剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
洛克有个孩子 是吗
So, Locke had a kid, huh?
是的 特种空勤团在北爱尔兰采取的手段很强硬
He did. The SAS played hardball in Northern Ireland,
-这个你知道对吧 -知道
- as you know. - Yeah.
爱尔兰共和军杀了他儿子
The IRA killed Locke's son.
-靠 -是够操蛋的
- Fuck. - Yeah.
你早知道了
And you knew?
嗯 是的
Yeah, I suppose I did.
人人都有不想谈及之事 是吧兄弟
But we all have things we don't talk about, right, mate?
的确如此
Yes, we do.
穆萨维出现了
There's Mousawi.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
像极了暴发户
Like a man who has more money than taste.
很好 要的就是这个效果
That's good. That's exactly what I was going for.
那就是这样
Well, it works.
皮质的...
Leather...
而且四个胎全有
and it has all the 4 tires.
看 四个全有
There. Is all 4.
女士 你喜欢这款吗
You like, Mother? This?
喜欢这个颜色吗
Like the color?
会说英语吗
Speak English?
这辆车是个尤物
Ah. The car. Is a beautiful thing.
没错
It is.
穆赫塔尔·穆萨维
Moukhtar Mousawi.
格兰特·霍金斯
Grant Hawkins.
我喜欢美国人
I love Americans.
我也是
So do I.
有很多关于车的歌♥曲
So many songs about cars.
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的《卡迪拉克庄园》
Bruce Springsteen, "Cadillac Ranch."
珍妮丝·贾普林的《梅赛德斯·奔驰》
Janis Joplin, "Mercedes Benz."
没错 道路也能很浪漫
Yep. Romance of the road.
霍金斯先生 你为什么来匈牙利
What brings you to Hungary, Mr. Hawkins?
因为未婚妻
Fiancee.
你要结婚了
You're getting married?
是啊 三婚了
Yeah. Third time lucky.
美♥国♥佬♥ 比阿♥拉♥伯人老婆还多的也就属你们了
Americans-- the only people with more wives than Arabs.
是啊 但我们得一个一个来
Yeah, but we only get one at a time.
除了犹他州
Except in Utah.
没错
That's true.
你很风趣 穆赫塔尔
You're a funny man, Moukhtar.
-我能试驾一下吗 -请便
- May I? - Please. Be my guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
实话实说 朋友
Let me tell you, my friend,
这会是你开过最安全的车了
this is one of the safest cars you could drive.
为什么这么说
Heh. Why is that?
因为是金属车身吗
Because it's made of metal?
你有孩子吗
Ha ha! You have children?
我和未婚妻正考虑呢
Me and my fiancee are thinking about it,
但我自己还有点孩子气
but I'm still a bit of a kid myself.
你想试驾吗
You would like to take it for a test drive?
我可以安排一名销♥售♥
I could arrange for one of my sales--
不用管我 伙计
Don't mind me, mate.
你自便
You'll do.
搞什么
What--
什么情况
What's going on?
据贝鲁特一个叫格雷的人透露
We were tipped off by a man called Gray in Beirut
有人想要北约的情报
that somebody was after NATO intel.
每个基地和设施
Every single base and installation
都已全面戒备
is on full alert.
那北约的网络中枢呢
And the NATO hub?
你♥他♥妈♥还要泄露多少信息给他
Anything else you want to fucking tell him?
他反正都要死
He'll die here.
那么你们想要什么
So, what is it you're after?
后勤数据 基地运行细节吗
Logistics data? Base operational details?
很可惜 你们不走运
Well, sadly, you're out of luck.
访问协议我已经下命令
The access protocols have been changed...
更改了
on my orders.
新的协议是什么
What is the new protocol?
就目前的形式来看 我没必要说吧
From where I'm standing, that's hardly an incentive, is it?
没错
You're right.
等等
Wait.
我有更好的办法
I know a better way.
我本想在抠扳机之前
I was going to save this
才告诉你的
till the moment before I pulled the trigger.
我知道谁杀了你儿子
I know who killed your son.
告诉我们新的协议
Give us the protocol
我就告诉你名字
and I'll give you the name.
让我开门 我想开门
Let me open it. I want to open it.
给我钥匙
Give me the keys.
-谢谢爸爸 -到了告诉我
- Thanks, Dad. - Let me know when you get there.
我是洛克
Locke.
你哪位
Who is this?
为了赎你的罪 菲利普...
For your sins, Philip...
你想怎样
What do you want?
补偿
Payback.
安东尼
Anthony!
好吧
Yeah.
二十年了 伤口依旧很疼吧
20 years and it still hurts, doesn't it?
看来你还算是个人
You must be human after all.
幸好你妻子还活着
At least your wife survived. Lucky.
她会得到你的抚恤金的
She'll get to pick up your pension.
我觉得用幸存这个词更好
I suppose you could call it surviving.
四肢瘫痪 坐着轮椅
In a wheelchair, quadriplegic,
全身六成烧伤
60% burns.
你们称之什么来着 间接伤害
What do you boys call it? Collateral damage?
你知道是谁安装的炸♥弹♥
You know who planted the bomb?
和制♥作♥者是同一人
The same man as built it.
只有另一个炸♥弹♥具有相同的特征
There was only one other device with the same signature.
96年金丝雀码头爆♥炸♥案
Canary Wharf. 96.
1996年2月9日 爱尔兰共和军对伦敦金丝雀码头发动的恐怖袭击事件
我能告诉你上哪找他
I could point you straight at him.
你无论如何都会杀了我
You're going to kill me anyway.
那你还想知道吗
You still want to know?
他死全是因为你的身份...
He died because of who you are...
你所做的一切
what you did.
每当我闭上眼睛 我不仅能看到他
You know, when I close my eyes, I don't just see my boy.
还能感觉到他在我脖子上留下的气息
I feel his breath on my neck.
能感觉到他曾经的体温
I feel the warmth he used to give me.
我曾想给每一个涉及其中
There was a time I would've put a bullet
参与杀害我儿子的混♥蛋♥都开上一枪 但是...
into every bastard that helped kill him, but...
安东尼已死 弗兰西已逝
Anthony's dead. Francie's dead.
你活在过往之中 马芮
You're living in the past, Mairead.
那场战争结束了
That war's done.
你不会真的相信结束了吧
You don't really believe that, do you?
你们这是绑♥架♥
This is kidnapping!
你也好意思提"绑♥架♥"
It's funny you mention kidnapping.
你知道菲利普·洛克这名字吗
You know the name Philip Locke? Huh?
不错 刹车还能用
There we go. Brake works.
你觉得这车还有其他安全装置吗
You think there's any other safety features on this car?
不清楚啊 再试试吧
I don't know. Let's find out.
就试试呗
Let's do that.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
就目前来说 我们在倒车
At the moment, looks like we're going backwards.
快刹车
All right, brakes!
这类老式车装有安全气囊吗 阿迈
These models got passenger airbags, Mikey?
我觉得只有一个办法来搞清楚了 哥们
I think there's only one way to find out, mate.
我也这么觉得
Mm. Me, too.
别 别 等会
No, no. Wait.
不 等会 停 停 停车
No, wait, wait, stop, stop, stop!
现在停不下来了
I can't stop now!
刚才够惊险的 对吧
Boy, that was a clincher, wasn't it?
等着呢
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表