剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Whoa. You bought into this as much as any of us, mate.
卧底英雄卡马里
The hero Kamali leading the undercover life
还有中情局那套狗屁...
and all that CIA bullshit you--
闭嘴 迈克尔
Shut the fuck up, Michael.
-你说什么 -为什么一错再错
- Excuse me? - How did this happen?
-告诉我真♥相♥ -你说什么?
- Tell me the truth. - What?
为什么一错再错
How the fuck did this happen?
真♥相♥就是
The truth is
道尔顿曾警告过你 但你选择相信卡马里
that Dalton warned you about this, and you chose Kamali's side.
-是吗 -没错
- Did I? - Yeah, really.
这就是你的想法吗 迈克尔
That's what you think, Michael
-我就是这么想的 斯科特 -真的假的
- Yeah, it is what I fucking think, Scott. - Really?
你怎么想关我屁事
I don't give a fuck what you think!
够了 够了
That's enough, that's enough!
你少管我们
Stay the fuck out of this!
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is your problem?
我说够了
I said enough!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们说的没错 责任在我
No. You're right. The buck does stop with me,
但卡马里利用了我们所有人
but Kamali used us all.
他利用了中情局 利用了我
He used the CIA, he used me,
也利用了你 斯科特 利用了大家
and he used you, Scott, everyone,
所以我们为何不集中精力阻止他呢
so why don't we concentrate on stopping him?
你们终于给我带回来一个活的
So you finally managed to bring me a live one.
给我撬开他的嘴
Well, you get something out of him,
不惜一切代价
whatever it takes.
是
Yes, boss.
特务身份查的怎么样了
How we doing on the clean skins' IDs?
他们使用了快速修补算法
They're using a fast in-painting algorithm.
谢谢你 中士
Uh, thank you, sergeant.
能尽快查出来吗
Could you just do it as quickly as possible?
我们需要查明身份
We need those identities.
阿迈 上面发生的事怪我不好
Sorry about up there, Mikey.
或许是有点...
Might have been a bit--
是吗 "有点"?
Yeah. A bit?
好吧 不止一点
All right. More than a bit.
嗯 我不应该...
Yeah. I shouldn't have, uh--
你确实不应该
No. You probably shouldn't have.
好吧
Ok.
真不敢相信道尔顿那个疯婆子竟然说对了
I can't believe that crazy bitch Dalton was right.
他把我们都给耍了
Well, he had us all fooled.
你确定自己准备好了吗
Sure you're ready for this?
不确定 你呢?
No. You?
这种事我们要是不干
People like you and me don't do shit like this,
那还能交给谁呢
where's that leave everyone else, huh?
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die!
你死不了
You're not gonna die.
卡马里的目标是什么
What's Kamali's target?
这是你们进入空军基地的证件
These are you identities for the air base.
每个分队都有自己的目标
Each cell has its own target,
但所有人的目标是一致的
but everyone serves the same goal.
其他都不重要
Nothing else matters.
我们潜入基地 释放病毒 然后离开
We go in, we release the virus, and then we leave.
死神就会追随着那些士兵
These soldiers will carry death.
我们中间有些人可能看不到明天的太阳
Some of us may not live to see the end of this day.
要做好牺牲的准备
Be prepared to make that sacrifice,
柏林东南部
发现乌尔诺夫了吗
Do you have eyes on Ulyanov?
是
I do.
就位吧 我马上就到
Get in position. I'll be there shortly.
-那是什么 -没关系的
- What is that? - It's fine.
-不 爸爸 -必须注射 艾斯特
- No, Dad, no. - I have to do this, Ester.
这是预防措施
It's protection.
很快就好了
I'll be quick.
进去 出来
In and...out.
好了 完成
Done. Finished.
良药苦口
Good because it hurt.
他们被带去哪儿了
Where were they taken?
说呀
Well?
迈克尔和达米恩不是你想象中的那种人
Michael and Damien are not who you think they are.
他们不是你的朋友
They're not your friends.
他们是敌人
They are the enemy.
他们救过我的命
They saved my life.
艾斯特 他们认为
Ester, they believe that
他们做的是正确的
what they're doing is right.
他们觉得自己是好人
They think they're good men.
他们错了 他们是侩子手 杀人犯
They're not. They are killers, murderers.
不 他们不是
No, they're not.
艾斯特
Ester...
那个杀害你母亲的飞行员
the pilot who killed your mother,
他无缘无故的向救护车开枪
who fired indiscriminately on an ambulance
而那辆救护车里正好载着
that was carrying her to hospital,
刚把你生出来的她
having just given birth to you,
那个飞行员也觉得自己是个好人
that pilot thought he was a good man, too.
这曾属于你的母亲
This belonged to your mother,
那位你从未见过的女人
the woman you never met.
你打算杀了他们
You're gonna kill them...
对不对
aren't you?
我们有权利生活在一个
We have the right to live in a world
人们彼此相爱的世界上
where people like us,
如此 我们爱的人才会安全 艾斯特
and those we love are safe, Ester.
站住
Stop.
我是菲利普·洛克
Philip Locke...
20号♥分部的人
Section Twenty.
你来这做什么
Why are you here?
卡马里低估了我的手下
Kamali underestimated my people.
他以为可以轻松的带他们去见你
He thought he could simply deliver them to you.
我希望你不要再犯同样的错误
I want to see you don't make the same mistake.
你选错了生意伙伴 乌尔诺夫先生
You chose the wrong business partner, Mr. Ulyanov.
这不是生意
This is not business.
这是私人恩怨
It's personal.
你的人杀害了我的儿子
Your men murdered my son.
是啊 可怜的维克多
Yeah. Poor, old Viktor.
他在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
错误的地点
Wrong place?
你根本无发理解失去孩子的痛楚
You have no idea. To lose a child.
恰恰相反 我很理解
Oh, yes, I do.
我也有一个被人谋害的儿子
I also had a son who was murdered,
而他只是个无辜的学生
but he was an innocent school boy
他唯一的错误是他成了我的孩子
whose only fault was to be my child,
而不是某个觊觎他父亲地位的瘾君子
not a coke-snorting prick with eyes on his father's throne.
-操 -别轻举妄动
- Fuck-- - Be very careful.
好吧
Ok.
直说你的来意吧
Say what you have to say.
无论卡马里成败与否 一旦这事结束了
Whether Kamali succeeds or fails, once this is done,
将会有一场前所未见的通缉追捕行动
there will be a hunt the likes of which has never been seen.
如果李奥·卡马里成功了
If Leo Kamali succeeds,
这个世界将会发生巨大的改变
the world is gonna be very, very different.
但仍然会有像我这样的人
But there will still be people like me
去寻找那些同谋者
looking for those who help them,
而你将会排在名单的第一位
and you will be top of that list.
你现在帮助我的话
You help us now,
我保证你不会出现在那名单上
you have my word you won't be on that list.
行 我可以交出你想要的东西
OK. I'll give you what you want,
但你明白代价是什么
but you know the price.
你们问出什么了吗
What did you get?
计划是先感染服役人员
Well... the plan is to infect servicemen
让他们在回家前成为病毒携带者
with the virus before they go home.
那些携带者会让疾病在美国蔓延
Those carriers will spread the disease in America.
地点呢
Where?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表