes.
你的家人安全了 说
Your family is safe. Talk.
真♥主♥原谅我 这是为他们好
Allah forgive me. This is for them.
他要来了
He's coming...
从叙利亚来
from Syria.
莱瑟比要带他来了
He's coming. Leatherby's bringing him.
谁 谁要从叙利亚过来
Who? Who's coming from Syria?
莱瑟比要从叙利亚带谁过来
Who's Leatherby bringing from Syria?
朱...
Al-Zu--
朱海瑞 朱海瑞
Al-Zuhari. Al-Zuhari.
总部 莱瑟比要带朱海瑞过来
Zero, Leatherby's bringing in Al-Zuhari.
朱海瑞要从叙利亚过来
Al-Zuhari's coming in from Syria.
听到了吗
Did you get that?
朱海瑞会从叙利亚过来
Al-Zuhari's coming in from Syria.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
佩里德尔基诺 莫斯科西南部
请节哀
我的老友
维克多
是个好孩子
我的眼线说
他们是英国♥军♥方的人
做该做的事
Do what has to be done.
目的地: 贝鲁特
航♥班♥号♥:OA0547 日期:27日 起飞时间:上午10点
喂 喂
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表